So what’s everyone doing for Valentine’s Day? Big plans, or snuggling in? Me? I’m reading!! Big romance coming my way tonight, but in an angsty sounding book. A bit darkish too, so I may need emotional support tonight. It’s called Volition, and a few fellow readers have just finished and loved it!
Summer: Was up until 3am reading a really great book! It’s called Volition by lily paradis. I am not sure if it’s 5 star for me but the writing was excellent. It went from present to past through the entire book which I am really not a fan of BUT I could not put it down. I had to know what happens. It’s a love triangle but not in a way I have really seen before. Because it’s been a long time since I happened upon a book I could not put down I just had to share
Janet: I agree. Loved this book, I read Tight right after and I’m a huge fan of A. Torre and it was good, but I just couldn’t get this one out of my head. So totally f***ed up!!!!!!!
Maryse: This is the one I’m reading now!! YAY ME!!! I’m scared. Hold me?
But! For those also staying in and looking for something to read, here are a few fantastic looking super-bargains and a few new releases, too!
- Beautifully Awake & Beautifully Done: The Box Set by Riley Mackenzie <— Anita found it for us! “Hey Maryse! I just ran across a sale of the box set Beautifully Awake by Riley Mackenzie. It’s a limited time offer but that’s a steal!!! 2 of my favorite books ever! Just wanted to share!!” and Linh loves it! “I am reading Beautifully Awake from the list of reader’s recommendation and I am LOVING it so far. I was in such a book slump but Chase Colton’s Alpha-ness is bringing me out of it.” and Robin agrees: “Chase Colton has more than his share of OH NO HE DIDN’T moments! Takes the classic tormented alpha to a new level! Lol!“
- Jacked (Trent Brothers Book 1) by Tina Reber <— Her latest new release and it’s now on super-sale! A sexy cop and a doctor that has to tend to him… “A stolen car, a tragic chase, and a traffic stop crosses the fates of these two, tying them together in ways that are unimaginable.”
- Fifty Shades Trilogy Bundle: Fifty Shades of Grey; Fifty Shades Darker; Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James <— The entire trilogy is bundled and bargain priced, and since I have a feeling most of our reading crew is fully immersed in the big screen version of book one for Valentine’s Day, I figured I’d include this sale in the mix!
- Freed: A Club Sin Novel (Club Sin series Book 4) by Stacey Kennedy <— Super-Sale and it sounds so good! I’m thinking her husband passed away… “Charles, had been her ultimate fantasy, a seducer in the erotic dance of dominance and submission. She misses the sensual lifestyle they shared, but mourns him so deeply she cannot bear to embrace her submissive needs with another Dom—until a man who exudes temptation reawakens desires she can no longer deny.“
- Flawed by Kate Avelynn <— Taboo-ish read!! And it’s on supersale AND I reviewed it a couple of years ago.
- Looking for Alaska by John Green <— super-author of “The Fault in our Stars” has just put this one on sale! BIG sale! “…his life becomes the opposite of safe. Because down the hall is Alaska Young. The gorgeous, clever, funny, sexy, self-destructive, screwed up, and utterly fascinating Alaska Young.“
- G-Men: The Series by Andrea Smith <— Another series, bundled for super-cheap!! LucyLou loves these! “Just finished both books and LOVED THEM!!! Hot alpha FBI agents…yum!!!” and Amy too: “…the author puts in some twists and turns that will keep you reading into the middle of the night. I read them back to back in a day!! Slate……ahhh need I say more!!! “
- Prick: A Stepbrother Romance by Sabrina Paige <—NEW RELEASE Taboo-ness!! And I’m hearing good things about this title (that makes me *blush*) “A filthy-mouthed, womanizing, crude, spoiled, arrogant prick. The tattooed, pierced, panty-melting-hot son of a celebrity. I hate him.“
- Expose (Red Rebels MC Book 2) by C.D. Breadner <— NEW RELEASE BIKER BOOK (and they own a strip club… that she strips in…)
- The Miles Between Us: Jackson Falls Book 6 by Laurie Breton <— SUPER BARGAIN + great reviews + great sounding blurb!!! “A wife trying desperately to hold onto her sanity. A husband trying desperately to hold onto his marriage. Rock musician Rob MacKenzie is in New York, producing the latest record album for a spoiled teenage pop star, when an unexpected loss sends his comfortable life into a tailspin. Reluctant to leave his wife, Casey, alone at their home in small-town Maine, Rob brings her and their two daughters back with him to New York while he finishes the album.“
- Until We Fly (Beautifully Broken Book 4) by Courtney Cole <— also bargain priced! EX-ARMY RANGER ALERT! “Jaded and detached, Brand is determined to never open himself up to anyone again. It’s not worth the pain. Instead, he becomes closed, hardened, aloof. But then he’s called back home for a family emergency…“
- Fall in Love: Twenty-two “First in Series” Romances by Melissa Foster, Lauren Blakely, Julie Kenner, Rachel Van Dyken, Melanie Shawn, Lauren Hawkeye, Cathryn Fox, Erin Nicholas, Nina Lane, Suzanne Rock, Elena Aitken, Opal Carew, Mari Carr, Megan Crane, Bianca D’Arc, Taryn Elliott, Cari Quinn, Elisabeth Grace, Sharon Page, Kaira Rouda, Jayne Rylon, Renee Vincent, Zoe York <— SUPER ROMANCE BUNDLE at a SUPER-BARGAIN PRICE!!! PERFECT FOR TODAY! “Twenty-two First in Series Romances from NYT, USA Today and national bestselling authors! …Second chances, friends to lovers, secret loves, rock stars, bad boys, men in uniform and more!”
- Alluring Ink (Inked in the Steel City Book 7) by Ranae Rose <— NEW RELEASE “Love is an addiction a single mom like Crystal can’t afford. And accomplished tattoo artist Dylan is a temptation she can’t resist. He’s only in town for a few weeks…“
- Completion (The Kane Trilogy Book 4) by Stylo Fantome <— NEW RELEASE (that book up there to the left!!) Book #4 in the trilogy. LOL!! That’s riiiiight. I. Said. Trilogy. *snort* But this is one Dark series that I think our fellow readers are HAPPY to keep reading… AND AND AND! It’s SUPER-bargain priced! Here is the Kane Trilogy Series Reading Order and lemme tell you, the recommendations for this series are INTENSE!!! Dark and perfect for us! Just check out what everyone says about him…
Lis: I f’n loved Jameson! So sexy and dirty! *fans self* Another author who’s books I will automatically one click!
Lauren: Jameson is such a d*ck….but I love him anyway.
Lee: They were good, I would give them 4-4.5 stars.
Tessa: I agree with Lee. Tense, exciting, angsty, emotions… So many great things in these books. I want the three out so badly. I didn’t even blink before starting two. I couldn’t put either book down, even with the tension building like crazy.