Lisa: I have read all of them except for the last one. I really enjoyed them. I started the after reading the Virgin River series by Robyn Carr since they were similar.
Sherisse: I have read the first 6 and thought they were all good. Similar to Elle Kennedy’s paradise series which is also pretty steamy;)
Maryse’s Book Blog: Thanks guys!! Looks like nice easy romantic reads between the really angst-y stuff…
Lisa: And that is exactly what it is and the reason I read it.
About book #1
Welcome to Fool’s Gold, California, a charming community in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada. There’s lots to do and plenty of people to meet, especially women. Because there’s just one tiny problem in Fool’s Gold: the men don’t seem to stick around. Maybe it’s the lure of big-city life, or maybe it’s plain old bad luck, but regardless of the reason, the problem has to be fixed, fast. And Charity Jones may be just the city planner to do it.
Charity’s nomadic childhood has left her itching to settle down, and she immediately falls in love with all the storybook town has to offer–everything, that is, except its sexiest and most famous resident, former world-class cyclist Josh Golden. With her long list of romantic disasters, she’s not about to take a chance on another bad boy, even if everyone else thinks he’s perfect just the way he is. But maybe that’s just what he needs–someone who knows the value of his flaws. Someone who knows that he’s just chasing perfect.
- Chasing Perfect (Fool’s Gold)
- Almost Perfect (Fool’s Gold)
- Sister of the Bride (novella)
- Finding Perfect (Fool’s Gold)
- Only Mine (Fool’s Gold)
- Only Yours (Fool’s Gold)
- Only His (Fool’s Gold)
- Only Us: A Fool’s Gold Holiday (novella)
- Almost Summer (Fool’s Gold) (novella)
- Summer Days (Fool’s Gold)
- Summer Nights (Fool’s Gold)
- All Summer Long (Fool’s Gold)
- A Fool’s Gold Christmas
- A Christmas Bride: Only Us: A Fool’s Gold Holiday\The Sheik and the Christmas Bride (Hqn)
- Halfway There (Fool’s Gold)
- Just One Kiss (Fool’s Gold)
- Two of a Kind (Fool’s Gold)
- Three Little Words (Fool’s Gold)
- Susan Mallery’s Fool’s Gold Cookbook: A Love Story Told Through 150 Recipes
- Christmas on 4th Street (Fool’s Gold Romance)
- When We Met – expected release April 29th 2014
- Before We Kiss – expected release May 27th 2014
- Until We Touch – expected release June 24th 2014
- YOURS FOR CHRISTMAS – expected release September 30th 2014