Lauren needs our book help! Oh I LOVE starting over books (especially the escaping abuse trope), and especially when a long lost love comes back into the picture. My heart heals with them! But I don’t think I know this one (almost sounds like a Kristen Ashley book – but her guys are usually bikers)… do you?
First of all I would like to tell you i love your blog. I find all my books to read here.
Right now i really need your help. I am looking for a rockstar romance book i read long time ago. I only remember some details and its not enough for me to find it myself.
I will write down everything i remember.
– they met as teens or maybe young adults
– sth goes wrong and they want to escape together
– he was waiting for her but in the end she never came
– he becomes a rockstar, she is married to some douchebag ( i think he is abusive)
– i think her husband hit her and then she left him, opens a hair salon with a friend
– rockstar and her met again, she told him why she never came (she was pregnent and lost the baby)…
I hope this is helpful. I really would appreciate your help.
Anyone have a guess?
Lisa: It could be Rock Country by K Webster.
Lauren: Unfortunately no 🙁
Marla: Is it Conviction by Lesley Jones?
Have a reader question for us to solve? Send it to me here.