I downloaded this werewolf series and was floored by how good it was. Nice long books, that capture you and tell an amazing story (werewolf pack issues, werewolf meets human – lots of danger and romance). I didn’t want to put it down, and this was another series that kept me up late into the night. I had one of my friends read it, and she said “I think I liked it better than Twilight”. That’s saying something cause she’s a Twilight addict.
About book #1:
Elise had no idea when she came home that day that she’d end up mated to a complete stranger. A new Alpha and the need for an alliance between packs have made her a pawn
EXCERPT: She lay beside him, staring blankly at the ceiling. The deed was done. They were mated. It didn’t matter that she had no love for him nor he for her. Political alliances were more important than feelings…
- The Mating: The Original Law of the Lycans Story <— Here’s my review.
- The Keeping (Law of the Lycans Book 2)
- The Finding (Law of the Lycans Book 3)
- Bonded (Law of the Lycans) (Volume 4)
- Betrayed: Days of the Rogue (Law of the Lycans Book 5)
- Betrayed: Book Two – The Road to Redemption (Law of the Lycans 6)
- For the Good of All (Law of the Lycans Book 7)
- Deceit can be Deadly (Law of the Lycans Book 8)
- Veil of Lies (Law of the Lycans Book 9)