<— *happy wiggle* (or was that a tremor?). LOL!!! HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY, and what a list this is!! We’re starting a buddy-read for one of today’s new releases, but if that one doesn’t tickle your fancy (’cause it’s a scary one, that one to the left!!!) I have a TON more awesome looking ones, below (Jasinda Wilder’s dark brand of steam and Katie Ashley’s bikers, anyone??!! Darynda Jones, Lora Leigh and Nalini Singh, too!) They are on here!
UPDATE: WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 7th 2015 —> A FEW SUPER-SALE FINDS!!
- Wrong by Jana Aston <— HER CRUSH-WORTHY CUSTOMER ENDS UP BEING HER DOCTOR ALERT!!! Just released… and it sounds PERFECT for us! “I can’t stop fantasizing about one of the customers at the coffee shop I work at between classes. It’s just a harmless crush, right? It’s not like I ever see this guy outside of the coffee shop. It’s not like I’m going to see him while attempting to get birth control at the student clinic. While wearing a paper gown. While sitting on an exam table. Because he’s the doctor. Shoot. Me.” <— HAHAHAHA!!!! I LOVE IT!
- Love To Hate You (Love/Hate Book 2) by Isabelle Richards <— JUST RELEASED!!! I don’t want to read the blurb ’cause I think it’s a continuation of book #1
- Darkest Minds, The (The Darkest Minds series Book 1) by Alexandra Bracken <— DYSTOPIAN fabi and K.A. LINDE FAVORITE ALERT! DYSTOPIAN and a FAVORITE amongst a few lists right here! In fact, fabi and author K.A. Linde list it as a favorite so this is a definite one-clicker!!!! Tasha says: “…I’m hooked on The Darkest Minds as per K.A Linde’s rec from your post yesterday. 43% in and so far love it!”
- Don’t Make Me Beautiful by Elle Casey <— JEAN LOVED IT ALERT!!! it’s another that set many in a book-frenzy! In fact our very own Jean flipped out over it! “I didn’t know where to post this comment, but wanted you to know I read Don’t Make Me Beautiful by Elle Casey in one day! Could not put it down! Was looking for something different from OUR normal reads and this definitely took me there…….I really think you will like it!! PLEASE PLEASE READ IT SO I CAN GET YOUR TAKE ON IT!”
- The Sect by Courtney Lane <— PSYCH THRILLER ALERT!! Kat found us this one, and asks: “Has anyone read this? It’s on sale debating if I should one click” SOUNDS SO GOOD! OMG a blurb that makes me squirrely! “The streets provided her with the education she could’ve never earned from the prestigious university she attended. Regrettably, the term ‘educated fool’ becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Due to meeting a man with whom she shares a captivating chemistry with, her judgement is clouded, resulting in a fateful decision. The consequence of trusting the prepossessing stranger results in her being stolen away to a place unknown. Her deceptive new surroundings are just as beautiful as the people who reside there. She discovers that it’s a place where the culture of sex without limits or morals is their religion.“
- Suite 269 by Christine Zolendz <— Sunny recommends this new release! “I finished this gem earlier today and absolutely loved it! It was released yesterday and is on sale until tomorrow evening where it will go up to its regular price. It was a great story with just enough emotion to keep you from putting it down. Highly recommended.”
A few standout-blurbs for me? Mine (her bossy, controlling bodyguard!!), Born Savages (This sounds like drama-angsty fun!! A famous family trying to rebuild their image with a reality show… but it’s the love interest part of the blurb that gave me the jolt!), Copygirl (this one just sounds like reading-fun perfection!! The blurb alone is witty as heck and TOTALLY has me… and the last part: “5) Most importantly, don’t ever, under any circumstances, be a CopyGirl. Trust me. I know…”) <— I gotta know more!!! Oh and!! The Beauty of Lies (he’s a blogger that outs people… and she’s trying to get him to leave her alone. Thing is… she doesn’t realize that he’s her neighbor). FUN!! Plus a bunch more.
About our buddy-read? I’m so terrified and excited for The House!!! Plus it’s by one (or I should say “two”) queens of romances (Christina Lauren) so I have a feeling even though it’s listed as “horror”, that it will still have that writing “feel” that we love so much. So… that said, this is what I’ll be reading today, AND!! We’ve started a buddy read, so anyone that wants to read it with us, we’re virtually holding hands, and snuggling under a HUGE protective blankie fort. And we’re leaving the lights on. I’m not that brave.
This was us… last night anxiously awaiting our highly anticipated book…
Jean: The House comes out that day. Aren’t we buddy reading that?
Cheryl: The blurb for The House….I’ll read it with you Amy & Maryse!!
Amy: I’m going to channel Fabi for this…squeeeeeeeee meeeeee!!!! The House comes out tomorrow!!!! Or maybe tonight if we’re lucky…please let us be lucky.
Lee: I am IN for The House even though it clearly says ”Don’t read it at home alone. Or at night. Or at all, if you scare easy. You’ve been warned!” and I check on every single one of them!!!! eeeeeeep!!!
Maryse: Yikes!! I AM SO SCARED which just makes me even more excited!!! I may just make a video. Tee hee!!!!!!!
Cheryl: I’ll be ready to buddy read The House tomorrow. Eeep- I’m scared!!
Maryse: It’s going to be fun!! NO CHICKENING OUT!!!! Send me your videos while you read if you want and I’ll add them in!!! LET’S!!!
Lee: Video?? Of me hiding under my bed covers while peeking through my fingers to read??? BAHAHAHAHA !!! I wanna chicken out so bad!!! but I wanna read it so bad at the same time.. O.o
Maryse: Yep!! THAT video. Exactly!! !! DO IT!!!
bev: Hmmm. Talk on other post of how scary The House may be. Maryse wants us to video……not going to happen.
Jody: The House is available on amazon Australia!!! Yay!!
Lee: Make room Jody!!! I am moving to Australia… just so I can get my hands on it… arghhh it’s 3 AM here, where’s my copy??? Come ON, Amazon!!
Maryse: Jody I’m JEALOUS!!!!!! *gasp* Let’s go to Jody’s blanket fort, you guys!!! It’s like a time machine in there!
Jody: Come on over Maryse. I know nothing is getting done now I have started… lol
Amy: One big blankie fort for us to read The House together in??? Woo-hoo!!!! Now I just need to find the perfect drink for us… Make a video, you say…um, do you know how to edit, like bleeping out words? Because I tend to have a *ahem* colorful vocabulary when I get worked up over stuff.
Niki: I need to wait until you read The House Maryse….. I usually read at night and live alone so I don’t want to freak myself out So I will wait for the reviews!!!
See?? We’re a big group already… join us! You won’t be alone. Join us!! *creepy voice* Joiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn uuuusssssssssssss….. Ooooooh. I just creeped myself out!!! Oh and for that “The House” reactions video? *If* you just so happen to record your reactions to this one and want me to post them, just message me at the “contact” link above, and I’ll send you my email address to attach the file to.
Okay and for those that are a no-go on today’s buddy-read fright fest, there are a TON more to choose from below, and I highlighted a bunch that I think we just might enjoy big time!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything! )
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Ms. Manwhore: The Manwhore Series, Book 3 by Katy Evans
- Madame X by Jasinda Wilder
- Devil’s Rock by Gerri Hill
- Sacrifice by Adriana Locke
- A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms: A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin
- White Trash Zombie Gone Wild by Diana Rowland
- Dancing with Myself by Billy Idol
- The House by Christina Lauren
- Brighter than the Sun by Darynda Jones
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Brisé by Leigh Ann Lunsford <— HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Nicolle recommends it! “I just read one that not many people are talking about, but was REALLY good. It’s Brise by Leigh Ann Lunsford. I cried alot. Beware, it’s really angsty and sometimes you want to throw your reading device. However, it was one of my best reads of 2015. Total roller coaster ride and book hangover! I read Sea of Tranquility a long time ago when first released and loved it. Reading all of these comments reminded me of another book I read around the same time and highly recommend. I probably loved it cos its set in Australia near Byron Bay….but Id love some of you to read it too…..heartbreaking and beautiful with an awesome twist. And one of those books that you think back about after you’ve finished.”
- Gold (All That Glitters Book 2) by K.A. Linde <— SO MANY LOVING THIS GOLD-DIGGER SERIES!!! Lisa M LOVES these! “Diamonds & Gold by KA Linde. Could not put any of these down!! My hubby says I have a problem I`m addicted to reading!!”
- Fire Inside: A Chaos Novel by Kristen Ashley <— KRISTEN ASHLEY BAD-ASS BIKER ALERT!!! So many were choosing this as one of their fav books of the year when it was released. Tracy, too! “This years favorite is Fire Inside by Kristen Ashley! I LOVE Hop!”
- Rough Hard Fierce: A Bad Boy Romance Boxed Set (Chicago Underground Boxed Set Book 1) by Skye Warren <— DARKISH READ/ SINGLE MOM ALERT! Another one of my favorite authors, and this book (over 400 pages – this whole series bundled)!
- Bastard by J L Perry <— ANGRY MEAN NEIGHBOR (BULLY?) ALERT! “When Carter Reynolds moves in next door, my life takes a turn for the worse. He’s gorgeous, sinfully hot, but that’s where my compliments end. He seems hell-bent on making my life miserable. He acts tough, but when I look into his eyes I don’t see it. I see hurt and pain. To me, he seems lost.” has tons of great reviews!
- The House by Christina Lauren <— BUDDY-READ ALERT!!! I’m starting THIS ONE as soon as it goes live!!!
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell <— RAINBOW ROWELL ALERT!!!!! Ashley found us this one!!! She says: “Hey Maryse! Rainbow Rowell has a new book out today too – “Carry On” it goes with her novel ‘FanGirl’ (but they don’t have to be read together) and is about a FanFic of a Harry Potter-eqsue famous book series. Hard to describe (my description makes the book sound unbelievably awful) but it’s really good.” and sure enough I check out the blurb and I’m all… whaaaaaa? But I found this part so I’ll quote it. ”Carry On – The Rise and Fall of Simon Snow is a ghost story, a love story and a mystery. It has just as much kissing and talking as you’d expect from a Rainbow Rowell story – but far, far more monsters.”
- Brighter Than the Sun by Darynda Jones
- Undead and Unforgiven: Undead/Queen Betsy by MaryJanice Davidson
- Wicked After Dark: 20 Steamy Paranormal Tales of Dragons, Vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Witches, Angels, Demons, Fey, and More
- Twilight Tenth Anniversary/Life and Death Dual Edition by Stephenie Meyer <— NEW CONTENT!!!!!!!!! “Celebrate the tenth anniversary of Twilight! This special double-feature book includes the classic novel, Twilight, and a bold and surprising reimagining, Life and Death, by Stephenie Meyer. Packaged as an oversize, jacketed hardcover “flip book,” this edition features nearly 400 pages of new content as well as exquisite new back cover art. Readers will relish experiencing the deeply romantic and extraordinarily suspenseful love story of Bella and Edward through fresh eyes.“
- Suvi’s Revenge: Rowan Sisters’ Trilogy Book 3 by Brenda Trim
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 1) by J.K. Rowling
- The Keys to Destiny (The Hidden Pack Book 5) by Gracie Meadows
- Raven Moon (After the Bane Series Book 2) by Eva Gordon
- Gray Card by Cassandra Chandler
- Eternal Darkness (A Novel of the Amagarians Book 1) by Stacy Reid
- Origin Exposed: Descended of Dragons, Book 2 by Jen Crane
- Too Hot to Touch: Three Breeds Novellas by Lora Leigh
- White Trash Zombie Gone Wild: A White Trash Zombie Novel by Diana Rowland
- Bite The Dust (Blood and Moonlight Book 1) by Cynthia Eden
- A Silver Wolf Christmas (Silver Town Wolf) by Terry Spear
- Willow’s Discovery (The Winters Sisters Book 3) by Joanne Jaytanie
- It’s A Ghoul Thing
- Dark Screams: Volume Five by J. Kenner , Bentley Little, Mick Garris <— HORROR SHORTS!!
- Integration (The Tantalus Series) by M.A. Abraham
- The New Hunger: A Warm Bodies Novella (The Warm Bodies Series Book 2) by Isaac Marion
- Mine by HelenKay Dimon <— HER BODYGUARD IS A BOSSY McALPHAPANTS ALERT!! “Natalie can’t stand the idea of being secreted away in a cabin in the middle of nowhere, especially since it means sharing close quarters with the controlling bodyguard enlisted to keep her alive…“
- Ms. Manwhore: A Manwhore Series Novella (The Manwhore Series Book 3) by Katy Evans
- Against the Ropes (First to Fight) by Jeanette Murray
- Written in the Stars: A Cricket Creek Novel by LuAnn McLane
- Burned Deep: A Novel by Calista Fox
- Dangerously Broken (A Dangerous Romance) by Eden Bradley <— BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND ALERT!!! “…Summer has been like a little sister to him for years—until Jamie sees her at the most infamous kink club in New Orleans…“
- Mistletoe and Mr. Right: Two Stories of Holiday Romance by Lyla Payne
- Taming Madam M by Allison Hobbs
- Crazy for Him: A Novella by Sofia Tate
- Madame X: A Madame X Novel by Jasinda Wilder <— JASINDA WILDER ALERT!! SHE TEACHES (disciplines?) UNCULTURED WEALTHY MEN… “Hired to transform the uncultured, inept sons of the wealthy and powerful into decisive, confident men, Madame X wields culture and wit like a knife. But behind her sophisticated facade X is a woman adrift, trapped between a dangerous past she can’t remember and the protection of a seductive man who claims her body—and her soul…“
- Darker the Release by Claire Kent
- The Only Shark In The Sea (The Date Shark Series Book 3) by Delsheree Gladden
- Dashing Through the Snow: A Christmas Novel by Debbie Macomber
- Home for Christmas (Sanctuary Island) by Lily Everett
- Claimed: An Outlaws Novel (The Outlaws Series Book 1) by Elle Kennedy <— DYSTOPIAN SEX-FEST (er… I mean EROTICA ) ALERT!!! (my review)
- All I Want (An Animal Magnetism Novel) by Jill Shalvis
- A Cowboy Firefighter for Christmas (Smokin’ Hot Cowboys) by Kim Redford
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell <— RAINBOW ROWELL ALERT!!!!
- Broken (Savage Souls Book 1) by LS Silverii <— UNDERCOVER AGENT-BIKER & CLUB WOMAN ALERT! “After her son’s murder at the hands of the Savage Souls Outlaw Motorcycle Club, she’s hellbent on revenge. There’s nothing she won’t do to bring them down, even if it means offering her body to infiltrate the brotherhood that destroyed her soul…“
- J. Kenner Series Starter Pack: Three Scorching-Hot Novels: Release Me, Wanted, Say My Name (Stark) by J. Kenner
- Montana Hearts: Her Weekend Wrangler by Darlene Panzera
- One More Kiss by Kim Amos
- Scorch (The Long Way Round Book 3) by Kait Gamble
- Some Girls Don’t (Outback Heat Book 2) by Amy Andrews
- Born Savages by Cora Brent <— OH SOUNDS A LITTLE SCANDALOUS & EXCITING ALERT! “Once the Savages were national darlings, undisputed Hollywood royalty. But that was a long time ago. Now we are scattered and ruined, nothing but a cautionary tale and tabloid fodder. We’ve been offered a chance to redeem ourselves. All we have to do is open the door and let the cameras in…” and then!!! “There’s another complication as well. Oscar Savage. He’s not my blood. He’s more. He is forever intertwined with my soul. No one knows why he disappeared years ago. But I do… I just don’t know why he’s back.“
- Hot Seduction: Six Sizzling Tales: A New Adult Bundle
- Redemption Road: A Vicious Cycle Novel by Katie Ashley <— SHE GETS KIDNAPPED BY A BIKER & SAVED BY ANOTHER BIKER ALERT!! “Looking for a walk on the wild side, Annabel Percy, the daughter of a powerful politician, gives in to an attraction to a sexy biker she meets one night. But she finds herself living a nightmare when she’s kidnapped and transported into a hell on earth she never could have imagined…“
- Rock Redemption (Rock Kiss) (Volume 3) by Nalini Singh <— ROCK STAR BOOK!
- Wicked for You (Wicked Lovers series Book 10) by Shayla Black
- Accidentally Hers (Sterling Canyon) by Jamie Beck
- Painted Walls (Bureau Series Book 2) by Megan Mitcham
- Alternate Connection: A Countermeasure Series Novel by Chris Almeida and Cecilia Aubrey
- Deadly Dealings (Hardy Brothers Security Book 13) by Lily Harper Hart
- Provoked by S. Donahue <— HIGH SCHOOL REUNION & HER TORMENTERS ALERT! “Everything in Hailey’s life is under control, that is until she receives an invitation to her high school reunion. She is not ready to face the cheerleading clique that tormented her every day or the captain of the Lacrosse team, Chase O’Brien, that she pined over for 4 years and the only person who never teased her.“
- Christmas Pets and Kisses: 16 Sweet Christmas Romances
- A Hot Hometown Hunks Collection
- This Love of Mine (A Mirror Lake Novel) by Miranda Liasson
- Copygirl by Anna Mitchael <— OFFICE PROFESSIONAL STTORY THAT SOUNDS AWESOME ALERT!!! “So. You want to work in advertising. The glitz, the glamour, the cocktail-fueled brainstorming sessions and Xbox breaks. Sounds like a dream job, right? Wrong. The reality can be a nightmare. There are five simple rules for succeeding in the ad world—and I think I’ve already broken every single one…“
- Corey’s Catch (West Series Book 8) by Jill Sanders
- Confessed (Vargas Cartel Series Book 3) by Lisa Cardiff
- Always Dangerous (Adrenaline Highs Book 6) by Dee J. Adams
- A Lover’s Lament by K.L. Grayson <— SHE SENDS A LETTER TO A MILITARY HERO THAT ONCE BROKE HER HEART ALERT! “Sergeant Devin Ulysses Clay did what I couldn’t: he put the shattered pieces of my heart back together, restoring my faith in humanity and teaching me how to live again. But now that I’m whole, I have a decision to make. Do I return to my life as I knew it and the fiancé I left behind, or do I walk away from it all for the only man to ever break my heart?“
- What To Read After Fifty Shades of Grey: Unlimited Romance #2 (WTRAFSOG Themes Book 5) by L.G. Castillo and Carolyn Scott
- Daring Dylan (The Billionaire Brotherhood Book 2) by Jacie Floyd
- King: A Brotherhood Bachelors Novel #1 by Kendra Little
- After August by Angela March
- Toward the Sunrise: An Until the Dawn Novella by Elizabeth Camden
- Irresistibly Yours: An Oxford Novel by Lauren Layne <— OFFICE ROMANCE COMEDY ALERT!! “…when he hears about a staff position opening up, he figures he’s got the inside track. Then his boss drops a bombshell: Cole has competition. Female competition, in the form of a fresh-faced tomboy who can hang with the dudes—and write circles around them, too…”
- Triple B. Baking Co.: A Hearts of Braden Book (The Hearts of Braden 1) by Michel Prince
- Bridgetown High by Paul W. West
- In Short Measures: Three Novellas by Michael Ruhlman
- Almost Perfect (A Good Girl Book 2) by Jenny Siegel
- Bad Impressions (a Revive Me novel) by Franca Storm
- Halloween Kisses: A Sweet Romance Novella by Susan R. Hughes
- The Christmas Cottage / Ever After by Samantha Chase
- Fulfill A Promise (A Maggie Bloom Novel Book 2) by Vera Linton
- Learning to Fall (Addison Hill Book 3) by Mina V. Esguerra <— GOES ON A DATE FOR HER BLOG ALERT!! “When Grayson, former co-captain of her university rugby team, walks into her class, she knows it’s meant to be – she has to go out with this guy. Even if she’s never been attracted to big, hunky, athletic types. With Grayson’s “player” reputation off the field, Steph thinks he’ll be good for one date that’ll be worth blogging about, and that’s it. But you know how it goes: Soon, it becomes more than just one date…“
- Tempted (Under the Caribbean Sun) by Jenna Bayley-Burke
- Blind: Killer Instincts by Sidney Bristol
- Cardinal by Sara Mack
- Blame it on Mistletoe: North Pole, Alaska Book 1 by Noelle Fox
- Tall Shadows by Caroline Bradley
- The Beauty of Lies (A Stand by Me Novel Book 1) by Brinda Berry <— HE’S A BLOGGER WITH A GHOST NAME THAT EXPOSES PEOPLE ALERT!! “she has the chance to start fresh and make things right, but first she has to retrieve the damning evidence of her past from an annoying blogger. She’s doing all the things she knows she shouldn’t–breaking and entering, lying by omission, falling for the hot guy next door. Too bad he holds the key to her clean slate….”
- Perfection Is Just An Illusion (Swimming Upstream Series Book 1) by Rebecca Barber
- Death, Taxes, and a Chocolate Cannoli (A Tara Holloway Novel) by Diane Kelly
- All Is Calm, All Is Bright: A Colleen Coble Christmas Collection by Colleen Coble
- Barren by Elizabeth Miceli <— HAS A BIG TRIGGER ALERT! “Seventeen-year-old Stacey Lorenzo’s poor self-esteem has always consumed her. When significant weight loss leaves her still feeling powerless and with an eating disorder, she turns to partying to cope. Things go from bad ot worse when she is raped, a crushing blow to her psyche from which she may not recover. Stacey drugs, cuts, and hooks up with countless guys in an attempt to dull the pain…”
PRE-ORDERS (next week’s)
- Wrong by Jana Aston - October 7th 2015
- Love To Hate You (Love/Hate Book 2) by Isabelle Richards - October 7th 2015
- Repentance: The Story of Kace Haywood by Meghan Quinn - October 8th 2015
- Masters for Hire (Masters Saga Book 1) by Ginger Voight - October 9th 2015
- Dirty Lies (The Burke Brothers) by Emma Hart - October 12th 2015
- Manwhore 1 (A Ferro Family Short Story) by H.M. Ward - October 12th 2015
- Obscured by Tara Sue Me & Cat Waters - October 12th 2015
- See Me by Nicholas Sparks - October 13th 2015
- The Fifteenth Minute (The Ivy Years Book 5) by Sarina Bowen – October 13th 2015
- Hard to Break by Bella Jewel - expected release date October 13th 2015
- Stroke of Midnight: A Midnight Breed Novella (The Midnight Breed Series) by Lara Adrian - expected release date October 13th 2015
- Seduce Me: A Stark Ever After Novella by J. Kenner - expected release date October 13th 2015
- Endless Possibility: a RUSH novella (City Lights 3.5) by Emma Scott - expected release date October 13th 2015
- Falling For The Enemy (British Billionaires) by Pamela Ann - expected release date October 13th 2015
- Winter’s Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon- expected release date October 13th 2015
- The Outlander Series 8-Book Bundle: Outlander, Dragonfly in Amber, Voyager, Drums of Autumn, The Fiery Cross, A Breath of Snow and Ashes, An Echo in the Bone, Written in My Own Heart’s Blood by Diana Gabaldon - October 13th 2015
- The Outlander Series Bundle: Books 5, 6, 7, and 8: The Fiery Cross, A Breath of Snow and Ashes, An Echo in the Bone, Written in My Own Heart’s Blood by Diana Gabaldon - October 13th 2015
- Transparent (Luminous Duet Book 2) by Erin Noelle - expected release date October 15th 2015
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).