Just a few more pages of “Bullet” to go…but I think the two reviews I’ve done so far for it pretty much sum it up. It’s…not my thing. A few interesting moments, but mostly just weird. Tigers this, tigers that, blue, red, gold, weird sex, whiny…whatever.
As Paula states, the criteria to accepting this award is to list 5 random things about myself and to pass it on to 5 other bloggers:
Ok so here are the five random things about me…
- I eat cottage cheese with almost everything (mix it into spaghetti, frozen dinners, even Ramen noodles)… Oh I know you are “ewwwwing” at that, but don’t knock it ’til you try it! Turns junk food healthy! Well…not really but a bit healthier, right? My excuse – cottage cheese is loaded in protein, has calcium and full of amino acids! So I don’t feel so bad, when I’m eating bad, if it’s in there. LOL!
- I have a mini crush on the “Lich King” (little poke at my husband, since he’s a huge WOW fan). Poooor Lich King. He’s like a character right out of our own favorite Paranormal books. He just needs a little love. I’m sure of it! Now I don’t play World of Warcraft myself, but the books intrigue me a bit. Have any of you read them? Should I give them a try?
- Every night after work, I love to surround myself in pink and white, fluffy soft things (pajamas, blankets, pillows), and I love to smell like cotton candy and desserts! Right now I’m on a lemon creme cookie smelling lotion kick that I can’t get enough of.
- I need to make my bed every morning, nice and tight, pillows fluffed just right, or I feel disorderly. Of course, tell that to the dogs and the husband that swan dive right into my perfectly made bed wiggling and wobbling in the fluffiness, making odd wrinkles and loosening my perfect tucks. Drives me crazy! I can’t help it. The minute they’re done, I run right back in there, and tug and tuck all over again. Okay, I’m a weirdo…haha
- I’m addicted to shoes…especially designer high heels. Power shoes! And I can actually walk in them…mostly (‘cept for the 4″ Jimmy Choo’s that I was wearing while shopping, that had me piggy-backing on a colleague’s back all the way back to our vehicle). That was embarrassing!
Ok and I want to send the award to:
- Lilium’s Realm (cause she’s my book bud, she’s hilarious and her website is pink and she loves pink and shiny things too!)
- Vampire Books Anonymous cause her website is all eerie looking (black and red!)
- Annie’s Blog “Young Adult Bookworm” cause she loves paranormal YA books like I do!
- Colleen’s Reads cause she’s a reading machine! I’m jealous of her – can you tell? I’m green with envy! Luckily, green’s my color! hahahaha
- Darkly Reading also because it’s a paranormal wonderland and the dark colors and design rock!
So let’s see what we can learn about these girls 🙂