<— GOING LIVE TOMORROW (or at midnight 😉 ) Mr. All Wrong is almost ready and we have a fun little tidbit about this new release, and the author (*ahem* fellow Canadian) behind this book!
P.S. I lived in Toronto for most of my childhood too!! 😀
5 Fun Facts About RC Stephens:
1. She loves the winter and wouldn’t want to live anywhere but her native Toronto.
2. She has a master’s degree.
3. She began her writing career in new adult contemporary romance and adores the genre.
4. She’s a mom to three wonderful children.
5. She wrote her very own happily ever after when she married her first love.
My own Cinderella ran away from me. I shouldn’t have chased her down. We were all wrong for each other. But her fire red hair and feisty personality reeled me in, and I was hooked. Chicago’s most renowned playboy was finally falling head over loafers. At least it felt that way because she was like no other woman I’d met before . . . Evie was special . . .
Problem was I had trust issues when it came to women. Freud would’ve probably said it was my mother’s doing. Somehow Evie made me believe in her . . . trust her . . .
Big damn mistake!
One I hope I won’t live to regret . . .
But then again how could someone so wrong for me turn out to be so damn perfect?
Now for the giveaway!!
- It’s now YOUR chance to win a SIGNED paperback of Mr. All Wrong
How to enter for a chance to win it? Just leave a comment below and by 10pm EST, December 10th 2017, I will randomly select one lucky commenter as the winner.
Also, while not necessary to enter, it would be awesome if you’d share this giveaway on Twitter or Instagram, or Facebook.
The winner will be contacted and will have 48hrs to respond with a mailing address, so if you are picked, do not delay or you will lose your chance. This book will be sent to the winner directly by author.
Giveaway open to Canada and US!!