Just looking for a book name that I read 2 years back but now I don’t remember its name nor the author.
Some details that I remember from it : (Spoilers)
1. It was a series of three books.
2. Mafia / revenge theme.
3. The hero wanted revenge on heroine because heroine once saved him when his father was torturing him in the basement. They both were small. She called his father and that is how his father didn’t finish the job of killing the hero.
4. He kidnapped her and in prison to break her and he did succeed in that.
5. At the start of first book, heroine was kidnapped by some bad people but Hero rescued her from that only to imprison her in his home/basement.
6. At the end of the third book, he took the bullet while saving her and begged her not to tell their children what he did to her.
Please if anyone of you can help me. Thats the only details I remember. I know I was literally frustrated with the series when I first read it and maybe thats the reason, my brain has blocked its name.
Anyone have a guess?
Suzanne: Is this Ruthless People by JJ McAvoy?
Maryse: That’s probably where I’m remembering the other question! I think you’re right and that was the answer!!
Have a reader question for us to solve? Send it to me here.
➔➔➔ Love this genre? Browse more features and reviews with revenge, on my blog. 😀