Looking to lose yourself in a series, merge with a family, laugh your butt off, and sink into some steam? Soooooo MANY love this series like crazy, and there are 9 books in it (and the series is complete). 😀
Celia: Shelly Laurenston (aka G. A. Aiken) is also among my my favorites. Magnus Pack under Shelly Laurenston, and Dragon Kin under G. A. Aiken
Christine: GA AIKEN Dragon Series Books A MUST read…Awesome series…will have you laughing out loud
Maria: Dragon Kin books by her alter ego G.A. Aiken. I’m talking fall-off-the-couch laughing here, especially the further you get into the series. The family interactions remind me of the Bridgertons by Julia Quinn, only a little more violent and with dragon shapeshifters instead of English nobility. (;
Joanne: Hi from Yorkshire, England. Absolutely brilliant series. I couldn’t put it down. deffo recommend it
Sara: I have too many fav snarky series to list but my most recent was Dragon Kin by G.A. Aiken (Shelly Laurenston)
Sandy: My FAVORITE author who write humour and snark is GA Aiken aka Shelly Laurenston….so much fun !
MichelleS: G.A. Aiken is Shelly Laurenston and I LOVE her style.
MH: G.A. Aiken/Shelly Laurenston (same person – paranormal genre w/hot guys/shifters, enough angst and hilarity)…
MichelleS: GA Aiken for the Dragon Kin series. Like I said, this is probably the genre I still love best because the characters and story lines stay with me.
Tiffaney: A Tale of Two Dragons by GA Aiken …Not at all serious, but a very fun series 🙂
About book #1:
It’s not always easy being a female warrior with a nickname like Annwyl the Bloody. Men tend to either cower in fear-a lot-or else salute. It’s true that Annwyl has a knack for decapitating legions of her ruthless brother’s soldiers without pausing for breath. But just once it would be nice to be able to really talk to a man, the way she can talk to Fearghus the Destroyer.
Too bad that Fearghus is a dragon, of the large, scaly, and deadly type.
SERIES READING ORDER
- Dragon Actually (Dragon Kin series Book 1)
- About a Dragon (Dragon Kin Book 2)
- Can’t Get Enough: A Humorous & Action-Packed Fantasy Romance Story (Dragon Kin)
- What A Dragon Should Know (Dragon Kin Book 3)
- Last Dragon Standing (Dragon Kin series Book 4)
- Dragon on Top (Dragonkin) (Ghleanna and Bram’s short story)
- The Dragon Who Loved Me (Dragon Kin series Book 5)
- How to Drive a Dragon Crazy (Dragon Kin series Book 6)
- A Tale of Two Dragons (Dragon Kin series)
- Light My Fire (Dragon Kin series Book 7)
- Feel the Burn (Dragon Kin Book 8)
- Bring the Heat (Dragon Kin Book 9)