Jillian highly recommends this series:
“I absolutely love these books; they are one of the few Paranormal/urban fantasy series that I still follow religiously. When I got back into reading, it was with this genre but I I exhausted my options pretty quickly and moved on to contemporary instead.
But I still look at them from time-to-time, because finding a good paranormal/urban fantasy book is like coming home for me since that’s where my love of reading was rekindled and this series does exactly that. It reminds me, with every new installment, why I fell in love with them in the first place.
Shannon’s writing is wonderful and her characters worm their way into your heart. I cannot recommend these books enough. They are amazing. I wanted to pass it along in case anyone else is looking to sprinkle in a few P/UF books with their reading!”
About book #1:
“My name is Rylee, and I am a Tracker.”
When children go missing, and the Humans have no leads, I’m the one they call. I am their last hope in bringing home the lost ones. I salvage what they cannot.I’m on the FBI’s wanted list. I have a werewolf for a pet, a Witch of a best friend, and I have no need for anyone else in my life. But when a salvage starts to spin out of control, help comes from a most unexpected direction. One that is dangerously dark, brooding, and doesn’t know a thing about the supernatural. One whose kisses set me on fire.
- Elementally Priceless (A Rylee Adamson Novella (0.5)
- Priceless: A Rylee Adamson Novel (Book 1)
- Immune: A Rylee Adamson Novel (Book 2)
- Raising Innocence: A Rylee Adamson Novel (Book 3)
- Shadowed Threads: A Rylee Adamson Novel (Book 4)
- Blind Salvage: A Rylee Adamson Novel (Book 5)
- Alex: A Rylee Adamson Short Story
- Tracker: A Rylee Adamson Novel (Book 6)
- Guardian: Book 6.5 (A Rylee Adamson Novella)
- Veiled Threat: Book 7 (A Rylee Adamson Novel)