Wow… I haven’t posted one of these in awhile! Lately, Sunday’s have been pretty calm overall, but THREE hugely popular authors just released their books, so I could NOT stand by and wait until Tuesday to mention ’em, right? That would just be wrong… what if you were anxiously waiting ’em? I know many here loved Book #1, of one of these… 😉
<— MONDAY Aug 5th UDPATE!! Look what else JUST WENT LIVE!! Souls Unfractured (Hades Hangmen Book 3) by Tillie Cole (PLUS 3 more below!!)
- Beneath Blood and Bone by Madeline Sheehan & Claire C. Riley is LIVE RIGHT NOW!! Ooooohhhh this one sounds like it wants to tear my heart out but in a goooood way! “Her name is Autumn, but she hasn’t said this name or much of anything else in the four years since the fall of civilization. A shell of her former self, living wild in a cave at the bottom of a ravine, Autumn is accustomed to being alone. She prefers it, actually, especially when her only options for company either try to kill her, or worse, to lock her up inside their walls.” And then… she ends up seeing him as her savior… P.S. I don’t know if they can both be read as standalones or not (I’m thinking yes, but just in case, book #1 in the series is on super-sale at a rock-bottom price right now!! Thicker than Blood) UPDATE!! YES!!! BOTH books in this series CAN be read as standalones!!!
- Bury Me by Tara Sivec <— JUST WENT LIVE!! And it sounds tragic and crazy and kinda scary too! She’s barely got her memory… just flashes of images.. “Two days ago, everything changed. Two days ago, the people I should trust the most became strangers in my convoluted head. The dreams I have can’t be real. The fleeting memories that whisper through my mind are scary and wrong…they have to be. If they aren’t, I have something much worse to fear than my fractured mind. I need to find out the truth, even if it destroys me. I’ve been told my name is Ravenna Duskin. I’m eighteen years old and I live…“
- Souls Unfractured (Hades Hangmen Book 3) by Tillie Cole – expected release date August 11th 2015 (and we’re still waiting… but I’m hoping considering our amazing book-luck today, that this one will be an early surprise, too!!) – AND JUST LIKE I thought… it did!! 😀
- That Baby (That Boy Book 3) by Jillian Dodd <— UPDATE (MONDAY AUGUST 5th 2015) JUST WENT LIVE TODAY!!
- Overtime (Assassins Series Book 7) by Toni Aleo <— UPDATE (MONDAY AUGUST 5th 2015) JUST WENT LIVE TODAY!!
- The Arrangement 20 (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward <— UPDATE (MONDAY AUGUST 5th 2015) JUST WENT LIVE TODAY!!
- From Dust by Freya Barker <— Wanna know what I’m reading? This one was on a recent new release post, and just recently it was suggested a few times as awesome. One reader even said it had a KA “Sweet Dreams” feel to it. So I sampled it, and sure enough… I had to one-click it. Very good so far, and I concur! She’s homeless and eating out of dumpsters behind restaurants, and a manager at a local resto-bar sees it… I’m enjoying the feel, the progression, being in her head… and I’m in! I’m still only in the first half though, but so far? It’s good!! :D!!!
- Fallen Crest University (Fallen Crest Series Book 5) by Tijan <— And just for fun… don’t forget what’s coming out on August 25th! 😉 *glances and Tessa* I knooooowwwww I know Tessa. You have a fistful of peanuts. 😛