Jeanie: Loved Ready To Fall by Daisy Prescott! Sexy lumberjack! That. Is. All! .
Lisa: Im reading Daisy Prescott – Anything But Love now and loving it. Now her writing style I really enjoy. And love that she does only male POV so her books have that Tangled feel of being in Drew’s clueless man-brain! …The previous book in this series Confessions of A Reformed Tom Cat was awesome (think I put on my favorite books list actually). If you love Penny Reid’s style of writing you’ll love these.
About book #1:
Tall, dark, and handsome is an understatement when it comes to John Day. With rugged good looks, his ever present plaid shirt, and a dog named Babe, John is a modern alpha male lumberjack.
After his favorite neighbor rents out her beach cabin for the winter, John finds himself playing fireman and tour guide to Diane Watson, a beautiful brunette with her own messy past and recent battle scars.
Will he be ready to fall in love? Or will he go back to his old, flirty ways?
Hold onto your heart as John Day tells his story in this male POV contemporary adult romance/romantic comedy.
- Ready to Fall (Wingmen Book 1)
- Take the Cake and Run: (Wingmen Short Stories Book 1) <— takes place chronologically after Ready to Fall.
- Confessions of a Reformed Tom Cat (Wingmen Book 2)
- Take it Easy: (Wingmen Short Stories Book 2) <— takes place chronologically after Ready to Fall and Confessions of a Reformed Tom Cat.
- Anything but Love: A Romantic Comedy (Wingmen Book 3)
- Give and Take: (Wingmen Short Stories 3)
- Two Wingmen and a Baby: (Wingmen Short Stories 4)
- Better Love (Wingmen, #4) – expected release date November 1st 2016