<— OMG today… and the new “surprise” book releases that are suddenly LIVE!!! Wow. Sunday, which is an awesome day in its own right, but pretty much to the start of our Thanksgiving week, which means AWESOMENESS! And now THESE books. I’m so happy!
I’ve also just started a new book (this morning) and it’s a book that came highly recommended in yesterday’s “Reader Favorites” list (Reader Favorites – Yvette’s Top Favorite Books List), and then suddenly I had a few more adamant recommendations for it. So… this (The Man I Love) is the one for me today. How can I possibly resist? It sounds like it’s gonna rock my book-world, and therefore… I must!
Here are today’s NEW RELEASES :
- Poughkeepsie Begins (The Poughkeepsie Brotherhood Series Book 4) by Debra Anastasia <— JUST WENT LIVE!! IT IS THE PREQUEL… and can be read FIRST if you haven’t read the others in the series, yet. Acts as a standalone (and y’all know how much I LOVED “Poughkeepsie”). One of my FAVORITES EVER! Here’s my review of Poughkeepsie from back in 2011. Lauren is excited!! “Whaaaaat!?!?!? How did I NOT know a new Debra Anastasia Poughkeepsie book comes out tomorrow? Poughkeepsie Begins (The Poughkeepsie Brotherhood Series Book 4)!! Can not wait!“
- Treat Me (One Night with Sole Regret Book 8) by Olivia Cunning <— SHE’S IN LOVE WITH A ROCK STAR SINGLE FATHER (and HER sister is his ex-wife…) *gasp* “Amanda Lange wouldn’t mind filling the vacancy in Jacob’s life. She adores his daughter, her only niece, and she’s had a most inappropriate crush on Jacob for years. Their time together as a new couple and with four-year-old Julie in tow is everything she’s been dreaming of. And as her infatuation turns into something much more substantial, she starts to believe they were meant to be together. And not just herself and Jacob, but Julie too. The three of them make a perfect family. Unfortunately, Jacob comes with some baggage. His exwife is Amanda’s sister…”
- Ninja At First Sight: An Origin Story (Knitting in the City) by Penny Reid <— PENNY REID ALERT!! “Greg and Fiona’s “origin story”. Prequel standalone novella for Knitting in the City book 5″
- Surrounded By Knight by A.N. Hennessy <— ROCK STAR ALERT! TWO SISTERS GO ON TOUR WITH A FAMOUS ROCK BAND… “An offer is made that neither one of them can refuse, and lands them the opportunity to travel with the infamous rock band, Knight Raiders. One thing Izzy didn’t count on is another wish to yearn for in the form of Trevelin Knight…”
- Heart of the Music (Saints & Sinners Book 1) by Kaithlin Shepherd <— ROCK STAR ALERT & his publicist keeps refusing his advances! “For five years, she has kept her attraction to Jarrod under wraps, enduring his endless supply of women, but one day when locked in an elevator, revelations are made that could change it all…“
- Never Tap Out (Book One in the Life of a Fighter Series) by Victoria Prince <— SHE’S A FIGHTER… “Kate follows her mother’s advice to “never tap out”, no matter what life throws at you. Between her circle of family heartache, a handsome fighter named James tries to shake up Kate’s emotions even more. He’s determined to prove his worth to her and give her a reason to smile again…“
- Paradise Road by C.J. Duggan <— LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT! Between her bad boy surfer and her sexy boss bartender… “…when Lexie arrives in Paradise City to work out if her future includes bad-boy surfer, Luke Ballantine, he is nowhere to be found. With no home, no money and no Luke, Lexie gets a job slinging drinks at the wild Wipe Out Bar. Soon her heartache is eased when broody bar owner, Dean Saville, starts taking an interest and stirs more than just her drinks. But nothing is ever as it seems in Paradise City and when Luke Barrels back into town…“
- agony by Yolanda Olson <— SOUNDS LIKE A DARK READ ALERT! It’s only a little over 100 pages, but there’s something about this one that’s calling me. She moves to NY hoping to get a job as a director’s assistant and is tricked and finds herself working in the porn industry… “Neve finds her days are full of awkward moments, stress, uncomfortable shoots, and wishing for nothing more than to be back home. Until she meets Arsen Caldwell. Arsen hides his secret from Neve for as long as he can and helps to get her transferred to another company where she lands a job with Jareth Vance of Golden Hills Media. Jareth sees a potential star in Neve, but she doesn’t know that her first starring roll could possibly be her last...” <— Eeeeeeep!!!! I’m SO curious about this one.
- Finding Love Between the Lines <— FAMOUS AUTHOR HIDES HER IDENTITY ALERT! She wants to try a new job (her agent’s assistant!!) for a little bit and hides who she really is from everyone… “When Sam finds that one of her first assignments is to work covertly on her own award ceremony, she’s forced to keep up appearances—especially when she’s teamed with the agency’s handsome new author…“
- Falling to Pieces by Leddy Harper <— RECENT STUDENT-TEACHER RELEASE!!! “But by reaching out to protect her—to mend her breaks and soothe her wounds—Axel has crossed a dangerous line, resulting in two shattered lives instead of just one…”