“Shelly Laurenston (aka G. A. Aiken) is also among my my favorites. Magnus Pack under Shelly Laurenston, and Dragon Kin under G. A. Aiken”
About book #1:
It’s not always easy being a female warrior with a nickname like Annwyl the Bloody. Men tend to either cower in fear-a lot-or else salute. It’s true that Annwyl has a knack for decapitating legions of her ruthless brother’s soldiers without pausing for breath. But just once it would be nice to be able to really talk to a man, the way she can talk to Fearghus the Destroyer.
Too bad that Fearghus is a dragon, of the large, scaly, and deadly type.
- Dragon Actually (Dragon Kin series Book 1)
- “Chains & Flames” from Dragon Actually
- About a Dragon (Dragon Kin series Book 3)
- Can’t Get Enough as found in the Everlasting Bad Boys Anthology
- What A Dragon Should Know (Dragon Kin series Book 5)
- Last Dragon Standing (Dragon Kin series Book 6)
- Dragon on Top (Dragonkin) (Ghleanna and Bram’s short story)
- The Dragon Who Loved Me (Dragon Kin series)
- How to Drive a Dragon Crazy (Dragon Kin series)
- A Tale of Two Dragons (Dragon Kin series)
- Light My Fire (Dragon Kin series)
- Feel the Burn (Dragonkin Book) – November 24th 2015