Oyinda has one for us, and it sounds like it could be gasp-worthy!! I feel like I’ve either read this one maybe…? OR it was a reader question in the past, ’cause this “twist” sounds so familiar to me!!
I am looking for a romance novel where the heroine thinks hero is dead and marries the hero’s rival.
Her nickname is called Lee. I think it’s titled someone…. i can’t remember the rest.
Hero comes back and sees that heroine and rival are together with two children.
Let me know if you can help.
here are a few more details I remember.
– Heroine was pregnant with hero’s child when he went off to war.
– Hero’s rival helps to raise their kid and has another child with heroine
– They have two boys and the opening scene was them in the bathroom trying to have another kid, this time a girl
– Heroine has a hard time choosing between the two and said she’s equally in the love with both of them
– Heroine goes to Therapy to talk through her feelings.
Anyone have a guess?
Diana: This sounds so familiar! Was it a military setting? I can’t find it. For some reason I’m thinking there was some kind of forbidden romance between the original couple? Was it also an age gap romance with an older woman and slightly younger man? Or perhaps it’s another’s book entirely with the same twist.
Have a reader question for us to solve? Send it to me here.