About book #1:
Number-crunching Velma Johnson’s perfectly planned life is right on course.
That’s a lie. Sure, she’s got the lucrative job. She’s got the posh apartment. But her sister nabbed Velma’s Mr. Right. There has to be a man out there for Velma. Hopefully, one who’s hunky, wears pressed suits, and has a diversified financial portfolio. He’ll be exactly like, well… her sister’s new fiancé.
Badass biker Brek Montgomery blazes a trail across the country, managing Dimefront, one of the biggest rock bands of his generation. With the band on hiatus, Brek rolls into Denver to pay a quick visit to his family and friends. But when Brek’s sister suddenly gets put on bed rest, she convinces Brek to take over her wedding planning business for the duration of her pregnancy.
Staying in Denver and dealing with bridezillas was not what Brek had in mind when he passed through town, but there is one particular maid-of-honor who might make his stay worthwhile.
Velma finds herself strangely attracted to the man planning her sister’s wedding. Problem is, he ticks none of the boxes on her well-crafted list. Brek is rough around the edges, he cusses, and doesn’t even have a 401(k). But trying something crazy might get her out of the rut of her dating life–so long as she lays down boundaries up front and sticks to her plan…
Going Down on One Knee is book one of the Mile High Matched series. If you love a hunky, tattooed wedding planner this book is for you. Buy now for a fun, opposites attract romance!
- Going Down on One Knee: A sizzling, laugh out loud romance! (Mile High Matched, Book 1)
- Blow Me Away: A sizzling, friends to lovers rom com! (Mile High Matched Book 2)
- Take It Off the Menu: A sizzling, accidentally married rom com! (Mile High Matched, Book 3)
- Rock Hard Cowboy: A sizzling, romantic comedy novella! (Mile High Matched Prequel Novella)
- Do Me a Favor: A second chance, hilarious rom com! (Mile High Matched Book 4)