Wow you guys… so many of today’s “early-bird” releases sound pretty great. I really had to pick and choose to limit this list to my blurb-jolter “best of the bests” of the day, ’cause there are so many to choose from, and most made me go hmmmm…
Since tomorrow’s official Release Day list is so long, I do my best to keep the early-birds short and sweet, but today was hard. Can’t complain, though. Nothing better than tons of choices! I think there are some for every romance mood here. Jerk-face famous actors, psych-thriller M/M, romance at book conventions, fake biker boyfriends, unrequited love at the office, Mafia princes… oh yes. It’s gonna be that kind of reading day. 😉
And don’t forget to check out just a few of tomorrow’s pre-order highlights (also below). I know many are jumping into Glass Sword (Red Queen) and Morning Star: Book III of The Red Rising Trilogy and Legend (The REAL series Book 6). But those aren’t the only heavy-hitting highly anticipated ones. We’ve got S.L. Jennings, Melanie Harlow, Molly McAdams, Rachel Van Dyken and so many more. Tomorrow’s main list is going to be mind blowing. In fact, I’m going to start one (review copy) right now. Wanna know which one? How to Save a Life by Emma Scott. I LOVED her book “Rush” so you know I’m totally going in!!!
GOING LIVE TOMORROW (OR AT MIDNIGHT-ish tonight…) 😉
- Legend (The REAL series Book 6) by Katy Evans – February 9th 2016
- How to Save a Life by Emma Scott – February 9th 2016
- Ink and Lies by S.L. Jennings – February 9th 2016
- ADORE (Spiral of Bliss #4) by Nina Lane – February 9th 2016
- Bait & Switch (Alphas Undone Book 1) by Kendall Ryan – February 9th 2016
- Glass Sword (Red Queen) by Victoria Aveyard – February 9th 2016
- The Consequence of Seduction by Rachel Van Dyken – February 9th 2016
- Morning Star: Book III of The Red Rising Trilogy by Pierce Brown – February 9th 2016
- Searching for Mine: A Searching For Novella by Jennifer Probst – February 9th 2016
- Some Sort of Love: A Happy Crazy Love Novel by Melanie Harlow – February 9th 2016
- His Light in the Dark by L.A. Fiore – February 9th 2016
- Give Yourself Away by Barbara Elsborg – February 9th 2016
- Stark After Dark: Take Me, Have Me, Play My Game, Seduce Me by J. Kenner – February 9th 2016
- Beyond Love Lies Deceit: A Romantic Suspense by Melissa Toppen – February 9th 2016
- The Death of Lila Jane by Teresa Mummert – February 9th 2016
- To the Stars: A Thatch Novel (Thatch Series Book 2) by Molly McAdams – February 9th 2016
SURPRISE!! 😀 JUST WENT LIVE TODAY!!
- Betting on the Wrong Brother (What Happens in Vegas) by Cathryn Fox <— BOOK CONVENTION ALERT!! Just released, bargain priced and look at that cover!!! *whooooo* Love triangle??? Brothers? Oh ohhhhhhhh. OH I LOVE THE BLURB (and nowwww I get it)!!! “He may be at a romance readers’ convention, but a naked woman in the elevator is not what horror writer Ryan Wheeler expects. Now he can’t take his eyes off of her…“
- Accidentally in Love with the Biker (What Happens in Vegas) by Teri Anne Stanley <— BOOK CONVENTION ALERT! She spots herself a potential fake boyfriend to bring!! “Aspiring writer Kellie Dalton needs a man, and fast. When she’s rear-ended by a sexy-as-sin biker on the way to a Vegas romance readers convention, she sees her chance. If he’ll pose as her fake boyfriend…”
- Filthy Marcellos: The Complete Collection: Antony – Lucian – Giovanni – Dante by Bethany-Kris <— MAFIA ROMANCE LOVERS ALERT! SERIES BUNDLE ABOUT MAFIA PRINCES!! It’s bargain priced! “From bosses and sons, to husbands and lovers. Made men, fathers, and killers. Life is a chess board in Cosa Nostra and these men are the kings.”
- Dirty Ride (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club) by Chantal Fernando <— BIKER BOOK ALERT! “…he’s quick with his fists and even quicker to jump to the defense of his MC. But is he nimble enough to handle the woman he never saw coming?”
- Foxes by Suki Fleet <— M/M ROMANCE – PSYCH-THRILLER/ ROMANCE RECLUSIVE VIGILANTE? This sounds SO intense!!! “Danny finds interaction difficult and must keep his world small in order to survive. By day he lives in an abandoned swimming pool and fixes electrical devices to trade for supplies, but by night, alone, he hunts sharks—a reckless search for dangerous men who prey on the vulnerable...” and then he meets someone extremely vulnerable… and he has to open up his “world” to him to protect him.
- Scardust by Suzanne van Rooyen <— M/M SCI-FI POST APOCALYPTIC?!! Okay this sounds good, too! “…a meteor near-misses him in the desert, and Raleigh finds in its crater not debris or even a spacecraft, but a man covered in swirling scars and with no memory of who he is. At least he looks like a man—a man Raleigh can’t seem to keep his eyes off of—but whenever they touch it ignites a memory swap between them.“
- The Millionaire Makeover (Bachelor Auction) <— RENTING A MILLIONAIRE ALERT! SHE THINKS SHE’S PLAIN & IS IN UNREQUITED LOVE WITH A CO-WORKER SO SHE BIDS ON THIS GUY! Wow… that sounds like fun! 😀 “Plain-Jane computer programmer Khloe Richardson needs a date—one to make the prince of her dreams jealous. Maybe then he’ll finally see her as a desirable swan and not the ugly duckling in the second office from the left…”
- Wrecked (Axle Alley Vipers) by Sherilee Gray <— HER BROTHER’S EX-COP BEST FRIEND IS BABYSITTING HER ALERT! “With every move monitored and reported back, Piper’s life has gone from “going crazy” to “being driven crazy.” But a searing-hot kiss with her sexy and scarred watchdog is just the game-changer she needs…”
- Underneath It All (Thorne Creek Book 1) <— SHE FINDS A MAN LIVING IN HER GUEST COTTAGE ALERT! And at first she tries to kick him out, but lets him stay when she realizes why he’s there. “There’s no telling how they’ll face the secrets uncovered in the main house.”
- Beyond the Stars by Stacy Wise <— JERK HOLLYWOOD ACTOR & SHE’S STUCK AS HIS ASSISTANT ALERT!! This sounds good, ’cause they really hate each other at first!! YAY! “…she’s not the type of girl to swoon over celebrity heartthrobs, precisely why her aunt thought she’d be perfect for the job—and Jack pushes right back. But as she begins to peel away his layers, Jessica is shocked to find she craves her boss’s easy smile and sexy blue eyes. The problem is, so does the entire female population. And what started out as the job from hell soon has Jess wondering if a guy like Jack could ever find love with a regular girl like her…“
How to save a life sounds so good! One clicking that one tomorrow 🙂
I am 65% in TLHoG so still a long way to go (according to my Kindle 9 more hours of reading) but loving it! I think this is one of the longest books I’ve ever read but its so amazing I dont want it to end!
How to decide what to read tomorrow?! Too many intriguing releases… How To Save a Life, Bait & Switch, His Light in the Dark, The Consequence of Seduction, Some Sort of Love ( I didn’t know there was a new Melanie Harlow book coming out!!) 🙂
Weellll, I think it would be AWESOME … IF I had enough TIME to read ALL these new releases. *feeling feisty*
Fabi’s looks appalled!
Geez, that’s a long list for tomorrow! I just can’t keep up…….
Had an elbow procedure done today. I just may call in sick or pray that we get more than 1-3 inches of snow that they are calling for. 😉
Update… reading the one by Emma Scott and it is SO GOOD already… intriguing and I’m excited to be reading it.
*hands Manny to Cheryl*
Here’s a snuggle. 🙂 I hope he helps you feel better.
Almost gives me a Twilight feel… how excited I am for this one…
Hard to explain, but her “voice”… and how she sees him, vs. how everyone sees him… it’s just so good.
And of course Emma Scott’s writing is INCREDIBLE.
Looking forward to Emma Rush’s new book, Legend and Some Sort of Love tomorrow.
Has anyone read any of the Wind Dragons MC series? I’m intrigued…seeing as I’m on a MC bad boy binge at the moment.
Looking forward to your review Maryse. I’ve loved all of her books and I agree, her writing is superb.
Ooh. Thanks for the new release news Maryse. I love Barbara Elsborg. She writes fabulous m/m and f/m with intense emotion, just one clicked her new one listed here.
Maryse, I was most curious about that book, especially since I saw Suanne Laquer’s name attached to it to. Thanks for helping me to decide which new release to read next. 😉
I’m reading Low right now – and really liking it! I wouldn’t have picked up this book without your review! There are so many books I want to read – and so little time! 😀
YAY Kandra!!!!! It’s just so exciting and gooooood! Everyone should go for this afternoon thrill-ride read. And that ENDING!??! AHHHH YES!
haha Maryse. appalled at all these crying women 😉
*snort*!!! We’ll get you crying’ fabi. 😉
I just finished The End of the World by Amy Matayo. So, so good!
@Maryse shhhhh I’m not at the ending yet!!! 😛