I have so much to be thankful for, and I’m especially thankful to be able to share it with you!
- I’m thankful for my mom (who introduced me to reading at a very young age, loves the same books I do, and indulges with me daily). Love you mom!!
- Speaking of my mom, I’m thankful for my iPad, because it allows me to “Facetime” with my mom even though she’s a whole country away! Sometimes we just sit and read together. How awesome is that!? Oh and of course, my iPad also allows me to read these wonderful books, while simultaneously staying connected with my book friends.
- I’m thankful for my supportive husband who seems to enjoy my blog almost as much as I do, and especially my reading time (his favorite ’cause I give him mindless backrubs, and apparently, the better the book is, the better that backrub!!) He says he can even tell when I’m at a good part. Errrrrrr…. LOL!
- I’m thankful (still) for Twilight, ’cause it started me on a reading frenzy two and a half years ago, and I’m still right there loving every minute of it! I went from a few books a year to a book every two days!
- I’m thankful for “blogging” because it allowed me to release all of this wonderful book energy into a sort of “book diary” and in turn, lead me straight to all of you.
- and speaking of you, I’m especially thankful for all of my book friends I’ve made since I’ve started this journey. I love our daily chats and commentary, and I love that we can all share these book finds with one another, and *squee* over the heroes together.
- And I’m thankful for everything that allows me the opportunity to indulge in a hobby that makes me so happy, and keeps me so entertained, including my eyes, my dogs that make reading time that much more cuddly, and my work that both helps me keep my iPad loaded with more books, and that still allows me enough free time to read ’em.
Happy Thanksgiving friends!!! *hug*
Hey Maryse, happy thanksgiving, hun
Your blog is one of my Go To sites every day and it never fails to entertain. I’m thrilled to find someone reviewing My Kind of books, as I can be pretty sure whatever you recommend I will also lurve
LOL! Jane, I’m so happy to oblige 😉
Happy ThanksGiving 🙂 Even tho i’m in Australia and don’t necessarily celebrate it 🙂
Oh Wow, It;s the same for me! About a year or two ago, it would take me 1 average sized book 2-3 months to read now it’s 1-2 days !, 🙂
No , Thankyou! You have introduced me to a line of books i can not wait to read 🙂 THANKYOU
Happy Thanksgiving to you Maryse,…we don’t have it in the UK where I live or in Denmark where I’m originally from but I want to say ~Thank You~ to you for introducing me to so many great and wonderful books that keep me reading and of course the amazing thrills of the “bad boys” yum LOL. Nx
I for one am thankful for Twilight as well, it was the start of it ALL with you 😀 Then again with the BDB!!! (Love our boys) It brought you and I closer to our *and NO ONE ELSE’S* Beloved Z and our special group of *friends*
You’ve given me some great book advice/reads, and I’ll always treasure our talks about books, rockers, music, and AGAIN….Z 😉
But one thing I really do treasure and am grateful for, is our friendship!!!!!
Keep up the great work !!!!!!
Love ya 🙂
And we , Maryse are thankful to you – for leading us all down that same path. And I, especially am immensely thankful that you have given me Barrons and (at least a share in) Christian! xxx
Awwwwwww!!!! *hug* I love you guys!!!
I love this blog and agreeing with all those fabulous books you tell us about. I am also really thankful for Twilight and after seeing Breaking Dawn I am reading them all over again (while I wait for your next – I found it!!). Meyer really does have a great writing style. Even knowing the end results of the series I’m sucked in all over again. Her writing is amazing and I’m so sad (again) that the movies just have not gotten near her descriptive writing. After re-reading Twilight I realized Edward had a sence of humor!!! who would’ve thought??? I whizzed by them so fast the first time that now I’m savoring all those good little details 🙂
Thanks bookster! You know what? I’ve yet to re-read the Twilight series, and I loved it to death!!! I just may delve back in for a bit and see if I can get that awesome feeling back again. 😉 I whizzed through ’em too, cause I was dying to know what was going to happen. Now that I know, I can take my time… good idea!