Here’s another alternative lifestyle/BDSM “short installment” series (that is complete). It was brought to my attention by a fellow reader on my “What To Read After Fifty Shades” list, and it does appear to have some great reviews!
Tanna: “It was so much hotter than hot. Intensely sexy. I read the Brie short stories shortly before reading the 50 Shades series.”
Erin: “If you like 50 shades I recommend shadowlands series by Cherise Sinclair, and the Brie series by Red Phoenix.”
About book #1:
Brianna studied to be a serious filmmaker, but finds herself working retail just to make ends meet. In walks Sir, a charismatic individual who leaves her with a business card. Brie becomes curious about The Submissive Training Center, but fights the urge to join. Irresistibly drawn to the mysterious world, she enrolls in the six-week course. One thing is certain, Brie is about to learn more about herself in one day than her previous twenty-two years.
About the series (as per the author):
“I started with a simple concept: Geisha training for submissives. It was only meant to be a single novelette, Brie’s First Day of Submissive Training – but people kept begging for more. I wrote about her second day, Brie Learns to Obey, and it still wasn’t enough. 🙂 By Brie’s third day, I realized I had a series on my hands.”
- Brie’s First Day of Submissive Training (Brie, #1) <— free (or was free when this was posted)
- Brie Learns to Obey (Brie, #2)
- Brie Learns Her Power as a Submissive (Brie, #3)
- Brie Lives Her Fantasy (Brie, #4)
- Brie Practices Her Oral Skills (Brie, #5)
- Brie Embraces Bondage (Brie, #6)
- Brie on Display (Brie, #7)
- Brie Surrenders to His Will (Brie, #8)
- Brie Bows to Her Master (Brie #9 – The Final Week)
- The Collaring Ceremony: His POV (Brie)
- Brie Learns the Art of Submission: Submissive Training Center <— the above 9 short installments compiled into one book
- Brie Embraces the Heart of Submission: After Graduation (Brie Series) <— and here is the “after story” (the eight-part eBook serial, Brie Embraces the Heart of Submission: After Graduation is now available as a full-length novel).