Release day!!! A HUGE list! We’ve got hit men, aliens, fighters, professors, rock stars, football stars AND!!! Alpha men (actually, they’re likely all alphas). 😉 In fact, we’re loaded in new releases from many of our favorite authors, including a short story by Kristen Ashley (Shy and Tabby, anyone??) See it below (here’s a hint – it’s in a Christmas anthology).
Plus, we have fantastic bargains to boot (including a bunch of our favorite best sellers)!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
BARGAINS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Take What You Want (The Rock Gods) by Ann Lister <— Rock star alert!! looks super steamy!!! Kandace says: “I loved the M/M pairing in this book. I was annoyed with Danni at first. But in the end I was happy for them all.” and Tracie says: “Zander has a small part in the first book. I’m halfway done and you don’t need to read the first one.”
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover <— (LOVE this one!! Here’s my review)
- Left Drowning by Jessica Park <— (LOVE!!!! Here’s my review)
- Chocolate Lovers: Sweet Stories About Love, Friendship, and Inappropriate Behavior by Tara Sivec <—- (all 3 books bundled + a short story) Marlena loves it: “So far my favorite humorous series EVER!”
- The Rocker That Holds Me (The Rocker…) by Terri Anne Browning <—
- When It Rains by Lisa De Jong <— Nancy found us this deal. This one made me cry! Here’s my review.
- Divine Destiny (The Divine Chronicles) by JoAnna Grace <— Aimee found us this paranormal deal!
- Forgive & Forget (Love in the Fleet) by Heathery Ashby <— Lea found us this deal saying: “Look!! Military fraternization, looks super sexy! And, the author is ex Navy, meaning the military aspects should actually be correct, which I appreciate since my husband is Navy.” OMG LOTS of 5 star reviews. Mostly only 5 star reviews!! I one-clicked it! 😀
- Because of Low (Sea Breeze) by Abbi Glines <— Jami found us some Abbi Glines book deals!
- While It Lasts (Sea Breeze) by Abbi Glines <— and this one!
- Just For Now (Sea Breeze) by Abbi Glines <— and this one! and Bobbi says: “These are awesome!!! I love Abbi Glines too! Don’t forget to check out the Too Far Series as well”
- Arsen. A broken love story by Mia Asher <—- and one of my favorites of the year. This one made me CRAZY mad and CRAZY sad… what a love triangle. CRAZY!!! Here’s my review. And Jules agrees: “Loved this book!”
- Never Can Tell (Never too Late (Never say Never #4)) by C.M Stunich <— Nancy found us this bargain priced book and Stephanie says: ” I read the first three books in the series, and I really enjoyed the books and characters.” and Amy agrees: “One of my Favorite series !!” (Here’s the Series Reading Order)
- Away by B.A. Wolfe <— From our past bargain list, but Jamie HIGHLY recommends it, so I’m bringing it back: “yesterday I got Away off the bargain list … it sounded good so I was like ok I’m in … O.M.G. I ugly cried for the 1st time in I dont know how long … I couldn’t even finish it I had to sit it down and come back … 2 hours later I got the nerve to finish it .. I am still emotional about it .. ***sigh***“
- Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks <— Jennifer found out it’s on sale and Aimee says: “This was a really good story …!!! Had a little Sleeping with the enemy vibe but still really good.” I watched the movie and enjoyed it so this should be even better!
- Chained (Brides of the Kindred) by Evangeline Anderson <— latest release in this popular series (here’s the Series Reading Order)
- Parts & Wreck (Entangled Covet) by Mark Henry
- Angel Unleashed (Deadly Sins) by Andris Bear
- 33 Days to Christmas by J. PAULETTE FORSHEY
- Adam (The Valentines) by Sam Crescent
- Unclaimed (The Amoveo Legend) by Sara Humphreys
- Prince of Shadows (Paladin Warriors) by Tes Hilaire
- Real Vampires Know Size Matters by Gerry Bartlett
- Everlasting Enchantment (The Relics of Merlin) by Kathryne Kennedy
- Flamebound: A Lone Star Witch Novel by Tessa Adams
- A Cursed Moon: A Weird Girls Novella (A Penguin Special from Signet Eclipse) by Cecy Robson
- Darklove: The Dark Ink Chronicles by Elle Jasper (Here’s the series reading order)
- Bad Day (Hard Rock Roots #4) by C.M. Stunich <— ROCK STARS! Sally says: “I LOVE this series & her Never say Never series, can’t wait to hit this bad boy!” Here’s the Series Reading Order
- Spellbound by Sylvia Day
- Last Hit (Hitman) by Jessica Clare & Jen Frederick <— ohhh this one looks like fun!!! He’s a hit man and he’s got his eye (and heart?) on her… Jo says: “Reading this right now. Soooooo gooood….”
- Cherry Girl (Blackstone Affair) by Raine Miller (a spinoff!! Here’s the Series Reading Order)
- Gabriel’s Redemption (Gabriel’s Inferno Trilogy) by Sylvain Reynard <— Look who it is!!! Gabriel’s back and I know this one was HIGHLY anticipated by many in our crew! (here’s the Series Reading Order)
- Castle Hill: A Joss and Braden Novella by Samantha Young <— More Joss & Braden!!! (Here’s the Series Reading Order)
- Before We Fall: The Beautifully Broken Series: Book 3 by Courtney Cole (Series Reading Order)
- A Christmas to Remember by Hope Ramsay, Molly Cannon, Marilyn Pappano, Kristen Ashley, Jill Shalvis <— a Christmas anthology with a short story by Kristen Ashley (entitled Every Year)!!! Eeeeep!! Look: “Holidays don’t come easy for Shy and his brother, Landon. But with the magic of Christmas, along with a little help from Tabby and her family, the Cage brothers are about to get the gift of a lifetime . . .“
- The Ever After of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen (Trilogy Reading Order)
- Take Me (A Stark Novella) (The Stark Trilogy) by J. Kenner (Stark Trilogy Reading Order)
- There All Along by Lauren Dane & Megan Hart
- Unrestrained by Joey W. Hill
- Knock Out (Worth the Fight) by Michele Mannon <— Fighter book!!!
- Knight and Day (The Knight Erotic Trilogy, book 3 of 3) by Kitty French
- Married for Christmas (Willow Park) by Noelle Adams
- Nocturnes (Hard Rock Harlots) by Kendall Grey
- Fighting Redemption by Kate McCarthy <— Kirsten loved it! “I read Fighting Redemption by Kate McCarthy yesterday and loved it. Very emotional story. Don’t miss out ladies. … You’ll need tissues though.“
- Beautiful Captivity (The Club #1) by Ashleigh Townshend
- The Christmas Violin by Buffy Andrews <— awww this one sounds sad and sweet.
- Nocturnes (Hard Rock Harlots #3) by Kendall Grey <— Rock stars! Kimberly says: “MARYSE this book is the BEST of the 3(in my opinion) RAX is my favorite !!!” (Here’s the Series Reading Order)
- The Cinderella Blues by Obren Bokich
- After All by Mia Josephs <— she has a crush on her handsome neighbor but… “Just when Brandt and Ashley find some common footing in the way they feel, Ashley goes to her internship, opens a file, and it destroys everything she’s learned about the family next door.“
- Across Eternity by Aris Whittier
- Across The Pond by Isabella Delvino
- An Act of Love by Lynn Salisbury <— actor in town for a movie shoot…
- So Irresistible by Lisa Plumley
- Strong Heat (Strong Family) by Niobia Bryant
- Super Nova (Hot Rods) by Jayne Rylon
- Sweet Revenge by Rebecca Zanetti <— “Laney Jacobs knows the mysterious, handsome stranger is trouble from the moment he walks into her bar, looking for a job.” Book trouble is fun! 😉
- Take Over at Midnight (The Night Stalkers) by M.L. Buchman
- Undressing Mr. Darcy by Karen Doornebos
- Unstoppable (A Country Roads Novel) by Shannon Richard
- Welcome Back to Apple Grove by C.H. Admirand
- When It’s Right by Jeanette Grey
- Honeymoon in Paris (A Paris Romance) by Juliette Sobanet
- Hot Pursuit: A Sugarland Blue Novel by Jo Davis
- Love Virtually by Daniel Glattauer <— they meet by accident via mistaken email and become friends, however she’s already married… (re-release republished version?) It’s showing up as a new release but has older reviews…
- Every Seventh Wave (Love Virtually) <— book #2 (a continuation of this story)
- No Place Like Home by Mary Carter, Linda Lael Miller, Kat Martin, Laura Florand
- Out to Lunch by Stacey Ballis <— Jenna has lost her best friend (already makes me sad 🙁 )… “And gained her best friend’s husband… But Aimee has left a shocking last request: Jenna now has financial custody of the not-so-merry widower. True, Wayne needs someone sensible around to keep him under control, but what was her dear departed friend thinking?“
- Sea of Love: A Bayberry Island Novel by Susan Donovan
- Delicious: Big Sky Pie #2 by Adrianna Lee
- Restless Spirit by Sommer Marsden <— “When Tuesday Cane inherits a cozy lake house, she’s not expecting to find love as part of her legacy. But how can she choose between Adrian, the loyal and über-sexy handyman she’s known for years; the charming and wealthy Reed Green, a former TV star; and the mysterious Shepard Moore, an ex cage fighter? The only way to know for sure is to try them all…” Well well well!!!! 😉
- Foolish Games (An Out of Bounds Novel) by Tracy Solheim <– Football star! “… Julianne has every intention of leaving her NFL hookup far in the past until her son, Owen, is born with a life-threatening blood disorder that requires a transfusion—and Julianne is not a match.“
- For Every Solution, A Problem by Kerstin Gier <— okay this one sounds interesting. She decides to “end” it all, but before she does, she sends out scathing emails to everyone letting them know what she truly thinks of them. But “…her toxic concoction doesn’t take, and she wakes up to find the truth has not set her free, but instead has snagged her in glowering web. Is it possible to get along with people once they know your real opinion of them? Gerri is going to have to find a way to make things right with everyone…even if it kills her.“
- Full Throttle (Fast Track) by Erin McCarthy <— Race car drivers! (Here’s the series reading order)
- Hawaiian Holiday (Destination Desire) by Crystal Jordan
- The Apartment: A Novel by Greg Baxter
- The Awakening: Book One of the Chronicles of the Nubian Underworld by Shakir Rashaan <— sounds paranormal but synopsis indicates a BDSM read.
- Barely Undercover (Legal Heat) by Sarah Castille
- Boots and Buckles (Ugly Stick Saloon) by Myla Jackson <— rodeo bad boys walk into the bar she’s working at… “Grant has plans for his return to Mona’s life, plans that include groveling at her feet for another chance. Except his roping partner, Sam Whitefeather, gets to her first—and it looks like they’ve hit it off.” This one sounds like it’s gonna be a scorcher!
- Bound to Break (Men of Honor) by SE Jakes <— sexy sounding M/M read!!
- Brandon’s Bride: A Family Secrets Novel by Lisa Gardner
- Breathe by Lauren Jameson <— “Headstrong glass artist Samantha Collins hides a secret desire to submit to the right man. Samantha sees everything she wants in Elijah, but apart from one steamy night, he seems determined to keep his distance. She has always held back, but refusing to let go now that she’s found the dominant man she’s always wanted, Samantha makes Elijah an offer he can’t refuse: a month of absolute submission.“
- Delicious by Lori Foster, Lucy Monroe, Sarah Title
- HELLION, a New Adult Romance Novel (The Rebel Series) by Elle Casey (Thanks Katie!) and Andrea says: “Yay! Loved Rebel, it was hilarious!”
Hi Maryse! Love you’re blog 🙂 Just wanted to ask if you’ve read Addicted to you #1 and Ricochet #1.5 by Krista and Becca Ritchie? They’re both .99 cents right now and it’s about a male alcoholic and female who is a sex addict. I read a lot and this was so different but in the very best way possible!
Not yet Sara, but I do have Addicted to You on my TBR list. 😀 Can’t wait to give it a go.
Okay, so I just giggled cuz you responded to me! Face palm! Gosh I’m embarrassing!
LOL!!!! *hug* to you!
And… I just purchased it ’cause of you. 😀 At that price, yes please! Even though I thought I already owned it, but I didn’t… go figure! No problem. It’s mine now. 😉
Lol thanks for humouring my crazy 🙂
lol yay! I hope you like them, I was nervous to say something but I just loved them so much I couldn’t stay quiet!
Uh oh, now I’m nervous to start Away. I finished Real, Mine and Sex Love Repeat over the last few days, and my emotional state is still stable enough after those that I am ready for a good cry. 😉 What?? A good ol’ ugly cry is cleansing!! A good martini always helps, too…
Sex Love Repeat! 😉
Amy!!!! LOL. What’s a little cry between friends? A good martini DOES help. I like mine just a touch dirty. Mmmm!!
And SEX LOVE REPEAT Soooooooo gooooood!!!! You have that right, Lindsay.
ALL of the Hart Family books by Ella Fox are $.99 Bundled, I mean. You get all the books for $.99.
Whoa that’s an awesome price!!!!
Maryse, what book are you reading right now ???? ^^
I’m sooo excited to start Last Hit! Thank you, Maryse, for letting us know about this. After reading Marked, I’m on a contract killer craze!!! I don’t know what I would do if I hadn’t stumbled upon your site! Thank you!!
So I just finished reading, The Infamous Ellen James and it was quite hilarious. Imagine Tangled, only Female. It has a little bit of everything we look for in a good read. Y’all should look at it.
LisaB….I loved Marked too! Just checked out Last Hit and 1-clicked instantly! Oooo….looks soooo good!! FYI for everyone, the Hart Family books are GREAT!! I also just finished Sex Love Repeat and LOVED IT! I am starting to think I have a serious problem with all these books and may need help (especially financially ha!)…..I don’t even worry about eating, laundry, cleaning, am completely distracted at work, and only thinking about when I can get back to reading!!
kerstin gier is a german author,and this book was first published in german a few years ago.i really loved it back then but i don’t know how well the translated version is.
Just finished reading Castle Hill. It was a cute novella. I thought it was a bit pricey for only 63 pages. It was ok to see what direction their lives were in now.
I actually have a question I hope someone can answer for me. When books are bundled like the ones I commented on in my last post (The Hart Family), & I bought them all for $.99-1.99 per book weeks ago, will Amazon refund my money back if I return the individual books & purchase the bundle? I hate that I spent almost $10 just last month & now I can get em ALL for $.99.
Just wanted to add that Kendall Grey’s STRINGS is ONLY .$99 right now..
Erotic Rock & Roll!!!
Love your site MARYSE
Eduarda… I think I’m giving “Last Hit” a try tonight. 🙂 I’m just settling in for the night so I can get started. YAY I can’t wait!
My pleasure Lisa! I’m starting it too.
Jean – Marked, huh? Okay another to my TBR! YAY!!
Lindsay I’ll look it up!!
Melanie, that book sounds so gooood!
Thanks for that info, Nicole. 🙂
Lauren, that’s a good question, but I’m not able to answer. I think Amazon does have a return period set in place but I’m not sure how long it is…
Thanks Kim!!! *hug*
Of course you like yours dirty, LOL! Er, I mean your martini. 😉
Wow, I just looked at Jagged by Kristen Ashley (I’ve been on the fence about buying it) and it’s $1.99 right now.
I just finished Last Hit and loved it! Can’t wait for Daniel’s story next year.
Oh Lori I am excited about Last Hit – – I am starting this one tonight! I am so into the hitmen/contract killers right now…haha (never thought I’d say that)!!
Jean, I bet you love it too! What are some others? I have Marked, but since I read it’s a cliffhanger. I was waiting to read it. I started reading, oh geez what was the name of it, some guy in the desert, contract killer, has sequels, it just didn’t ring my bell. My budget for books on my kindle has been shot to shit with all the m/m romances I’ve been buying, but I can always be talked into one clicking again, an illness I tell you!
Ohhh right after “Last Hit” i’m going to read an M/M. I didn’t get too far yet into Last Hit so that’ll be mine to finish tonight. But my next M/M is the one that Lynn highly recommends by Joey Hill —> Rough Canvas. I can’t wait for it!!!
I read The Locker Room by Amy Lane a few days ago and totally loved it. I loved it so much I went to see what other books she had out there, read and loved Sidecar. Keeping Promise Rock is waiting on me to crack it. Collide was yesterday, wow Hot! Awesome book!
Sara I know how you feel . Maryse mentioned me in her list on th ebook Away and I just got all giddy 🙂 … But about the book seriously I am still upset over that book … its a great read
You missed Otherwise Unharmed… I know you don’t want to miss that one.