This is War, Baby is a dark romance. A really dark one. So dark you’re going to wish you had a flashlight to see yourself to the end and someone to hold your hand. Human trafficking, dubious consent, and strong sexual themes that could trigger emotional distress are found in this story. This story is NOT for everyone.
About book #1
My life had a plan. Until he invaded it and stole it all away. My captor took me and I became a pawn. His strategy changed and he sent me away to WAR, because money is everything in this world. In my WAR, though, I found peace. I couldn’t help but find love where I least expected it, with a man who lived a battle every day of his life …all inside his head.
But then my captor came back for me. Yet, this time, battle lines had been drawn and I was protected. So we thought. Even though my WAR was raging, my captor would fight to the death.
The good guys always win, right? Not always.
All’s fair in love and WAR, right? Not this time.
- War & Peace Series: Books 1-3 <—First 3 books.
- This is War, Baby (War & Peace Book 1)
- This is Love, Baby (War & Peace Book 2)
- This Isn’t Over, Baby (War & Peace Book 3)
- This Isn’t You, Baby (War & Peace Book 4)
- This is Me, Baby (War & Peace Book 5)
- This Isn’t Fair, Baby (War & Peace Book 6)