Possessed by the demon of Promiscuity, immortal warrior Paris is irresistibly seductive—but his potent allure comes at a terrible price. Every night he must bed someone new, or weaken and die. And the woman he craves above all others is the one woman he’d thought was forever beyond his reach…until now.
WOOPS!!! MY BAD! Apparently we’ll have to wait even longer for Paris. *sigh* It’s been pushed back until next week. Sorry for getting your hopes up. 😉 Forgive me? But I’m still keeping the “cover” up ’cause it’s gorgeous, and puts us in the mood for next week.
Check out ALL of today’s book releases below! BTW – I’m loving the “Sweetblood” series (book#3 just released, too), and the latest in Kim Harrison’s “The Hollows” (a highly recommended series) is out too!
- Shadows (A Lux Novella)
- A Perfect Blood (Rachel Morgan) by Kim Harrison – expected release Feb 21st 2012
- Fever (Chemical Garden Trilogy, the) by Lauren DeStefano – expected release Feb 21st 2012
- Raven Calls (The Walker Papers) by C.E. Murphy – expected release Feb 21st 2012
The Darkest Seduction by Gena Showalter – expected release Feb 21st 2012
- Tempted by Blood (Sweetblood) by Laurie London – expected release Feb 21st 2012
- Forever Claimed (Harlequin Nocturne) by Rachel Lee – expected release Feb 21st 2012
The Half-Breed Vampire (Harlequin Nocturne) by Theresa Meyers – expected release Feb 21st 2012(also delayed)