Happy NEW release day!!
<—- BIG STRANGE NOTE for this one. It was only supposed to be released on the 11th but it appears to be on early release! Many who preordered it received it yesterday, and so I gave it a try and I got it within 3 hours of ordering it. Some are still saying that it hasn’t downloaded to their Kindle or app yet, so I’m not sure why…
P.S. While I’m at it, here are a few bargains that have been found by our fellow readers:
- One Pink Line by Dina Silver <— super bargain priced! <— lots of GREAT reviews!!!
- Under a Vampire Moon: An Argeneau Novel by Lynsay Sands <— bargain priced!
- Eternal Kiss of Darkness (Night Huntress World) by Jeaniene Frost <— bargain pried! I LOVED this one!
- Deathscape by Dana Marton <— lots of GREAT reviews and super bargain priced!
- Opal (A Lux Novel) by Jennifer Armentrout
- Blood Vow (Blood Moon Rising) by Karin Tabke <—- Book #3 in the mega-alpha-were love triangle story!
- The Accidental Genie (An Accidental Series) by Dakota Cassidy – expected release date – December 4th 2012
- Black Moon: An Alpha Pack Novel by J.D. Tyler – expected release date – December 4th 2012
- Heart of Atlantis (Warriors of Poseidon – Alaric’s book) by Alyssa Day – expected release date Dec 4th 2012
- Nightbred: Lords of the Darkyn by Lynn Viehl – expected release date December 4th 2012
- Archangel of Mercy by Christina Ashcroft
- Blood of Dawn (Sloane Skye) by Tami Dayne
- Deliver Me From Temptation: A Novel of the Paladin Warriors by Tes Hilaire
CONTEMPORARY (plus suspense, action romance, etc…):
- Under the Mistletoe by Jill Shalvis
- Somebody Like You by Lynette Austin
- Silver Bella by Lucy Monroe
- Making Sense by Serenity Woods <— the hero is a lead singer and guitarist of his local band
- A Natural Woman by Lori D Johnson
- SEAL at Heart by Anne Elizabeth
- Shadow Creek by Joy Fielding
- She Can Tell by Melinda Leigh
- Shiver by Karen Robards
- Fated by Carly Phillips
- Healing Touch by Jayne Rylon
- Just a Cowboy and His Baby (Spikes & Spurs) by Carolyn Brown <— rodeo!
- Bet You’ll Marry Me: (Originally published in shorter form, under the title THE BET, at the end of Debbie Macomber’s FAMILY AFFAIR) by Darlene Panzera
- Edge of Sanity: An Edge Novel by Shannon K Butcher