Latest Paranormal & Contemporary Romance Book Releases – December 3rd 2013

by Maryse on December 3, 2013 · 29 comments

Release day!!! A HUGE list! We’ve got hit men, aliens, fighters, professors, rock stars, football stars AND!!! Alpha men (actually, they’re likely all alphas). ;) In fact, we’re loaded in new releases from many of our favorite authors, including a short story by Kristen Ashley (Shy and Tabby, anyone??) See it below (here’s a hint – it’s in a Christmas anthology).

Plus, we have fantastic bargains to boot (including a bunch of our favorite best sellers)!

P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere). :)

BARGAINS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).

• Take What You Want (The Rock Gods) by Ann Lister <— Rock star alert!! looks super steamy!!! Kandace says: “I loved the M/M pairing in this book. I was annoyed with Danni at first. But in the end I was happy for them all.” and Tracie says: “Zander has a small part in the first book. I’m halfway done and you don’t need to read the first one.”
  • Hopeless by Colleen Hoover <— only 0.99 cents!!! (LOVE this one!! Here’s my review)
  • Left Drowning by Jessica Park <— $2.00 (LOVE!!!! Here’s my review)
  • Chocolate Lovers: Sweet Stories About Love, Friendship, and Inappropriate Behavior by Tara Sivec <—- (all 3 books bundled + a short story) for only $2.99 today! Marlena loves it: “So far my favorite humorous series EVER!”
  • The Rocker That Holds Me (The Rocker…) by Terri Anne Browning <— Lori found out that this one’s only 0.99 cents right now!
  • When It Rains by Lisa De Jong <— Nancy found us this deal “When It Rains by Lisa DeJong is now reduced to $1.99 from $3.99.” This one made me cry! Here’s my review.
  • Divine Destiny (The Divine Chronicles) by JoAnna Grace <— Aimee found us this 0.99 cent paranormal deal!
  • Forgive & Forget (Love in the Fleet) by Heathery Ashby <— Lea found us this 0.99 cent deal saying: “Look!! Only $.99! Military fraternization, looks super sexy! And, the author is ex Navy, meaning the military aspects should actually be correct, which I appreciate since my husband is Navy.” OMG LOTS of 5 star reviews. Mostly only 5 star reviews!! I one-clicked it! :D
  • Because of Low (Sea Breeze) by Abbi Glines <— Jami found us some Abbi Glines book deals! $1.99 for this one today and
  • While It Lasts (Sea Breeze) by Abbi Glines <— and this one!
  • Just For Now (Sea Breeze) by Abbi Glines <— and this one is $2.49 today! and Bobbi says: “These are awesome!!! I love Abbi Glines too! Don’t forget to check out the Too Far Series as well”
  • Arsen. A broken love story by Mia Asher <—- and one of my favorites of the year is only 0.99 cents today. This one made me CRAZY mad and CRAZY sad… what a love triangle. CRAZY!!! Here’s my review. And Jules agrees: “Loved this book!”
  • Never Can Tell (Never too Late (Never say Never #4)) by C.M Stunich <— Nancy found us this bargain priced book and Stephanie says: “ I read the first three books in the series, and I really enjoyed the books and characters.” and Amy agrees: “One of my Favorite series !!” (Here’s the Series Reading Order)
  • Away by B.A. Wolfe <— From our past bargain list, but Jamie HIGHLY recommends it, so I’m bringing it back: “yesterday I got Away off the bargain list … it sounded good so I was like ok I’m in … O.M.G. I ugly cried for the 1st time in I dont know how long … I couldn’t even finish it I had to sit it down and come back … 2 hours later I got the nerve to finish it .. I am still emotional about it .. ***sigh***
  • Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks <— Jennifer found out it’s on sale for $1.99 and Aimee says: “This was a really good story …!!! Had a little Sleeping with the enemy vibe but still really good.” I watched the movie and enjoyed it so this should be even better!

PARANORMAL

CONTEMPORARY

Sara December 3, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Hi Maryse! Love you’re blog :) Just wanted to ask if you’ve read Addicted to you #1 and Ricochet #1.5 by Krista and Becca Ritchie? They’re both .99 cents right now and it’s about a male alcoholic and female who is a sex addict. I read a lot and this was so different but in the very best way possible!

Maryse December 3, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Not yet Sara, but I do have Addicted to You on my TBR list. :D Can’t wait to give it a go.

Sara December 3, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Okay, so I just giggled cuz you responded to me! Face palm! Gosh I’m embarrassing!

Maryse December 3, 2013 at 2:51 PM

LOL!!!! *hug* to you!

And… I just purchased it ’cause of you. :D At that price, yes please! Even though I thought I already owned it, but I didn’t… go figure! No problem. It’s mine now. ;)

Sara December 3, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Lol thanks for humouring my crazy :)

lol yay! I hope you like them, I was nervous to say something but I just loved them so much I couldn’t stay quiet!

Amy December 3, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Uh oh, now I’m nervous to start Away. I finished Real, Mine and Sex Love Repeat over the last few days, and my emotional state is still stable enough after those that I am ready for a good cry. ;) What?? A good ol’ ugly cry is cleansing!! A good martini always helps, too…

Lindsay December 3, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Sex Love Repeat! ;)

Maryse December 3, 2013 at 3:39 PM

Amy!!!! LOL. What’s a little cry between friends? A good martini DOES help. I like mine just a touch dirty. Mmmm!!

And SEX LOVE REPEAT Soooooooo gooooood!!!! You have that right, Lindsay.

Lauren December 3, 2013 at 3:39 PM

ALL of the Hart Family books by Ella Fox are $.99 Bundled, I mean. You get all the books for $.99.

Maryse December 3, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Whoa that’s an awesome price!!!!

eduarda December 3, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Maryse, what book are you reading right now ???? ^^

LisaB December 3, 2013 at 3:48 PM

I’m sooo excited to start Last Hit! Thank you, Maryse, for letting us know about this. After reading Marked, I’m on a contract killer craze!!! I don’t know what I would do if I hadn’t stumbled upon your site! Thank you!!

Lindsay December 3, 2013 at 3:52 PM

So I just finished reading, The Infamous Ellen James and it was quite hilarious. Imagine Tangled, only Female. It has a little bit of everything we look for in a good read. Y’all should look at it.

Jean December 3, 2013 at 4:33 PM

LisaB….I loved Marked too! Just checked out Last Hit and 1-clicked instantly! Oooo….looks soooo good!! FYI for everyone, the Hart Family books are GREAT!! I also just finished Sex Love Repeat and LOVED IT! I am starting to think I have a serious problem with all these books and may need help (especially financially ha!)…..I don’t even worry about eating, laundry, cleaning, am completely distracted at work, and only thinking about when I can get back to reading!!

melanie December 3, 2013 at 4:34 PM

kerstin gier is a german author,and this book was first published in german a few years ago.i really loved it back then but i don’t know how well the translated version is.

Nicole December 3, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Just finished reading Castle Hill. It was a cute novella. I thought it was a bit pricey for only 63 pages. It was ok to see what direction their lives were in now.

Lauren December 3, 2013 at 5:14 PM

I actually have a question I hope someone can answer for me. When books are bundled like the ones I commented on in my last post (The Hart Family), & I bought them all for $.99-1.99 per book weeks ago, will Amazon refund my money back if I return the individual books & purchase the bundle? I hate that I spent almost $10 just last month & now I can get em ALL for $.99.

Kim December 3, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Just wanted to add that Kendall Grey’s STRINGS is ONLY .$99 right now..
Erotic Rock & Roll!!!
Love your site MARYSE

Maryse December 3, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Eduarda… I think I’m giving “Last Hit” a try tonight. :) I’m just settling in for the night so I can get started. YAY I can’t wait!

Maryse December 3, 2013 at 9:47 PM

My pleasure Lisa! I’m starting it too.

Jean – Marked, huh? Okay another to my TBR! YAY!!

Lindsay I’ll look it up!!

Melanie, that book sounds so gooood!

Thanks for that info, Nicole. :)

Lauren, that’s a good question, but I’m not able to answer. I think Amazon does have a return period set in place but I’m not sure how long it is…

Thanks Kim!!! *hug*

Amy December 3, 2013 at 11:30 PM

Of course you like yours dirty, LOL! Er, I mean your martini. ;)

Tiffaney H December 4, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Wow, I just looked at Jagged by Kristen Ashley (I’ve been on the fence about buying it) and it’s $1.99 right now.

Lori December 4, 2013 at 1:55 PM

I just finished Last Hit and loved it! Can’t wait for Daniel’s story next year.

Jean December 4, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Oh Lori I am excited about Last Hit – - I am starting this one tonight! I am so into the hitmen/contract killers right now…haha (never thought I’d say that)!!

Lori December 4, 2013 at 4:59 PM

Jean, I bet you love it too! What are some others? I have Marked, but since I read it’s a cliffhanger. I was waiting to read it. I started reading, oh geez what was the name of it, some guy in the desert, contract killer, has sequels, it just didn’t ring my bell. My budget for books on my kindle has been shot to shit with all the m/m romances I’ve been buying, but I can always be talked into one clicking again, an illness I tell you!

Lori

Maryse December 4, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Ohhh right after “Last Hit” i’m going to read an M/M. I didn’t get too far yet into Last Hit so that’ll be mine to finish tonight. But my next M/M is the one that Lynn highly recommends by Joey Hill —> Rough Canvas. I can’t wait for it!!!

Lori December 4, 2013 at 5:19 PM

I read The Locker Room by Amy Lane a few days ago and totally loved it. I loved it so much I went to see what other books she had out there, read and loved Sidecar. Keeping Promise Rock is waiting on me to crack it. Collide was yesterday, wow Hot! Awesome book!

Jamie December 5, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Sara I know how you feel . Maryse mentioned me in her list on th ebook Away and I just got all giddy :) … But about the book seriously I am still upset over that book … its a great read

Jen P December 5, 2013 at 11:07 PM

You missed Otherwise Unharmed… I know you don’t want to miss that one.