<— Dear Anna IS LIVE!!! MARITAL STRIFE BLURB JOLT ALERT!!! OMG!!! Come on… you KNOW this book is totally up my marital strife psych-thriller alley, and the I’m so thrilled ’cause the author is this week’s newsletter sponsor!!
Oh yes. When the author offered to send me a review copy, I jumped all over it. And I couldn’t help myself, I already started it. 😉 It’s awesome so far (great writing!! The heroine’s voice, her introspection… who she is. LOVING IT. I’m so intrigued as to where this one will go – I’ve been shocked and fuming with her (ROAR!!!). Yep! This story is burning me up and thrilling me, all at once. And I LOVE that feeling!! 😉
So what’s it about?
When Medeia Moore’s manipulative husband is caught cheating with his secretary, Anna, Medeia begins to plan her escape. She runs into one colossal blockade─ the prenup. John has all the money.
Desperate to avoid being sent back to the shack of her childhood nightmares, and not willing to let go of the wealthy life she’s become accustomed to, Medeia plots in secret to have the upper hand. She will use John’s secrets against him. After all, she’s the reason he’s not in jail.
But, when more of John’s secrets pour out than Medeia can handle, she is forced to search for revenge of a more sinister nature.
How far will she go to gain back her freedom?
Dear Anna’s 5 Fun Facts:
1) I saw the words ‘Dear Anna’ on a random meme on Pinterest, and the story instantly came to me. I had the title long before I had the book.
2) I listened to Norah Jones’s song Miriam on repeat when writing the darkest scene.
3) My husband, who is obsessed with Forensic Files, helped me fill in some of the logistics of the more sinister moments. So, I’ll be keeping my eye on him. Haha
4) In the first draft, Medeia had a love interest, but it didn’t fit. R.I.P. Teddy.
5) The name Medeia is from Greek mythology, and it was a slip of the brain that gave her the same last name as the male lead in my women’s fiction novel, Pressing Flowers. No connection, though.
NOW FOR THE GIVEAWAY !!
Katie Blanchard is giving away a signed copy of Dear Anna!!
How to enter for a chance to win it? Just leave a comment below (and better yet, let me know your favorite marital strife OR psych-thriller book) and by 10pm EST, Sunday July 21st, 2019, I will randomly select one lucky commenter as the winner.
The winner will be contacted and will have 48hrs to respond confirming their mailing address, so if you are picked, do not delay or you will lose your chance. The signed book will be sent to the winner directly by the author.
Giveaway open to US (but everyone is welcome to comment!!)