A few early birds today that look fun, plus that one that I LOVED (I read it early but it’s live today). Low is such a high!!!
PLUS!!! Some POPULAR series bundles for bargain pricing… YAY MONDAY!!! 😀
No. Seriously. YAY Monday. :D!!!!!
JUST WENT LIVE TODAY!!
- Low by Mary Elizabeth <— IT’S LIVE AND I LOVED IT ALERT!!! I went crazy for this one over the weekend, and now you can too! Here’s my Book Review. 😀
- Bindings by Kate Roth <— BDSM ALERT! She’s ashamed of herself and starting over elsewhere and meets him… “Captivated by Leo and his dark desires, Sloane wonders if her fascination with his dominance goes deeper than fantasy. Has she been seeking punishment to atone for the sins of her past all along?”
- Chasing Spring by R.S. Grey <— HER EX-BEST GUY FRIEND is moving into her house with her and her father… Oh oh!
- Off Limits (Sparks in Texas Book 4) by Mari Carr
- Dangerous Ties (A Ties Novel Book 1) by J.L. Beck <— HE TOOK HER & NOW THEY’RE ON THE RUN... “I didn’t know who she was when I took her and made her my own. We had already crossed a dangerous line that there was no coming back from…” and it’s this part of the blurb that really has me!! “Now that I was a part of his world, his life, and hopefully his heart, could I survive the carnage that was about to take place? The ties that bind us, were also the ties that would end us. I loved him, and now all that was left for me was death…“
- Locked and Loaded (Bullet Book 6) by Jade C. Jamison <— ROCK STAR BOOK! HIS BAND IS FAMOUS but he’s struggling to make it work with the girl he keeps going back to… “It’s off again, on again, but they just can’t make it work and break it off for good, deciding it’s not worth the effort.”
- Faking It (UnReal Series Book 1) by J.D. Hollyfield <— SOCIALITE & A CLOSED OFF ARTIST!! “When Lexi receives a phone call that can change her career, she pounces on the opportunity. But what this outgoing diva doesn’t plan for is her new client, the closed off, secluded artist, Hunter James.”
- Unboxed: The Woodlands Box Set by Jen Frederick <— BARGAIN PRICED SERIES BUNDLE!! “For four years, Grace Sullivan wrote to a Marine she never met, and fell in love. But when his deployment ended, so did the letters…”
- PS… You’re Mine by Alexa Riley
- Wolf’s Ascension (Cherchez Wolf Pack) by Lauren Dane
- The Trouble with being a Movie Star’s Wife: Book Three in the Red Carpet Series <— OOOOH FAMOUS ACTOR ALERT!! I haven’t heard of this series yet, but I get a kick out of the premise. I think I’ll need to backtrack of course, but how can I resist this tagline? “How do you share the love of your life with the world?”
- All That Glitters Duet: Diamonds & Gold by K.A. Linde <— K.A. LINDE ALERT! New book is coming out soon, so the author bundled the first two at a bargain price to help us catch up! 😀
A few of tomorrow’s pre-orders (going live at midnight…ish)!
- He Will Be My Ruin: A Novel by K.A. Tucker – expected release date February 2nd 2016
- Fighting Solitude (On The Ropes Book 3) by Aly Martinez – February 2nd 2016
- Wicked Sexy Liar (Wild Seasons Book 4) by Christina Lauren – February 2nd 2016
- The Master: The Submissive Series (Submissive Series, The) by Tara Sue Me – February 2nd 2016
- The Shadow (Florentine series) by Sylvain Reynard – February 2nd 2016
- Bind Me (Capture Me Book 2) by Anna Zaires – February 2nd 2016
- Brotherhood in Death: In Death by J.D. Robb – February 2nd 2016
- Windburn (The Elemental Series Book 4) by Shannon Mayer – February 2nd 2016
- Midnight Revenge: A Killer Instincts Novel by Elle Kennedy – February 2nd 2016
- Against the Wall by Jill Sorenson – February 2nd 2016
- Dare to Run: The Sons of Steel Row by Jen McLaughlin – February 2nd 2016
I can’t WAIT for He Will Be My Ruin…apparently there’s very little romance but it sounds like it’s going to be suspenseful, possibly a psych-thriller???
OH! Maryse, still looking for something scary? Take a peek at The Farm by Amy Cross…it’s .99 for the next few days and the blurb gave me the chills. Seriously, look! *points to arm* I’ve got goosebumps!!
Oh and Amy? I totally bought The Farm. 😀
Read All That Glitters Set people. It’s just good. I just put the Bullet first three books on my wishlist. *Grins* That series looks good.
Eeeeep Amy!! I will look it up ASAP. Goosebumps is what I want!!
And YES He Will Be My Ruin is exactly up my alley and what I’m in the mood for, too!!! 😀
I haven’t read any of ’em yet, Tessa, but I remember when Bullet #1 was released a few years ago (when there weren’t as many rock star books yet), many were LOVING it!
YAY!! I haven’t had a good scare from a book in a while…probably since Into the Hollow (EIT). Fingers crossed! 😀 Oooooh…BR so we can all get freaked out together. *rubs hands together*
Tessa I got the Glitter set. Couldn’t resist with all your recs of it. I also got Maryse’s 5 star, Low. But where is the link for the Captive Prince book 3, King’s Rising? Oh, I bet it doesn’t come out until tomorrow. You ladies always jump the gun with that midnight release. I’m usually snoozin’. 🙂
Fabi, I won’t start it until after work tomorrow. I can not do the midnight or even the nine download and read. I won’t stop and my 5am alarm won’t thank me.
Fabi. King’s Rising.
Hopefully that will work.
*giggling like a lunatic* Maryse bought the farm, Maryse bought the farm , *sings offkey and hands Amy back the bottle of Fireball* Yep, you read that right… Therapy wrecked me…I sent straight to the hard stuff.
Wicked Sexy Liar is making my 1 click finger twitchy… One more from my Tbr pile… And then I think I will reward myself with it 🙂
LOL Grey!!!! I was wondering if someone would giggle over that. Figures it was you. I was sure it was gonna be Amy, but I’m not surprised it was you. *snort* 😛 Tee heeeeeeeeee!!!!!
Amy. I can read a sad right now. So, And After or Therapy?
And After, Tessa! AND AFTER!!!!!!!
*skips around Tessa*
*throws candy confetti in the air*
*giggle* Grey is sooooo messed up right now. 😛
And After it is!
Thank you Maryse for fixing that ugly link.
And and and! I’m gonna sample Bullet. It’s too much to resist.
For Amy its got to be a bit dirty. 😉
Uhhh…*scratches head* I’m not bright enough to have caught that about buying the farm. It took y’all pointing it out for me to get it. Now, if it had been a sexy innuendo… 😛
Oh no you don’t, Tessa. *pulls Tessa back* You said you’re reading And After so no sampling which leads to squirreling!!
You posted that as I was writing my comment, Bev…you know me well, LOL!!
I am! I am too poor for the next two days to buy Bullet. 😛 Though, in two days, it’ll be mine!
Tessa, you’re reading And After eeepppp!
I got Low and want He Will Be My Ruin. I need something short tonight before Captive Prince so I’m going with PS You’re Mine.
Here’s the thing ladies. I was all proud of myself for reading 18 books in Jan. With less work, I’ve almost doubled my weekly reading average. *pat, pat back* UNTIL I noticed I added 40 ! to my tbr. Sheesh. Those are the ones I bought for Kindle, not to mention the ones I bought for Audible or the ton I added to my wish list. *shaking head* This is officially a 1-click addiction.
*covers Michelle’s mouth* Shhhhhh!!! We just got her to read it…don’t scare her away!
So… I’m reading And After. However, on page two because it’s only 7:30 here. So, of coourse, I go scrounging and erm, find enough for Bullet. So! After And After *hee hee hee* I can read Bullet. Well, I’ll read it once I stop playing games. 😛
*fistbumps Fabi* At least you’re in good company here. 😉
Oooh! Congrats Fabi! Just, um, ignore those forty books.
You made my breath catch for a second, Tessa…I thought you were going to toss aside And After for your new shiny.
I’m on page three! It’s a commitment already. 😛 Actually I just need something intense after the last Jane Yellowrock book. That book was a LOT of action and a LOT of avoiding actual emotions. It was on purpose, due to the character, but I’m starving for book emotion right now!
I have to admit Im going to have to smudge my tbr challenge a bit. No way I am finishing Louder than Love and another book before tomorrow. And I can not miss my br.
lol sure Tessa. Amy, just aim for my head next time.
*throws Therapy peanut at Fabi’s head*
iiincooming *dashes into storm bunker*
Sheesh, ask for a head bump, get a freakin’ missile
MichelleS we are BR Captive Prince 3 here: https://www.maryse.net/reading-order-guide/c-s-pacat-the-captive-prince-trilogy.html#comment-397748 Come join us 😀
Michelle come join us too! Let the good stuff begin lol
Lol, Anne. I’m a lazy typer and sometimes use, the Michelles, which probably reads like I’m just talking to MichelleS. That made me laugh for some reason…..its to early with no coffee.:-/
*stomps in and grabs Manny*
*throws a specific finger at Sarah Lyons Fleming*
If Bits dies, I’m going postal.
Started reading Chasing Spring. Such a different book coming from this author. First, it is NOT a rom-com. Second, it is YA. The MC’s are seniors in high school. Usually not my thing, but I like this author so giving it a try. So far although it is poignant,sad and heartbreaking at times, I am hopeful happy times are coming. 😉
Uh-oh Tessa, I know what part you’re at…if it helps, my heart is (still, one year later) hurting right along with yours. 😕
Want me to kick the wall and stomp my feet and scream for you?
Uh huh. I had to step away from it. I’m at page 100 something and it’s all good, then poof, I’m sad. Seriously, if Bits gets it in the end, I’m going to do major harm!
Okay, only because I don’t want you to quit the series…and you know I don’t – intentionally, at least – ever really do this…
**********POSSIBLE SPOILER FOR AND AFTER***********
Bits will be okay. 😉
That’s important! I grabbed my phone to play Covet fashion because at least dressing up pretend people doesn’t make me cry. lol