HAPPY TUESDAY NEW RELEASE DAY!! Over 70 books went live plus some awesome book-bargains too!! And that one to the left is calling my name!!! 😀
<— Laura: I read this as an arc. It’s different to One Day in December: A Novel but just as wonderful if not even better!
BLURB JOLTS… SO MANY TODAY!! Like that one there to the left! HOLY MOLY. The Two Lives of Lydia Bird (she’s grieving her husband and trying to get on with her life and then she gets a chance at her old life again… what?!!) House of Earth and Blood (Sarah J Maas!! Her friends were murdered by a demon and he’s a fallen angel), Monogamy Book One (<—this week’s newsletter sponsor, and her book sounds so romantically intense!! Her life completely changes when she finds a stranger in her bed…), Waiting for my Queen (she wants to marry for love, but she’s just a pawn in the mafia world and he takes her for himself), The Wrong/Right Man (Aurora Rose Reynolds!! Oooops! She had a blind date… with the wrong man 😉 ) The Twin (psych-thriller!! The twin sisters are reunited but one is trying to push her out of her own life!!), You Are Not Alone: (psych-thriller by my favorite writing duo!! She wants to be just like them…”When they invite Shay into their circle, everything seems to get better. Shay would die for them to like her. She may have to…”).
Michele G: I was fortunate enough to read You Are Not Alone early and enjoyed it. I wanted a little more from the ending but still gave it 4 stars. I felt like it was a psych thriller with a more unusual premise than some I’ve read before.
Maryse: It’s funny because I feel the same way about all of their books (Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen) so far that they’ve released together. Riveting, unique psych-thrillers that I might even be able to relate to… and yet the endings are not quite “enough” for me. Yet, the stories as a whole (and the reveals) are so good that I love them anyway.
Nay: I agree!
And while you’re here, don’t forget to check out:
- Monday Early Bird Book Releases – 03-02-2020 <— Yesterday’s and it has an early bird from Lauren Blakely!
- Book Review – The Life That Mattered by Jewel E. Ann <— 4.5 STARS!!!
- Victoria Sobolev’s “Monogamy Book One: Lover” is live, and she’s sent over a few reading tips! <— This week’s newsletter sponsor & she’s giving away her book for free for the next few days!
- The ENTIRE “What Are You In The Mood To Read?” Genre List <— in the mood for something in particular?. 😉
Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes 1 free audiobook + 2 audible originals)
- AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial) – used to be called the “Romance” package <— this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons – kind of like Kindle Unlimited)!!
- One Night Stand-In by Lauren Blakely
- The Twin by Natasha Preston
- You Are Not Alone: A Novel by
- The Two Lives of Lydia Bird: A Novel by Josie Silver
- The Kingdom of Back by Marie Lu
- Lethal Game by Christine Feehan
- Chain of Gold: The Last Hours by Cassandra Clare
- Wicked as You Wish by Rin Chupeco
- The Numbers Game by Danielle Steel
- Eight Perfect Murders: A Novel by Peter Swanson
- The Night Watchman by Louise Erdrich
- House of Earth and Blood: Crescent City, Book 1 by Sarah J. Maas
- Defending Zara: Mountain Mercenaries, Book 6 by Susan Stoker
- Wildfire: Men of Inked: Heatwave, Book 3 by Chelle Bliss
- Taken by the Vampire King by Laura Kaye
- One Little Lie: The Pelican Harbor, Book 1 by Colleen Coble
- From Alaska with Love by Ally James
- The Moonglow Sisters: A Novel by Lori Wilde
- Coming Home: Whiskey River Road, Book 1 by Kelly Moore
- On the Edge: Dublin Nights, Book 1 by Brittney Sahin
- Keep Me: A First Class Romance Collection
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
- The Simple Wild: A Novel by K.A. Tucker <— OMG MUST READ SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!!!!!!! One of our very favorites, so if you haven’t read it yet, now’s your chance!! P.S. Here’s my review. Me ‘n Nancy and a bunch of is here LOVED it!!
Erica: I loved this book!
Sandra: Another must read for me.
Anne: And then be sure and read the second book, WILD at HEART. It’s a continuation of Calla and Jonah’s story and every bit as good as the first.❣️
- The Storm Series by Samantha Towle <— FIRST TWO BOOKS SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! Nancy found us these two on sale!!
Nancy: The Mighty Storm (The Storm Book 1) by Samantha Towle was recommended to me back in 2012 by Maryse of Maryse’s Book Blog. Still one of my favorite Rock Star Books. My favorite scene is when Jake Wethers (Lead singer of the famous band: THE MIGHTY STORM) sings Mr Brightside. His love interest is in the crowd, Tru Bennett (A successful music journalist)! Sitting next to her is a guy who thinks he is still her boyfriend!
A rock-and-roll love triangle!! NOW ON SALE …Also follow up book: Wethering the Storm (Which I read in 2013) is on sale … too. Should be read “AFTER” reading THE MIGHTY STORM!
- Regretting You. by Colleen Hoover <— I LOVED IT & IT’S SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED TODAY!! 😀 GASP!!! Nancy found us this sale too!
Maryse: Look Maryse: REGRETTING YOU by Colleen Hoover… This is on my list of best books of 2020!
Kim: Regretting You, it was very relatable which I think is one of Coho’s great talents. She is always a sure thing for me.
Michele G: Reading and listening to Regretting You right now….I’m getting ALL THE FEELS!!!! Absolutely loving it!
- Kiss Me Slow (Top Shelf Romance Book 1) <— ANTHOLOGY WITH BOOKS BY BESTSELLERS!! Top Shelf Romance represents the best of the best in romance. There are no cliffhangers. These are simply must-read novels for readers looking for the best in happily ever afters. In this collection, you get it all. Right down to those fluttering feelings at the end of the book that make reading romance worth every single page. Kiss Me Slow is a collection of four best-selling novels, including:
Ryan’s Bed by Tijan
We Own Tonight by Corinne Michaels
Irresistible Attraction (a complete trilogy) by Willow Winters
King of Wall Street by Louise Bay
- The Moonshine Task Force Collection: A Small Town Romance by Laramie Briscoe <— SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!! “...In this three-book collection of hot cops, known as the Moonshine Task Force you’ll get an age-gap surprise pregnancy, a second-chance romance, and a marriage of convenience…”
- The Wildflower Series by Rachelle Mills <— SHIFTER SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!! “...Meet the wolf pack everyone is falling in love with in this boxset of the three full-length novels in the Wildflower Series by Rachelle Mills!”
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City Book 1) by Sarah J. Maas <— SARAH J. MAAS ALERT!! Her friends were murdered by a demon, and he’s a fallen angel… “...with a demon wreaking havoc in the city, he’s offered an irresistible deal: help Bryce find the murderer, and his freedom will be within reach. As Bryce and Hunt dig deep into Crescent City’s underbelly, they discover a dark power that threatens everything and everyone they hold dear, and they find, in each other, a blazing passion-one that could set them both free, if they’d only let it...”
- Kiss of Vengeance: A True Immortality Novel by S. Young
- Mistress of Darkness (Dredthorne Hall Book 2): A Gothic Romance by Hazel Hunter
- Abducted By The Warrior Prince: A SciFi Alien Romance (Lunarian Warriors Book 1) by Roxie Ray
- The Kingdom of Back by Marie Lu <— HISTORICAL YA FANTASY ALERT!! TWO SIBLINGS WITH INCREDIBLE TALENT… “…Born with a gift for music, Nannerl Mozart has just one wish–to be remembered forever. But even as she delights audiences with her masterful playing, she has little hope she’ll ever become the acclaimed composer she longs to be. She is a young woman in 18th century Europe, and that means composing is forbidden to her. She will perform only until she reaches a marriageable age–her tyrannical father has made that much clear. And as Nannerl’s hope grows dimmer with each passing year, the talents of her beloved younger brother, Wolfgang, only seem to shine brighter. His brilliance begins to eclipse her own, until one day a mysterious stranger from a magical land appears with an irresistible offer...”
- Lethal Game (A GhostWalker Novel Book 16) by Christine Feehan <— CHRISTINE FEEHAN ALERT!! HIS INJURY FORCES HIM TO SLOW DOWN... “...Amaryllis is kind and warm and sees beyond Malichai’s rough exterior, but he can tell there’s something she’s hiding. Her innate healing abilities indicate she might be a GhostWalker—albeit an untrained one. Malichai doesn’t think their paths crossing is anything more than coincidence, but he can sense that one wrong word could send Amaryllis running…”
- Operation Fury (The Drift: Nova Force Book 3) by Susan Hayes
- Her Alpha Wolf Protector (Cave Bay Shifters Book 1) by Cynthia Wilde
- The Girl Who Cried War (Of Fates & Fables Book 3) by Heather Hildenbrand and Bam Shepherd
- Chain of Gold (The Last Hours Book 1) by Cassandra Clare <— CASSANDRA CLARE ALERT!! SHE’S A DEMON HUNTER… “…Cordelia’s mother wants to marry her off, but Cordelia is determined to be a hero rather than a bride. Soon Cordelia encounters childhood friends James and Lucie Herondale and is drawn into their world of glittering ballrooms, secret assignations, and supernatural salons, where vampires and warlocks mingle with mermaids and magicians. All the while, she must hide her secret love for James, who is sworn to marry someone else. But Cordelia’s new life is blown apart when a shocking series of demon attacks devastate London. These monsters are nothing like those Shadowhunters have fought before...”
- Imprisoned: A Dark Retelling by KL Donn
- Taken by the Vampire King (Vampire Warrior Kings Book 3) by Laura Kaye
- Wicked As You Wish (A Hundred Names for Magic Book 1) by Rin Chupeco <— THEY ARE IN HIDING… and bored! “...Its former citizens are now refugees in a world mostly devoid of magic. Which is why the crown prince and his protectors are stuck in…Arizona. Prince Alexei, the sole survivor of the Avalon royal family, is in hiding in a town so boring, magic doesn’t even work there. Few know his secret identity, but his friend Tala is one of them. Tala doesn’t mind—she has secrets of her own. Namely, that she’s a spellbreaker, someone who negates magic…”
- Kiss Me Deadly: A Beautiful Creatures novel by Michele Hauf
- Reckless Witch: A Reverse Harem Bully Romance (Illumina Academy Book 1) by Tarah Scott
- The Companions by <— THEY ARE QUARANTINED!!! OMG THIS SOUNDS CRAZY-INCREDIBLE!! “…In the wake of a highly contagious virus, California is under quarantine. Sequestered in high rise towers, the living can’t go out, but the dead can come in—and they come in all forms, from sad rolling cans to manufactured bodies that can pass for human. Wealthy participants in the “companionship” program choose to upload their consciousness before dying, so they can stay in the custody of their families. The less fortunate are rented out to strangers upon their death, but all companions become the intellectual property of Metis Corporation, creating a new class of people...”
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- The Two Lives of Lydia Bird: A Novel by Josie Silver <— HUGE BLURB JOLT ALERT!!!! OH MY!!!! It’s always been the two of them, and now she’s desperately grieving the love of her life… “…now it’s just Lydia, and all she wants is to hide indoors and sob until her eyes fall out. But Lydia knows that Freddie would want her to try to live fully, happily, even without him. So, enlisting the help of his best friend, Jonah, and her sister, Elle, she takes her first tentative steps into the world, open to life—and perhaps even love—again. But then something inexplicable happens that gives her another chance at her old life with Freddie. A life where none of the tragic events of the past few months have happened...”
- A Counterfeit Courtesan (The Shelley Sisters Book 3) by Jess Michaels <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE
- A Figure of Love (The Academy of Love Book 2) by Minerva Spencer and S.M. LaViolette <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE
- The Billionaire Op (The Sutton Billionaires Book 3) by Lori Ryan
- Homeward Bound, Cowboy (Blood Brothers Book 2) by Debra Holt
- Monogamy Book One. Lover: This is one love for life and beyond time by Victoria Sobolev <— SHE FINDS A STRANGER IN HER BED & her world turns upside down… “…Valeria has never experienced actual romance (an early pregnancy, a hasty marriage, a life filled with work and study) and considers herself a pragmatist. She was taught to live by the rules: if you get married, then you love your husband; if you dream of a new home, then you work hard. But when, against all logic, she finds a beautiful stranger in her bed, her world turns upside down. After all, falling for the forbidden can be too sweet not to try… at least once. They come from the opposite ends of the globe, but the collision of two soulmates is destined…” This author is this week’s newsletter sponsor!!! 😀
- Wicked As Sin (One-Mile and Brea, Part One) (Wicked & Devoted Book 1) by Shayla Black
- A Special Kind of Different (Hometown Hearts Book 2) by Holly Jacobs
- Waiting for my Queen: A Dark Mafia Romance by Georgia Cates <— SHE WANTED TO MARRY FOR LOVE BUT HE TOOK HER AS HIS OWN… “…My beloved’s killer placed a ruby ring on my finger and called me his queen. But that red gem symbolizes something different for me. It represents the blood shed by those I love most. Hell was empty the day we wed. Because the devil was standing before me and said “I do.”…”
- Defending Zara (Mountain Mercenaries Book 6) by Susan Stoker
- Micah’s Mock Matrimony: Christmas Brides for Billionaire Brothers (Seven Sons Ranch in Three Rivers Romance Book 7) by Liz Isaacson
- In His Bed (The New Yorker Book 6) by MO Kenyan
- The Wrong/Right Man by Aurora Rose Reynolds <— AURORA ROSE REYNOLDS ALERT!! BLIND DATE OOOOPS! “…Maybe Dakota Newton shouldn’t have assumed the gorgeous man with a devastating smile standing outside the coffee shop was her date. She probably— Okay, she definitely shouldn’t have slept with him, regardless of how hot the chemistry between them was. But how could she know Mr. Right was actually Mr. Wrong? Braxton Adams has been called a few things in his life, but a liar was never one of them. That all changes when he’s approached by a beautiful woman who thinks he’s there to meet her for a date…”
- Ripple Effect (Lantern Beach Blackout Book 3) by Christy Barritt
- Silken Ropes by Charley Descoteaux <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- The Numbers Game: A Novel by Danielle Steel <—DANIELLE STEEL ALERT! SHE DISCOVERS HIS AFFAIR… “…when Eileen discovers that Paul’s late nights in the city are hiding an affair with a younger woman, she begins to question all those years of sacrifice and compromise. On the brink of forty and wondering what she’s going to do with the rest of her life, is it too late for her to start over? Meanwhile, as Paul is thrust back into the role of suburban fatherhood, his girlfriend, Olivia, is in Manhattan, struggling to find herself in the shadow of her mother, a famous actress, and her grandmother, a fiercely independent ninety-two-year-old artist. With their unique brands of advice ringing in her head, Olivia takes a major step…”
- Secrets of the Heart (Brie’s Submission Book 20) by Red Phoenix
- Carter (The K9 Files Book 7) by Dale Mayer
- Eight Perfect Murders: A Novel by Peter Swanson <— HE ONCE CREATED A LIST OF UNSOLVED MURDERS… “…no one is more surprised than Mal, now the owner of the Old Devils Bookstore in Boston, when an FBI agent comes knocking on his door one snowy day in February. She’s looking for information about a series of unsolved murders that look eerily similar to the killings on Mal’s old list. And the FBI agent isn’t the only one interested in this bookseller who spends almost every night at home reading. There is killer is out there, watching his every move—a diabolical threat who knows way too much about Mal’s personal history, especially the secrets he’s never told anyone, even his recently deceased wife. To protect himself, Mal begins looking into possible suspects . . .”
- Find Your Path: Honor Your Body, Fuel Your Soul, and Get Strong with the Fit52 Life by Carrie Underwood
- The Road Home by L.A. Witt <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Silent Sin: A novel of early Hollywood by E.J. Russell <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- For the Win: A Wynn Hockey Novel by Kelly Jamieson <— HOCKEY STAR ALERT!! “...I can’t turn down the once-in-a-lifetime offer to be the personal yoga instructor for the local hockey team. Sure, there are some cute players—including Harrison Wynn, who seemingly won’t take no for an answer, and whose boyish smile and sexy charm are hard to resist. He seems genuine, and I wonder . . .”
- Mack (The Walkers of Coyote Ridge Book 8) by Nicole Edwards
- Fallen Love (Sinful Truths Book 5) by Ella Miles
- Lady of Secrets (Ladies of the Civil War Book 1) by G.S. Carr
- Anywhere Forever (Foundlings Book 4) by Fiona Keane
- The Moonglow Sisters: A Novel by Lori Wilde
- BLACKOUT by Olivia Evans <— SHE CAN’T REMEMBER… “…How do you get your life back on track when you don’t know what happened to send it off the rails? She makes a connection in the unlikeliest of places. Their bond is immediate—their pain similar and, at the same time, vastly different. As they work independently to recover from invisible wounds they are not ready to share with each other, they find their path to healing may leave a fiery trail across the landscape of what used to be their lives...”
- Lucky in Love by K. M. Bishop
- The Land Beyond the Sea by Sharon Kay Penman
- Laid Bare (The Black Combe Doms Book 4) by Ashe Barker
- The Night Watchman by Louise Erdrich <— THEY LIVE IN AN IMPOVERISHED RESERVATION... “…Unlike most of the girls on the reservation, Patrice, the class valedictorian, has no desire to wear herself down with a husband and kids. She makes jewel bearings at the plant, a job that barely pays her enough to support her mother and brother. Patrice’s shameful alcoholic father returns home sporadically to terrorize his wife and children and bully her for money. But Patrice needs every penny to follow her beloved older sister, Vera, who moved to the big city of Minneapolis. Vera may have disappeared; she hasn’t been in touch in months, and is rumored to have had a baby. Determined to find Vera and her child, Patrice makes a fateful trip to Minnesota that introduces her to unexpected forms of exploitation and violence, and endangers her life...”
- Wildfire (Men of Inked: Heatwave Book 3) by Chelle Bliss <— BIKER BOOK ALERT!! “...The badass biker thought he had everything he wanted. He had his freedom, the open road, and the brotherhood. But after being tasked with protecting an innocent, he realizes he’s missing the most important thing of all… But can the bossy biker tame the wild child, or will she be too much for him to handle?”
- Rocking Player: Single Mom Second Chance Romance (Steel Series Book 2) by Victoria Pinder
- Biker Boss (Biker Beauties Book 4) by Audrey Carlan
- Hacking the Biker’s Code (Dogs of Fire: Savannah Chapter Book 6) by Piper Davenport
- Beck: Gods Of The Fifth Floor 1: A second chance romance (Gods Of The Fifth Floor) by MV Ellis
- The Twin by Natasha Preston <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! Oooooh yeah!! This one sounds like fun! Twins are reunited after their mother dies… and now live with their father together… “…promises her twin that she can share her life now. After all, they’re sisters. Twins. It’s a promise that Iris takes seriously. And before long, Ivy’s friends, her life at school, and her boyfriend, Tyler, fall under Iris’s spell. Slowly, Ivy realizes she’s being pushed out of her own life....”
- Sandor (Royal Protectors Book 1) by Kat Mizera
- REMI’S HEART: A Dark Billionaire Romance (NIGHT OF THE DIAMONDS SERIES Book 8) by Shayne Ford
- Forbidden on Ice (Boys of Winter Book 8) by S.R. Grey
- Kisses and Lies: A Anti-Hero Standalone Romance by T.L. Smith <— WHAT A MISTAKE... “…He was dark, dangerous. And I couldn’t stay away. Even when I wanted to. We made a deal–just our bodies. But lines got blurred. I asked for more than one night – I ended up asking for forever. What a mistake that was. What a mistake he was...”
- Talk Flirty To Me (Cheap Thrills Series Book 4) by Mary B. Moore
- Maggie and the Hidden Homicide (A Carita Cove Mystery Book 5) by Barbara Cool Lee
- Harlot by Keith Thomas Walker
- One Little Lie (The Pelican Harbor Series Book 1) by Colleen Coble
- A Breath of Scandal (The Reckless Brides Book 2) by Elizabeth Essex <— HISTORICAL
- You Are Not Alone: A Novel by Greer Hendricks <— PSYCH-THRILLER BY MY FAVORITE THRILLER DUO WRITING TEAM!!!! “…Shay Miller wants to find love, but it eludes her. She wants to be fulfilled, but her job is a dead end. She wants to belong, but her life is increasingly lonely. Until Shay meets the Moore sisters. Cassandra and Jane live a life of glamorous perfection, and always get what they desire. When they invite Shay into their circle, everything seems to get better. Shay would die for them to like her. She may have to…”
- Imminent Danger (A Counterstrike Novel Book 3) by Jannine Gallant
- The Samaritan (Ghosttown Riders Book 3) by Amelia Shea
- The Perfect Play: A Boy Next Door Sweet Young Adult Romance (Rosemont High Baseball Book 1) by Britney M. Mills
- Home With You by Allie Everhart <— SHE’S LIVING ON THE STREETS & HE’S AN ATTORNEY… “…when Miles asked me out, I turned him down. And when he tried to help me, I wouldn’t accept it. I couldn’t. Accepting help from a guy is how I ended up on the streets. And besides, Miles and I don’t make sense. He’s a lawyer and I’m living in an alley, getting food from the trash, trying to get my life back…”
- Hate Nothing (King Family Novels Book 1) by Lindsay Becs
- Seeking Jake Ryan (Dear Molly Book 1) by M.F. Lorson and Jessica Bucher
- Just Because of You: A Single Dad Romance by Gianna Gabriela
- Song of the West by Nora Roberts
- From Alaska with Love by Ally James <— ALASKA ROMANCE ALERT!! 😀 “…A soldier has six weeks to convince the only woman he has ever longed for to take a chance on life with him in Alaska…. Sara’s letters were the only bright spot during Gabe’s devastating tour in Iraq. With each new correspondence he fell harder, needed her more, wanted to be with her. Now, after initially rejecting his offer to meet, she’s shown up at the door of his isolated cabin in Alaska looking for…what? Gabe’s not sure what made Sara change her mind, but he knows he never wants to let her go…”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- My Perfect Wife: An absolutely unputdownable domestic suspense novel by Clare Boyd – March 4th 2020
- Runaway Road by Denver Perry – March 6th 2020
- Dope Sick Love by by Hailey Weast-Hashbarger – March 6th 2020
- Thunder (Capital City MMA Book 1) by Susan Fanetti – March 7th 2020
- The Rich Boy by Kylie Scott – March 9th 2020
- Down and Dirty (Hot Jocks Book 5) by Kendall Ryan – March 9th 2020
- The Raven and the Dove by Kaitlyn Davis – March 9th 2020
- The Mirror & the Light by Hilary Mantel – March 9th 2020
- Where the Stars Fall by Ana Simons – March 9th 2020
- Damn Wright (The Wrights Book 2) by Skye Jordan – March 9th 2020
- Love Hard (Hard Play Book 3) by Nalini Singh – March 10th 2020
- A Good Neighborhood: A Novel by Therese Anne Fowler – March 10th 2020
- The Deep by Alma Katsu – March 10th 2020
- Creole Kingpin (Magnolia Duet Book 1) by Meghan March – March 10th 2020
- Smoke Bitten (A Mercy Thompson Novel Book 12) by Patricia Briggs – March 10th 2020
- Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend: A Novel by Jenny Colgan – March 10th 2020
- The Queen’s Bargain (Black Jewels Book 10) by Anne Bishop – March 10th 2020
- My Dark Vanessa: A Novel by Kate Elizabeth Russell – March 10th 2020
- Enticing Liam (Big Sky Royals Book 2) by Kristen Proby – March 10th 2020
- Maybe Swearing Will Help (SWAT Generation 2.0 Book 3) by Lani Lynn Vale – March 10th 2020
- In Fury Lies Mischief (Midnight Mayhem: Book II) by Emo Jones – March 10th 2020
- The Deep by Alma Katsu – March 10th 2020
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle – March 10th 2020
- Absolving Blue (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha) (On Call Book 4) by Freya Barker – March 10th 2020
- The Truths We Told (Secrets and Truths Duet Book 2) by E.K. Blair – March 12th 2020
- The Trade by Meghan Quinn – March 12th 2020
- Reborn Yesterday by Tessa Bailey – March 16th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).