BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!!! Damnable Grace (Hades Hangmen Book 5) by TILLIE COLE JUST WENT LIVE, TOO!!! ➔➔➔➔➔➔➔➔
Okay it feels like the Easter is still on today, ’cause my “Easter Egg” book-hunt is proving quite fruitful!!! *squeeeeee!!* To me, these are the equivalent of finding all the yummy Cadbury eggs!! 😉 *snort* I know some have a love-hate relationship with those, and I must say mine is ALL LOVE!!! I can’t get enough of their sweet decadent-ness.
HOLY MOLY what a Monday this is turning out to be! Take a look at all of these just went live EARLY!!!! Yep. Even that one there to the left!!! :D!!!
LIVE RIGHT NOW!!!!!
- Fallen Crest Home (Fallen Crest Series Book 6) by Tijan <— LIVE!!!! TIJAN ALERT!! She was going back home to see her mother… “I avoided her for a year and a half, but I couldn’t hide anymore. Mason had an internship in Fallen Crest, so we headed back for the summer. And when we got there—no one was prepared for what happened.” P.S. Here’s the series reading order.
Tessa: Thank you! OMG OMG OMG, and the last one won’t be a year from now. She was sneaky and obviously was writing both of them before releasing it. … YEAH! And yeah, she’s gotta deal with that psycho. 😀
Grey: I’m so excited! …I just kinda got stuck on the Fallen Crest news! Oh happy day, 😆 … Amy! *joins hands, spins around* Tessa and I are going to BR, come on, you know you wanna!!
- The House Mate by Kendall Ryan <— LIVE!!! KINDLE RYAN ALERT!!! HE’S A SUCCESSFUL SINGLE FATHER BUT... “…adulting has come at the expense of his personal life. His social skills are sh!t, his patience is shot, and at times, his temper runs hot. The last thing he has time for is the recently single, too gorgeous for her own good young woman he hires to take care of his little girl. She’s a distraction he doesn’t need…“
- The Traveller by H.J. Bellus <— LIVE!!! HE’S GOT TO GO BACK TO HIS HOMETOWN… “His mom was dying and he needed to return to the place he grew up. Leaving his business behind to his best friend Cub, he set out on a long road trip back to Nashville. The endless road, his only solace as the miles ticked by. His soul in his pocket travelled aimlessly… Hart had no idea what was waiting for him back in Nashville…“
- Emergency Attraction (Love Emergency) by Samanthe Beck <— LIVE!!! HE CHOSE THE MARINES OVER HER… “…she has absolutely no desire to risk anything on the bad boy who broke all his promises. When a little emergency lands her at his mercy, he offers her a deal she can’t refuse. And this time, she’ll show Shane what it means to be left wanting…“
The Player (The Player Duet Book 1) by K. Bromberg <— K. BROMBERG’S LATEST IS LIVE!!!! BASEBALL STAR IS INJURED… and SHE is his physical therapist! “…when an injury threatens to end Easton’s season early, the team calls in the renowned physical therapist, Doc Dalton, to oversee his recovery. Except it’s not Doc who greets Easton for his first session, but rather his daughter, Scout. She may be feisty, athletic, defiant, and gorgeous, but Easton is left questioning whether she has what it takes to help him…“
- All I Want Is You by Candace Havens <— LIVE!!! MARRIAGE CONTRACT WITH A BIKER ALERT!! “…Being caught skinny dipping is not the way ballerina Amy Powell planned to start her vacation. When the hot biker who catches her turns out to be the owner of the house she’s staying in, she’s mortified. But embarrassment soon turns to confusion and a good dose of lust when Mr. Sex on a Stick offers her the money she needs to save her brother if she’ll agree to marry him and play pretend for two months…“
- Paper Fools (Hearts and Arrows Book 1) by Staci Hart <— LIVE!!! ROCK STAR ALERT!! “…The second she meets him, she knows her heart is in danger. She’s convinced it’s only attraction that has her hung up on the dark, quiet lead singer, but with every day that passes, she knows it’s more. It’s just that she can’t put her heart on the line. She won’t — love has never been worth the sacrifice. If only they knew they were just pawns in a much bigger game…” (this is a re-release. The author indicates: “*Formerly titled Deer in Headlights, Paper Fools has been rewritten and reedited for your enjoyment.*”
- Game Ender by BJ Harvey <— LIVE!! HE LEARNED A LESSON WITH HIS PROMISCUOUS WAYS… “I made a vow to myself – and a bet with my best friend—that the next woman I sleep with will be the ‘one.’ What I will learn is that even when something happens and the games come to an end, there’s always the chance of something—or someone—crashing in and changing everything...”
- Coping Skills (Players of Marycliff University Book 5) by Jerica MacMillan <— LIVE!! HE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE HER AGAIN… but “...when he runs into her the week before classes start, she’s subdued and carrying the obvious weight of emotional pain. Determined to help her, he becomes her refuge from the stress and grief pulling her under...”
- A Civilized Mating (The Instinct Book 1) by Marie Harte <— LIVE!!! SHE WAS CAPTURED… “Earther Skye Jones arrives to rescue her friend from a kidnapping, knowing she’ll be throwing away her chances of a dream job on planet Ussed. But with her skills, she doesn’t anticipate being captured by a group of the lethal barbarians. Or that she’ll fall for the sexy squad leader…“
- Sticks & Stones by Rachael Brownell <— LIVE!!! SHE’S WAS BULLIED & NOW IS GOING BACK TO HER HIGHSCHOOL REUNION ALERT!! “I was “that” girl, the one everyone made fun of. The outcast. Band geek. Nerd. That’s all changed, and so have I. Jane Sharp vanished into thin air years ago; I go by Reese Kennedy now. But Reese isn’t the one invited to the Meadow High School Class of 2005 reunion next month. I am. So I need a plan…“
PREORDERS (just a few highlights of those going live at midnight! )
- Turning Back (The Turning Series Book 2) by J.A. Huss – April 12th 2017
- The House Mate (Roommates Book 3) by Kendall Ryan – April 17th 2017
- The Hot Shot by Kristen Callahan – April 18th 2017
- Mixed Up by Emma Hart – April 18th 2017
- Fate (A Trinity Novel Book 5) by Audrey Carlan – April 18th 2017
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).