Ten exciting looking new book releases, including one that I’m reading as we speak!!! Plus, there’s a few book-bargain finds that are too good to skip. So I made us a list, and I checked it twice! 😉 *snort* Okay I couldn’t help being a little holiday-corny. LOL!
P.S. One of my favs from a few months ago (Dark Matter) is a Kindle Deal of the Day today!! :D!!!!! I posted it below along with a link to my review.
JUST WENT LIVE:
- Bad Mommy by Tarryn Fisher <— LIVE!!! TARRYN FISHER’S LATEST STALKER LADY ALERT!!! She’s their new neighbor, because “…everything she desires is next door: The husband, the child, and the life that belongs to someone else.” <— GASP!!! And this is the one Im reading now and TOTALLY INTO!!!!! HOLY. MOLY. As soon as I post this list, I’m diving back ’cause I’m halfway through and gotta what’s gonna happen. NOW!!!
- Hate Story by Nicole Williams <— LIVE!!! NICOLE WILLIAMS ALERT!!! FAKE MARRIAGE ARRANGEMENT BUT… they have both been stung in the past so they don’t want to get attached. “Three years. A million dollars. A solution to both of their problems. They planned it all, from the story of their first meeting to the date of their divorce. Nothing could go wrong. But what they didn’t consider was chemistry, and Nina and Max have no shortage of it. After too many near-kisses, Nina convinces herself that hating Max is better than loving him, and the more she gets to know this soon-to-be-husband of hers, the more she discovers just how very much she truly, madly, and deeply . . . hates him. This isn’t a love story. This is the other kind.” <— YIKES!!! I LOVE the sound of that!!! :D!!!!
- Face-Off at the Altar (Assassins Book 10) by Toni Aleo <— LIVE!!! HOCKEY STAR ALERT!!! He broke her heart, and now they are face-to-face at a wedding… “Mekena Preston has been hurting since fleeing Nashville following the horror of Markus’s betrayal with her sister. Now a professional photographer, Mekena finds herself in the same place at the same time with Markus to celebrate Lucy and Benji Paxton’s wedding.” <— Eeeeep!!! There’s gonna be some friction there!!!
- Savage: A Second Chance at Love by Jordan Silver <— LIVE!! HE WANTS REVENGE… “As a lieutenant, he’s sworn to uphold the law but Nick no longer cares. There’re only two things he gives a damn about, vengeance and reclaiming the love he’d lost..”
- One-Timer (The Baltimore Banners Book 9) by Lisa B. Kamps <— LIVE!!! HE’S A HOCKEY STAR & SHE’S HIS NEW TUTOR ALERT!! “Maggie Andersen dreads meeting her new student but she needs the money that tutoring will provide. That doesn’t mean she’s willing to put up with the anticipated antics of an arrogant brainless jock. When she finally meets Dillon, he turns out to be the exact opposite of what she expected: smart, funny, driven, and humble…” <— Oh I love the sound of this!!!
- Falling For Them: A New Adult Reverse Harem Collection <— LIVE!!! ANTHOLOGY ALERT! “Indulge in 10 all-new reverse harem stories from New York Times, USA Today, and bestselling authors, as well as up-and-coming indie authors…”
- Chosen Pride (L’Ange Book 3) by Mary Calmes <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!
- Encore: A Double Cross Boxed Set <— LIVE!!! ROCK STAR SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!! And it’s super-bargain priced!
- Higher Love by Alexandria House <— SHE JUST FOUND OUT HER LOVING RELATIONSHIP ISN’T WHAT SHE THOUGHT... “Tall, handsome, and successful in his own right, Derek Hill is dealing with some serious relationship problems as well. When their paths cross, they mutually, but unofficially, decide to share a night—or three or four—of anonymous pleasure…”
- Wet: A Small Town Romance (Love in Lone Star Book 1) by Ashley Bostock <— LIVE!! SHE’S REFORMED FROM HER DELINQUENT DAYS… “…now I am Lone Star’s only reporter and I’ve come a long way from being that lost, troubled girl. Even if most of the town still judged me for it. I don’t allow anyone to get in the way of what I want. Including Ryan John. So when I corner him in a dark hallway and get him to succumb to the sizzling attraction between us, I know I’m playing with fire…“
- You Will Know Me: A Novel by Megan Abbott <— THRILLER ALERT!!! It’s a KINDLE DEAL OF THE DAY!! “…a violent death rocks their close-knit gymnastics community and everything they have worked so hard for is suddenly at risk. As rumors swirl among the other parents, Katie tries frantically to hold her family together while also finding herself irresistibly drawn to the crime itself. What she uncovers–about her daughter’s fears, her own marriage, and herself–forces Katie to consider whether there’s any price she isn’t willing to pay to achieve Devon’s dream…“
- Dark Matter: A Novel by Blake Crouch <— TWISTY-THRILLER ALERT!!! If anyone’s been wanting to read “Dark Matter” it’s a KINDLE DEAL OF THE DAY!!! I loved this one… what a crazy ride!!! My review!!
- Born Wild (Black Knights Inc. Book 5) by Julie Ann Walker <— SHE TURNS TO AN EX-NAVY SEAL TO PROTECT HER… “Eve doesn’t know what to do when the Chicago police won’t believe someone is out to hurt her. The only place to turn is Black Knights Inc-after all, no one is better at protection than the covert special-ops team. Yet there’s also no one better at getting her all turned on than Billy Reichert. She has a feeling this is one blast from the past that could backfire big time…” It’s a KINDLE DEAL OF THE DAY!!
PREORDERS (just a few highlights from tomorrow’s releases… )
- Kill Without Shame (Ares Security) by Alexandra Ivy – December 27th 2016
- Until Ashlyn: (Until Her) by Aurora Rose Reynolds – December 27th 2016
- Divine Desire (The Lotus House Series Book 3) by Audrey Carlan – December 27th 2016
- My Champion (Bewitched and Bewildered Book 7) by Alanea Alder – December 27th 2016
- Everything for Her by Alexa Riley – December 27th 2016
- The Fixer: Games People Play by HelenKay Dimon – December 27th 2016
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).