WHOA!!! Today is an AWESOME book release day. TWO that went live today are both at the top of my TBR list. I’m starting that one there to the left – RoomHate, just ’cause I love when two people are forced to live together and it’s not going so well. Tee hee!!!! Oh, and I think HE brought his girlfriend… OH OH. I’m in!
And of course, Karina Halle’s latest (The Lie) that has a blurb that promises to crush me. OMG I WANT TO READ IT NOW. *sigh* Maybe I’ll read ’em both at the same time? Can I do that? I want to do that. 😉 LOL!
Happy President’s day to us!! Which book are you reading?
JUST WENT LIVE TODAY!!
- RoomHate by Penelope Ward <— PENELOPE WARD ALERT! ROOMMATE THAT SHE HATES?!! OR does he hate her? Oh and… he’s got a gf… in their house! YAY ME!
- The Lie by Karina Halle <—KARINA HALLE ALERT! THIS ONE GAVE ME A BLURB-JOLT! EEEEEP!!!! What does it mean!!?? “…some loves are too dangerous to ever indulge. And some loves are far too powerful to ignore. Their love just might be the life and the death of them.” !!!!
- Ask Me Again by Gina L. Maxwell <— JUST WENT LIVE THIS EVENING!!!
- The Billionaire by J.R. Ward <— J.R. WARD ALERT!!
- Last Call (Bad Habits Book 3) by Staci Hart <— HE DUMPS HER and shows up with another girl and she’s determined to never be with him again… “The end. Poof. Dead to her. Except he was everywhere — down the hall, at the bar with their friends, worming his way into her dreams.”
- Frigid Affair by Jennifer Foor <— SHE HAD A ONE NIGHT STAND… “Two long years later I open my door to see him standing there, and the reason he’s back will change everything.”
- A Love so Tragic by Stevie J. Cole <— SHE STILL LOVES HIM EVEN THOUGH SHE’S MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE NOW… “This word sums up my relationship with Nicolas: devastating, painful, depressing. A first love that should have lasted a lifetime, but I ruined with a stupid decision.”
- Ten Thousand Words by Kelli Jean <— SHE’S A RECLUSIVE AUTHOR but when her series gets picked up… “she’s thrust into the limelight alongside sexy, photographer-turned-cover model, Oliver Fairfax.”
- Backward Glance by Robyn Carr
- You’re Still the One (Country Blues) by Rachel Harris
- Healing Love (Love to the Extreme) by Abby Niles <— MMA FIGHTERS!
- Fade Into You (Shaken Dirty) by Tracy Wolff <— BAD BOY ROCK STAR NOW HAS TO BEHAVE NOW THAT HE HAS A MEDIA CONSULTANT… “Except Poppy isn’t actually a social media consultant. She’s the daughter of the label’s CEO, sent undercover to babysit Wyatt and keep him from falling off the wagon again. Proving herself to her father is Poppy’s only goal—until she finds herself in Wyatt’s bed…”
- Strong Signal (Cyberlove Book 1) by Megan Erickson & Santino Hassell <— M/M ROMANCE!! fabi LOVES THIS AUTHOR and says: “I have loved every book by Santino Hassell I have read. I hope the collaboration will end up like Elle Kennedy’s collab last year and be a great book.“
- Twilight Tenth Anniversary/Life and Death Dual Edition by Stephenie Meyer <— NO LONGER ON SALE…
- The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks <— NO LONGER ON SALE…
- Lover At Last (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 11) by J.R. Ward <— super-bargain priced and Jean found it for us!! 😀
- The Poughkeepsie Brotherhood Box Set by Debra Anastasia <— Did you guys know this series bundle was live?!!
- Platinum (All That Glitters Book 4) by K.A. LINDE <—- GOING LIVE TOMORROW!!
- Trouble Maker: A MacKenzie Family Novel (The MacKenzie Family) by Liliana Hart – February 16th 2016
- Desire & Ice: A MacKenzie Family Novella (The MacKenzie Family) by Christopher Rice – February 16th 2016
- Yes, Mr. Van Der Wells (Not Another Billionaire Romance) by S. Ann Cole – February 16th 2016
- Ghost Talker: The Ghost Seer Series by Robin D. Owens – February 16th 2016
- Unexpected Rush: A Play-by-Play Novel by Jaci Burton – February 16th 2016
- Kiss Interrupted by Barbara Elsborg – February 16th 2016
- Unrequited (Fallen Aces MC Book 1) by Max Henry – February 16th 2016
- The Absolution of Aidan (The Syndicate Series Book 3) by Kathy Coopmans – February 16th 2016
- The Perfect Life by Erin Noelle – February 18th 2016
- One Day Soon by A. Meredith Walters – February 18th 2016
- Out of Focus (Chosen Paths) by L.B. Simmons – February 19th 2016