This is ANOTHER HUGE book release day (for me, anyway), because TWO (well, three if we include Gabriel’s Rapture) highly anticipated indie books on my “dying for” list have been released today!
- Gio (5th Street) by Elizabeth Reyes (another fighter contemporary romance, and you know I love those)!!
- Motorcycle Man (The Dream Man Series) by Kristen Ashley (Tack’s book!! And he’s an über bad-boy. And well… again. You know I love those 😉 hee hee)
- Gabriel’s Rapture (Gabriel’s Inferno Series) (today was it’s official release day but it looks like it was released early).
- And while I’m at it, Jamie McGuire’s The Providence Trilogy Bundle: Providence; Requiem; Eden has been bundled at a great price!
- Midnight’s Master (Dark Warrior 1) by Donna Grant
- Shadow Bound (An Unbound Novel) by Rachel Vincent (YA)
- Fated (Soul Seekers) by Alyson Noël (YA)
- Lethal Rider (Lords of Deliverance) by Larissa Ione <—– Very popular series!
- Lucky in Love (A Lucky Harbor Novel) by Jill Shalvis
- Beautiful Sacrifice by Elizabeth Lowell
- The Taming of a Scottish Princess (The Mysterious Hurst Amulet) by Karen Hawkins
- Vortex (Cutter Cay) by Cherry Adair
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I get TACK!!
So happy right now, gonna start right now!!!!
Yes!!! Motorcycle Man is here and I have the afternoon off! Time to switch off the phone and make a cup of tea woohoo!
Thank you Lordy I thought I was gonna stay in this funk FOREVER ( GRRRR)
Yay! Tack…sexy biker action…so excited!
Catherine… it’s really good so far. Very much enjoying it.