<— COLLEEN HOOVER AFTERNOON BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! I couldn’t help but squeeeee since I love this author so much and found out that a new book is up for preorder!!!! Heart Bones!!!! What’s it about? I dunno yet but I’m excited!!!! I hope it gets me right in the heart bone. 😆 *snort* I’m so corny.
BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! My Maddie (Hades Hangmen Book 8) by Tillie Cole IS LIVE!! (P.S. Here’s the series reading order) “…Flame and Maddie have found solace and safety in one another’s arms, two fractured souls beginning to heal. But no matter how strong their love grows, it can never completely vanquish the demons of their pasts. These demons are dormant, not defeated...” ➔➔➔
<— HAPPY NEW RELEASE TUESDAY EVERYONE!!! Lookit what just went LIVE!!! R.L. Mathewson’s latest NEIGHBOR FROM HELL (Irresistible (Neighbor from Hell Book 11)!! 😀 Oh and it. Sounds. Gooooood!!!
Jennifer: Cannot wait to read this!! I’ve been dying for this story!
Blurb jolts? Got those too! Like… Irresistible (of course!! 😀 one night stand with a Bradford, and ooooops!! Now she’s pregnant), Alexei (hockey star with an addiction and she’s there to help him…), Crooked River (sounds creepy and it is… they’re finding severed feet floating in Florida), Trouble (they had a one night stand, and he doesn’t remember her and making the movies again!! LOL!), A Thousand Cuts (he’s been in prison and now he’s back and he’s not the boy she used to know…), The Lying Season (K.A. Linde’s office romance!!), Divided Interests (latest by Kelly Elliott! They both inherited the house, but she wants to keep it…), and AUSTRALIA: A Romance Anthology (THIRTY ORIGINAL STORIES never before seen – by a TON of our favorite authors put this one together to help Australia!!! OMG this is going to be amazing and for an amazing cause!! All royalties from this project will be donated to relief funds in Australia, with 50% going to a firefighter charity and 50% going to a wildlife charity)
And while you’re here, don’t forget to check out:
- Monday Early Bird Book Releases – 02-03-2020 (yesterday’s and a couple gave me big blurb jolts – like that stalker-ish wife/marital strife one at the end)
- Book Review – Daisy Jones & The Six: A Novel by Taylor Jenkins Reid <— 4.5 stars!!!
- Readers’ Top 2019 Favs <— Here they ALL are!!!
Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes 1 free audiobook + 2 audible originals)
- AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial) – used to be called the “Romance” package <— this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons – kind of like Kindle Unlimited)!!
- Golden in Death: An Eve Dallas Novel (In Death, Book 50) by J.D. Robb
- Ember Queen: Ash Princess, Book 3 by Laura Sebastian
- The Queen’s Assassin by Melissa de la Cruz
- Crooked River by
- The Lying Season by K.A. Linde
- Divided Interests: Southern Bride, Book 3 by Kelly Elliott
- Alone in the Wild: A Rockton Novel (Casey Duncan Novels, Book 5) by Kelley Armstrong
- Yes No Maybe So by
- Open Book: A Memoir by Jessica Simpson
- Daughter of Rome by Tessa Afshar
- Trouble: Dogwood Lane, Book 3 by Adriana Locke
- The Solid Grounds Coffee Company by Carla Laureano
- Kissing Game by Marie Harte
- The Fifth Avenue Story Society by Rachel Hauck
- The Worst Best Man: A Novel by Mia Sosa
- A Heart of Blood and Ashes: Gathering of Dragons Series, Book 1 by Milla Vane
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
- Ignite on Contact: Brotherhood by Fire, Book 2 by Jaci Burton
- Then You HappenedThen You Happened by K. Bromberg
- Bang on Loosely: Bang on Loosely by Lili Valente
- Slaying Monsters for the Feeble: Guild Codex: Demonized, Book 2 by Annette Marie
- The Likely Resolutions of Oliver Clock by Jane Riley
- You’re the One by Layla Hagen
- Blindsided: A Best Friends to Lovers Standalone by Amy Daws
- Malice by Pintop Dunn
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
- As Far as the Stars by Virginia Macgregor <— KAT IS CAPTIVATED & IT’S ON SUPER-BARGAIN!! I just one-clicked it!
Kat: There’s something about this book. I’m 26% in and captivated by the story weaving itself around Air & Christopher. It’s on sale for .99 cents. I usually don’t recommend books until I finish them but since it’s on sale I wanted to give you a heads up Maryse. So far I am loving it.
Maryse: one clicked it!!! Thank you!!!!!! 🙏
- Hunting Her Box Set: (Books 1-3) by Eden Summers <— BOOK BUNDLE ALERT!! A seductively thrilling romantic suspense box set, destined to leave you breathless.Over 1000 pages of devilish anti-heroes, forbidden attraction and vicious love.
- Mad About Dukes <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE BOOK BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!
- Unloved, a love story by Katy Regnery <— RECLUSE SAVES HER ALERT!! NANCY FOUND US THIS BOOK BARGAIN!! I loved this one too!
Nancy: Katy Regnery has been one of my favorite authors ever since I read THE VIXEN AND THE VET, back in 2014. I have read many more of her books over the years since, but her new book, UNLOVED, has to be the very best book she has ever written. In my humble opinion it is a gem. It is at the top of my list of THE BEST READS OF 2017.
From the very first page in the Prologue I was drawn into the story. Brynn Cadogen had lost the love of her life, when her fiance was shot to death in a mass shooting. “I had someone in the crowd that night who had a name (Jeremiah Benton or just Jem) who I dearly loved. Those of us that survived are the walking wounded, or the walking dead.” Brynn has lived the live of a recluse with her four year old Siamese cat Milo, since that tragic night two years ago. Before the Steeple 10 shooting she had lived a full and rich life. She was a Website Designer, but it was this job that made it too easy to separate herself from the world. A hermit…
- Brutal Prince: A Dark High School Bully Romance Standalone by Logan Fox <— RECENT BULLY BOOK RELEASE & TANISHKA LOVED IT!
Tanishka: Hi Maryseee! I just read a book called Brutal Prince and let me tell you. It’s such a goooooddd book, it keeps you hooked to the very end.
So basically its about a guy who supposedly raped his gf who later committed suicide but he was way too high to remember if he had had sex with her or not. So like his best friend helps him cover everything up and all and this new girl is in town and like he has the hots for her but she has heard the rumours regarding him.
But overall, I loved it and it is a must read.
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- Malice by Pintip Dunn <— OMG THIS SOUNDS INCREDIBLE!!!What I know: a boy in my class will one day wipe out two-thirds of the population with a virus.What I don’t know: who he is.In a race against the clock, I not only have to figure out his identity, but I’ll have to outwit a voice from the future telling me to kill him. Because I’m starting to realize no one is telling the truth. But how can I play chess with someone who already knows the outcome of my every move? Someone so filled with malice they’ve lost all hope in humanity? Well, I’ll just have to find a way—because now they’ve drawn a target on the only boy I’ve ever loved…
- All the Stars and Teeth (All the Stars and Teeth Duology) by Adalyn Grace <— FANTASY ROMANCE ALERT!! “…Amora Montara has spent her entire life training to be High Animancer—the master of souls. The rest of the realm can choose their magic, but for Amora, it’s never been a choice. To secure her place as heir to the throne, she must prove her mastery of the monarchy’s dangerous soul magic. When her demonstration goes awry, Amora is forced to flee. She strikes a deal with Bastian, a mysterious pirate: he’ll help her prove she’s fit to rule, if she’ll help him reclaim his stolen magic…”
- Stop at Nothing: The Chosen One Book Five by Macy Blake
- Bounty: A Sc-Fi Alien Warrior Romance (Barbarians of the Sand Planet Book 1) by Tana Stone
- Ember Queen (Ash Princess Book 3) by Laura Sebastian <— FANTASY TRILOGY CONCLUSION ALERT!! “…Princess Theodosia was a prisoner in her own country for a decade. Renamed the Ash Princess, she endured relentless abuse and ridicule from the Kaiser and his court. But though she wore a crown of ashes, there is fire in Theo’s blood. As the rightful heir to the Astrean crown, it runs in her veins. And if she learned nothing else from her mother, she learned that a Queen never cowers...”
- The Chief: A Medieval Friends to Lovers Romance (Order of the Broken Blade Book 5) by Cecelia Mecca
- Touch of the Mage (Twyst Academy Book 1) by D.D. Chance
- A Heart of Blood and Ashes (A Gathering of Dragons Book 1) by Milla Vane
- The Queen’s Assassin by Melissa de la Cruz <— FANTASY ROMANCE ALERT!! HE’S THE QUEEN’S ASSASSIN & SHE WANTS TO BE LIKE HIM… “…Shadow of the Honey Glade has been training all her life to join the Guild, hoping that one day she’ll become an assassin as feared and revered as Cal. But Shadow’s mother and aunts expect her to serve the crown as a lady of the Renovian Court. When a surprise attack brings Shadow and Cal together, they’re forced to team up as assassin and apprentice. Even though Shadow’s life belongs to the court and Cal’s belongs to the queen, they cannot deny their attraction to each other...”
- A Tiger For Two (Shifters of Ashwood Falls Book 12) by Lia Davis
- Blood of Angels (Halfway Between Book 2) by Kathryn Ann Kingsley
- Crooked River (Agent Pendergast Book 19) by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child <— BLURB JOLT MADE ME SHUDDER!! “…Appearing out of nowhere to horrify the quiet resort town of Sanibel Island, Florida, dozens of identical, ordinary-looking shoes float in on the tide and are washed up on the tropical beach–each one with a crudely severed human foot inside…”
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- Irresistible (Neighbor from Hell Book 11) by R.L. Mathewson <— LATEST NEIGHBOR FROM HELL BOOK!!! 😀 OOOOPS!!! She had a one night stand and now she’s pregnant with a BRADFORD... “…Melanie still couldn’t figure out how one night could change the rest of her life. She should have done a lot of things differently that night, she should have turned him down, should have spent the rest of the night wallowing in self-pity, but that’s not what happened and now, she needed to figure out how she was going to survive this pregnancy with a Bradford doing everything in his power to make her fall in love with him....”
- Two of a Kind: Return to Lighthouse Point (Charming Inn Book 2) by Kay Correll
- A Reckless Runaway (The Shelley Sisters Book 2) by Jess Michaels
- Golden in Death: An Eve Dallas Novel (In Death, Book 50) by J.D. Robb <— J.D. ROBB’S LATEST!! “…Pediatrician Kent Abner received the package on a beautiful April morning. Inside was a cheap trinket, a golden egg that could be opened into two halves. When he pried it apart, highly toxic airborne fumes entered his body—and killed him. After Eve Dallas calls the hazmat team—and undergoes testing to reassure both her and her husband that she hasn’t been exposed—it’s time to look into Dr. Abner’s past and relationships...”
- The Trysting Place by Mary Balogh
- Going Down Again: Billionaire Bad Boys Short Story by Carly Phillips
- A Big Surprise for Valentine’s Day (Holidays with the Wongs Book 4) by Jackie Lau
- Trouble (Dogwood Lane Book 3) by Adriana Locke <— ADRIANA LOCKE ALERT!! HE DOESN’T REMEMBER HER… “With his shameless grin and let’s-play swagger, carpenter Penn Etling leaves women wanting in Dogwood Lane. What do they get? Avery Perry knows: a one-night stand. She’s been there. She remembers every hot pulse as if it were yesterday. But Penn? He doesn’t remember a thing. Now he’s making new moves, and Avery’s not falling for trouble…again. Is she?’
- Cowboy Tough (Dry Creek Ranch Book 2) by Stacy Finz
- The Fifth Avenue Story Society by Rachel Hauck
- Alexei: A Chicago Blaze Hockey Romance by Brenda Rothert <— HOCKEY STAR W/ AN ADDICTION ALERT!! “…My calling to save addicts from themselves before they self-destruct is deeply personal. Alexei’s hot and successful, sure. But he’s not okay, and he’s got a lot of work to do before graduating from my group. No one’s ever tested my boundaries like he does, though. I fight my desire and keep things professional, because the stakes couldn’t be higher—it’s not just my job that’s on the line, but also his life. The deeper we fall, though, the more he makes me question the mantra I live by: never trust your heart to an addict…”
- The Worst Best Man: A Novel by Mia Sosa
- A Thousand Cuts (CELL BLOCK C) by Melissa Toppen <— HER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND IS IN PRISON… “…It’s been five years since I’ve seen him. Five long years and the memory of him still haunts me like it was yesterday. Only he’s not just a memory anymore. Prison has hardened him, changed him, altered him in ways I never expected. But beneath it all I can still see a glimmer of the boy I used to love. When lies are exposed and secrets are revealed, I find myself questioning everything I thought I knew. They say the first cut is the deepest. They were wrong…..”
- Three Little Things by Patti Stockdale
- Taming the Tulanes Box Set : Books 1-3 by Kay Lyons
- The Lying Season: A Second Chance Stand Alone Romance by K.A. Linde <— K.A. LINDE OFFICE ROMANCE ALERT!! She walked away from him once… “…My focus is on my career. And it’s paid off—I’m successfully managing the reelection for the mayor of New York City. Then Sam walks into my office as the new legal counsel. Which means I have to see him every single day from now until November. We vow to remain professional, but it’s a small office...”
- Long Lost (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten Book 4) by Lexi Blake
- Just Getting Started (Fair Lakes Book 2) by Kaylee Ryan and Lacey Black
- Daughter of Rome by Tessa Afshar <— HISTORICAL ALERT!!
- The Story Of Us: Based On the Hallmark Channel Original Movie by Teri Wilson
- Divided Interests (Southern Bride Book 3) by Kelly Elliott <— KELLY ELLIOTT ALERT! THEY INHERITED THE HOUSE but he wants to sell it… “…One house. Two owners. Paige Miller has inherited a house in the small town of Johnson City, Texas. She’s elated to be back and has already started making plans to remodel the one-hundred-year-old home exactly how she remembered it as a little girl. There’s only one problem. Lucas…”
- Misadventures in the Cage by Sarah Robinson
- Love in the Ballroom (Women of Worth Book 5) by Kasey Stockton
- Reuniting with the Billionaire (The Sutton Billionaires Book 2) by Lori Ryan
- Twisted Truths (Twisted Pine Academy Book 4) by Kai Juniper
- Mistress of Misfortune (Dredthorne Hall Book 1): A Gothic Romance by Hazel Hunter <— HE’S A RECLUSE WITH A CURSE… “…Colonel Alistair Thorne rebuffs all callers without exception—and not for the sake of being a recluse. He avoids women because of his family curse. The master of Dredthorne is doomed to fall in love with a lady who spends a night at the Hall. Though love would be welcome, its consequences would not. All of the mistresses of Dredthorne have vanished, gone mad, or suddenly died…“
- The Hot Target (Men of Delta Book 2) by M.M. Rose
- The Three Kiss Clause by Christopher Harlan
- Caden’s Situationship (To Marry a Madden Book 3) by Sherelle Green
- Alone in the Wild (Casey Duncan Novels Book 5) by Kelley Armstrong <— SHE FINDS A BABY IN THE SNOW… “…While on a much needed camping vacation with her boyfriend, Sheriff Eric Dalton, Casey hears a baby crying in the woods. The sound leads them to a tragic scene: a woman buried under the snow, murdered, a baby still alive in her arms. A town that doesn’t let anyone in under the age of eighteen, Rockton must take care of its youngest resident yet while solving another murder and finding out where the baby came from...”
- Back in Black (McGinnis Investigations Book 1) by Rhys Ford <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Gunnar (Hell’s Ankhor Book 2) by Aiden Bates and Ali Lyda <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Charmed by Mischief (Sons of Britain Book 5) by Mia West <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Yes No Maybe So by Becky Albertalli & Aisha Saeed <— THEY’RE GOING DOOR TO DOOR TOGETHER… “…Maya Rehman’s having the worst Ramadan ever. Her best friend is too busy to hang out, her summer trip is canceled, and now her parents are separating. Why her mother thinks the solution to her problems is political canvassing—with some awkward dude she hardly knows—is beyond her...”
- Battle Hearts: A Motorcycle Club Romance (Storm MC Reloaded Book 4) by Nina Levine <— SERIES CONCLUSION ALERT!! “The explosive and emotional finale of the Storm MC Reloaded series. This is Winter’s journey to MC president. This is Winter & Birdie’s journey to building a family. This is one epic MC battle.”
- Within Reason (Mill Brook Trilogy Book 2) by Carla Neggers
- Tangled Promise (Sinful Truths Book 4) by Ella Miles
- Open Book by Jessica Simpson <— JESSICA SIMPSON AUTOBIOGRAPHY ALERT!! “...invites readers on a remarkable journey, examining a life that blessed her with the compassion to help others, but also burdened her with an almost crippling need to please. Open Book is Jessica Simpson using her voice, heart, soul, and humor to share things she’s never shared before. First celebrated for her voice, she became one of the most talked-about women in the world, whether for music and fashion, her relationship struggles, or as a walking blonde joke. But now, instead of being talked about, Jessica is doing the talking...”
- Fighting For Grace (Worth The Fight Book 6) by Hope Ford
- Taking Care of Business: a romantic comedy by Stephanie Bond
- The Solid Grounds Coffee Company (The Saturday Night Supper Club) by Carla Laureano
- AUSTRALIA: A Romance Anthology <— A romance anthology with over THIRTY original, never-before-seen stories from bestselling and award-winning authors. Each piece was written for this anthology to benefit firefighters and wildlife in Australia. AUSTRALIA is only available for a limited time, so one-click your copy before it’s gone. AUTHORS INCLUDE: Penny Reid, Meredith Wild, Carly Phillips, Sierra Simone, Emma Scott, Susan Stoker, Kennedy Ryan, Willow Aster, Skye Warren, Kylie Scott, Aleatha Romig, Willow Winters, AL Jackson, Julia Kent, Rebecca Yarros, Tijan, Giana Darling, Emma Hart, Chelle Bliss, Noelle Adams, A. Zavarelli, Jenika Snow, Dylan Allen, Audrey Carlan, Robin Covington, Mary Catherine Gebhard, Melanie Moreland, Parker S. Huntington, Nana Malone, Jewel E. Ann, Annabel Joseph, Celia Aaron, Michelle Heard, Brighton Walsh, Tamsen Parker, Pam Godwin, Kayti McGee. All royalties from this project will be donated to relief funds in Australia, with 50% going to a firefighter charity and 50% going to a wildlife charity.
- The Kissing Game by Marie Harte <— SHE’S CRUSHING ON THE HULKING MECHANIC… “…she’s had her eye on Axel Heller for a while. He’s got that tall-brooding-and-handsome thing going big-time. Problem is, he’s got that buttoned-up Germanic ice man thing going as well. With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, Rena’s about ready to give up on Axel and find some other Mr. Right…”
- Austin by Morning (An Austin After Dark Book Book 3) by Alexa Padgett
- Desperate Choices (Bad Karma Special Ops Book 1) by Tracy Brody
- Impossible You (Players to Men Book 2) by Georgia Lyn Hunter
- A Gift to Cherish (Road to Refuge Book 2) by Victoria Bylin
- Ignite on Contact (Brotherhood by Fire Book 2) by Jaci Burton <— THE FIREMAN & THE NURSE… “...As an ER nurse and official caretaker of her disabled grandfather, Carmen Lewis doesn’t have time for fun. But Rafe has been there for Carmen–and her grandfather–time and again, and he’s clearly interested in her. She knows he’s a player, but she’s tempted by his charm and incredible body. And maybe a little fun isn’t a bad thing, as long as she keeps her heart away...”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Broken Bridges (Bridges Brothers Book 2) by Lia Fairchild – February 5th 2020
- My Valdez Valentine (An Odds-Are-Good Standalone Romance Book 4) by Katy Regnery – February 10th 2019
- Dead to Her: A Novel by Sarah Pinborough – February 11th 2020
- Fries Before Guys (SWAT Generation 2.0 Book 2) by Lani Lynn Vale – February 11th 2020
- Sisters by Choice: A Novel (Blackberry Island Book 4) by Susan Mallery – February 11th 2020
- Weather: A novel by Jenny Offill – February 11th 2020
- Salvation in Darkness (Misplaced Halos Book 2) by Nicole Edwards – February 11th 2020
- Sweeter Than Chocolate: Valentine’s Day Anthology – February 11th 2020
- Beautiful Trouble (Dirty Hollywood Book 2) by Claire Raye – February 12th 2020
- Endgame by Aisha Tritle – February 14th 2020
- Fourteeners (The Hydraulic Series Book 3) by Sarah Latchaw – February 14th 2020
- The Pretending Plot (Caught Up In Love: The Swoony New Reboot of the Contemporary Romance Series Book 1) by Lauren Blakely – February 14th 2020
- Altered by Lead (Undercover Sinners Book 2) by Tate James & C.M. Stunich – February 15th 2020
- Loud Mouth (Ice Knights Book 3) by Avery Flynn – February 17th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).