Latest Paranormal & Contemporary Romance Book Releases – December 4th 2012

by Maryse on December 4, 2012 · 13 comments

Happy NEW release day!!
<—- BIG STRANGE NOTE for this one. It was only supposed to be released on the 11th but it appears to be on early release! Many who preordered it received it yesterday, and so I gave it a try and I got it within 3 hours of ordering it. Some are still saying that it hasn’t downloaded to their Kindle or app yet, so I’m not sure why…

UPDATE: AND this one A Song for Julia just went live on Amazon now (rock star alert!!). It is book #2 after “Just Remember to Breathe by Charles Sheehan-Miles“ <— (my book review).

P.S. While I’m at it, here are a few bargains that have been found by our fellow readers:

PARANORMAL:

CONTEMPORARY (plus suspense, action romance, etc…):

Tori December 4, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Was so excited to find this on my kindle last night around 2.30am (just finished another i couldn’t put down) so had to start reading and have not long finished reading Opal. I loved Opal as much as the others except for the ending. I HATED the ending, it’s one of those books that you’re screaming at from inside your head! I not going to give anything a way but omg i cried and cried and cried at the ending and i am still in shock that Jennifer L. Armentrout could end it like that. I have searched and searched to see if there is anything about indicating a follow on from Opal but can’t find anything but there has to be because she just can’t end the series like that! The thing that gets me the most about the ending is as I was reading I kind of felt it was going to happen just doen’t make it any easier! BEWARE!!! :)

Janie December 4, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Is the Lux series any good?!

Keighley December 4, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Been waiting for opal, just preordered and hopefully I’ll get it early. It’s a great series

Gladys December 4, 2012 at 12:57 PM

@Janie The Lux series is amazing,if you haven’t read it you should
@Tori The series will have 5 books Nr.4 is Origin (Lux #4) and there has been an announcement for the last 2 books by Jennifer L. Armentrout: “I will also confirm this: The last two books in the series that are currently untitled are in dual POVs (Daemon and Katy). There you go.”

Jennifer C December 4, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Yippee….Guess what I’m getting ready to start right now….. 3…2….1…. yep! OPAL!!!!

Claudia December 4, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Shiver looks good but is 11.99..:-(

Maryse December 4, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Janie I LOVE the Lux series. LIKE CRAZY!!! As soon as a new one is released I normally jump right on it.

Maryse December 4, 2012 at 1:32 PM

ACK TORI !!!! Now I’m FREAKED! hehe

Maryse December 4, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Oh Claudia you’re right, it does look good!

Maryse December 4, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Yep! Here is the reading order for the Lux series plus notes about the future of the series: http://www.maryse.net/reading-order-guide/jennifer-l-armentrout-lux-series-reading-order.html

Joanna December 4, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Wohooo!! Just bought Opal and it loaded right away!! Anyone going to the Opal release party on 12/15 in Houston, TX?! I am, can’t wait.. Daemon (the cover model) will be there. YAY!!! :)

Tori December 4, 2012 at 2:51 PM

So i just tweeted Jennifer Armentrout asking about more books in the Lux series and she actually tweeted me back a couple of times so say there are 2 more books after Opal and the next is July 2013! So excited.

Janie – Lux series is amazing! Daemon is HOT!!!!

Kim December 5, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Incendiary by Amy A Bartol was also released. It is the 4th book in the Premonition series. This series is one of my favorite paranormal series of all time! Check it out! It has everything we all love including angels, vampires, romance with a love triangle and, of course, tear your heart out angst!