<— Like… that one to the left! LOL!!! You Can Have Manhattan (arranged marriage and her boss wants her to marry his good-for-nothing son! Plus we love her other books so this one should be right up our alley! In fact, here are the latest comments that just came in today – 09-11-19),
Jean: I’m 50% through You Can Have Manhattan and loving it!!! The dynamic between these two is a hoot!! I just love her writing style and her books have never let me down!!
Lisa M: I finished You Can Have Manhattan. LOVED IT!!! Could not put it down!! Those are the best books!! Now I want to look at what’s books of hers I haven’t read yet & read them.
and also… Fighting Absolution (he’s no longer the sweet boy she once knew), Our Song (single dad rock star, and the kindergarten teacher!!! And nobody knows about his little daughter…), Make Me (Lani Lynn Vale’s latest, and this one made me snort! She keeps screwing up, and he’s the cop stuck helping her), The Institute (Stephen King’s latest!!! Children with special abilities are kidnapped from their homes and forced to stay in this “institute”) oh and!!! Fight for Me: The Complete Collection by A.L. Jackson (I LOVE this author and she just released this book bundle!!)
While you’re here, if you missed these, check out:
- Book Review – An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen <— PSYCH-THRILLER AWESOMENESS!
- Monday Early Bird Book Releases – 09-09-2019 <— yesterdays!!!
- Junkyard Dog by Katja Desjarlais is LIVE and she’s sent over a Five Fun Facts! <—This week’s newsletter sponsor and this book sounds fun (and OMG LOOKIT THAT COVER!!!! *fans self*) He’s a Hellhound and she’s a human looking for the “dog” that caused the accident… I love human heroines with paranormal hero stories!! 😉
- Reader Recommendations – Our Favorite Bodyguard Romance Books
- Reader Recommendations for Forbidden Age Gap Romance featuring both main characters under 30¦
- Our Favorite “Love After Loss” Romance Book Recommendations
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has a “Romance” package membership (30 day free trial)– this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons)!!
- The Institute: A Novel by Stephen King <— STEPHEN KING!!!
- Fight for Me: The Complete Collection by A.L. Jackson
- Where the Light Enters: The Gilded Hour, Book 2 by Sara Donati
- Nine: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater: King Series, Book 9 by T.M. Frazier
- Rise: Men of Hidden Creek Season 4, Book 5 by J Hayden Bailey
- Ghost Fire by Wilbur Smith
- Their Bounty: Four Mercenaries, Book 1 by K.A. Merikan
- Legacy Warrior Bundle by Susi Hawke
- Strands of Truth by Colleen Coble
- The Testaments: The Sequel to The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- At Death’s Door: A Deadman’s Cross Novel: Dark-Hunter: Deadman’s Cross Trilogy, Book 3 by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Claiming Sarah: Ace Security, Book 5 by Susan Stoker
- Wrapped in Ink: Montgomery Ink: Boulder, Book 1 by Carrie Ann Ryan
- Code Name: Sentinel: Jameson Force Security, Book 2 by Sawyer Bennett
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
- Fight for Me: The Complete Collection by A.L. Jackson <— SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!!! “Three unforgettable full-length novels by NYT Bestselling Author, A.L. Jackson . . . Fall in love with the Men of Gingham Lakes and the women who change everything . . .”
- Once Upon a Daddy: A Romance Anthology by Kelli Callahan <— ANTHOLOGY BOOK BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!!
- Accidental Attraction: A Limited Edition Collection of Accidental Romances that are.. Oh So Good! <—- ANTHOLOGY BOOK BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!! “…But what happens when that accident gives you all you never knew you always wanted? This collection of stories brings you into the worlds of men and women who haven’t planned for what’s about to happen to them...”
- Junkyard Dog by Katja Desjarlais <— RECENT RELEASE ALERT!! HE’S A HELLHOUND & SHE’S THE HUMAN LOOKING FOR THE HUGE DOG EVERYONE IS REPORTING… “…Alex returns to the scene of the accident, scouring for prints he’d left behind when he encounters Charlotte on the trail. The attraction is undeniable, but Alex is on a mission from Hades and can’t afford the distraction. While Charlotte continues to gain the trust of the wild dog roaming the park, Alex is caught between the woman he’s falling for and the job he was sent to do. With bodies and secrets piling at his feet, Alex is pushed to choose between the hellhound he is and the man he wants to be...” P.S. Check out these Five Fun Facts about the book!!! 😀
- The Royal Court: A Multi-Genre Anthology<—- ANTHOLOGY BOOK BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!! “The authors of the Royal Court Anthology formally request your presence inside the steamiest highborn literary event for the season. Featuring 11 multi-genre stories filled with secrets, intrigue and adventure surrounding the monarchy and bluebloods of lands from the contemporary to the other worldly.”
- Finders Keepers: The Purse <—- ANTHOLOGY BOOK BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!! “…Welcome to Finders Keepers where Possession is 9/10ths of the law and it has never been so sweet…or scandalous! Curl up with eight romances where each heroine discovers a surprise in her purse that sends her on a wild ride to her happily-ever-after...”
- Secrets, Scandals, and Scorn: A Regency Romance Box Set <—- ANTHOLOGY BOOK BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!! Three full-length novels in one set!
- Highland Devotion Collection: 10 Book Box Set <—- ANTHOLOGY BOOK BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!! “…The Scottish Highlands invite you in with these 10 romantic stories full of love, mystery, suspense, and conflict. The twists and turns in each story will have you rooting for happy endings and love that lasts forever...”
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- The Institute: A Novel by Stephen King <— STEPHEN KING PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!!! 😀 !!! KIDS WITH SPECIAL ABILITIES FORCED TO LIVE HERE… “...Luke will wake up at The Institute, in a room that looks just like his own, except there’s no window. And outside his door are other doors, behind which are other kids with special talents—telekinesis and telepathy—who got to this place the same way Luke did: Kalisha, Nick, George, Iris, and ten-year-old Avery Dixon. They are all in Front Half. Others, Luke learns, graduated to Back Half, “like the roach motel,” Kalisha says. “You check in, but you don’t check out.” In this most sinister of institutions, the director, Mrs. Sigsby, and her staff are ruthlessly dedicated to extracting from these children the force of their extranormal gifts…”
- The Fae Lord’s Mistress: A Dark Fantasy Romance (The New Earth Chronicles Book 1) by Lisa Kumar
- The Testaments: The Sequel to The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood <— HANDMAID’S TALE SEQUEL ALERT!! “...Margaret Atwood’s dystopian masterpiece, The Handmaid’s Tale, has become a modern classic—and now she brings the iconic story to a dramatic conclusion in this riveting sequel...”
- Warrior Fae Trapped (A Demon Days, Vampire Nights Novel) by K.F. Breene
- A Crown of Iron & Silver (Soulbound Book 3) by Hailey Turner <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- King of Blood (Blood Court Book 3) by Ava Mason
- My Dragon Lord (Broken Souls 1) by Alisa Woods
- Daughter of Kronos: Descendants of the Gods 1 by Tamar Sloan
- Dragon Knight (The Fae Lords Of London Book 1) by Jayne Hawke and Gabrielle Fitzpatrick
- Fate of Four: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance (Blackclaw Alphas Book 1) by Ariel Marie
- Selena’s Men (Ravens of War Book 1) by Elle Boon <— SHE WAS RAISED BY HUMANS… “…Stolen from her birth parents as an infant, Selena lived her life as a normal human, loved by her adoptive parents until tragedy took them from her. Life had given her more knocks than most could take, but she was determined to survive, even when faced with death. Until she came face-to-face with two men who offered her so much more...”
- Damnation: A Cinderella Retelling (Tales of Cinder Book 3) by M.J. Haag
- The Presence (Entangled Series Book 4) by Jill Sanders
- One Crazy Wolf (Southern Shifters Book 9) by Eliza Gayle
- Descending into the Abyss (Lucifer and Amalie’s Story, Book 2) by S. J. West
- Dead Man Stalking (Blood and Bone Book 1) by TA Moore <— M/M ROMANCE !!
- At Death’s Door: A Deadman’s Cross Novel by Sherrilyn Kenyon <— SHERRILYN KENYON ALERT!! “…Valynda Moore was born cursed. So when she dies as the result of a spell gone wrong and is trapped in the body of a voodoo doll, she expects nothing else from her messed up life. Until Thorn, leader of the Hellchasers, offers her a chance at redemption and a new life...”
- Firefly (Warrior Woman of the Samurai Book 1) by India Millar
- Edge of the Veil by Crystal J. Johnson and Felicity Vaughn
- Shadow Caster (The Nightwatch Academy Book 1) by Debbie Cassidy
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- You Can Have Manhattan by P. Dangelico <— ARRANGED MARRIAGE BETWEEN THE WORKAHOLIC & THE PARTY BOY… “…She wants for nothing. Until her boss offers her a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. All she has to do in return is marry his good-for-nothing son. Scott Blackstone used be a party whore. Pardon, party animal. He hasn’t been that guy in a long time though. Not since he moved to Wyoming, bought a failing cattle ranch, and turned it into a profitable business. All is good. Until a phone call from his father threatens the quiet, simple life he’s built...”
Lisa C: P. Dangelico is an automatic click for me and I see her book comes out tomorrow!!!!! I loved her Wreaking Ball and Sledgehammer books. Can’t wait!!!!!!!!
- Fighting Absolution by Kate McCarthy <— KATE MCCARTHY STANDALONE ALERT!!! HE WAS THERE FOR HER WHEN THEY WERE YOUNG… “...At fifteen, Jamie Murphy finds herself broken and alone, convinced she doesn’t need anyone. Until she does. Bear is the boy behind the fence, the one who was there for her when no one else was. Until he’s not. Left with nothing, Jamie joins the army hoping it will give her purpose. The last thing she expects is the best friend from her past to reappear in the dusty plains of a war-torn country. No longer the boy she once knew...”
- Fighting For Valor: An Away From Keyboard Romantic Suspense Standalone by Patricia D. Eddy
- Protecting the Donna (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Lazzari Mafia Family Book 1) by Angela Nicole
- Nickel’s Story: A Steel Bones Motorcycle Club Romance by Cate C. Wells
- Our Song by Lauren Runow <— LAUREN RUNOW ALERT!! THE SINGLE DAD ROCK STAR & THE KINDERGARTEN TEACHER… “…After a devastating accident crushed my dreams, I ended up back in my hometown teaching kindergarten. I was trying to make the best of it. That is, until the world I had to leave behind, showed up in my classroom in the form of a five-year-old little girl. Her father living the exact life I almost had. Adam Jacobson is known as the bad boy of rock. While he and his band tour the world, they leave a trail of mayhem. What no one knows is behind the music is a caring, straightedge man with a secret — a daughter who the world is about to discover. When they move to my small town, their secret is blown...”
- The Deception (Maximum Security Book 2) by Kat Martin
- Strands of Truth by Colleen Coble <— SHE GREW UP IN FOSTER HOMES… “...she’s never stopped wishing for a family of her own. So when a DNA test reveals a half-sister living just two hours away, Harper is both hopeful and nervous. Over warm cinnamon rolls, Harper and Annabelle find striking similarities in their stories. Is it just a coincidence that both their mothers died tragically, without revealing Harper and Annabelle’s father’s name? …”
- Charlotte (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Finding His Destiny Book 1) by Angela Rush <— OLDER COUPLE ALERT!! HE’S A SINGLE FATHER MARINE & SHE’S A SINGLE MOM... “…Jordan “Hawk” Jackson is a 46-year-old Marine Special Ops soldier and leader of his team. He has been burned badly in his first marriage being left to raise his son on his own 16 years ago. He had felt something was missing in his life but couldn’t put his finger on it until he met a beautiful stranger in an airport café while traveling for a new mission. ..“
- Tap Out: (BTU Alumni Book #2) by Alley Ciz <— HE’S AN MMA CHAMPION & HER CELEBRITY CRUSH AND OOPS!!! SHE’S HIS NEW PHYSICAL THERAPIST… “…When it comes to her job, she’s one hundred percent professional. Enter Gage James. Her celebrity crush. And the newest fighter to train in her gym. Where it will be her job to put her hands on every inch of the six foot seven two hundred and sixty pounds of utter Alpha male perfection. She’s got this….Maybe…”
- His Heart (Broken Falls Ranch Romance Book 1) by Laney Powell
- Shelter for Martina (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha) (Bluegrass Bravery Book 3) by Deanndra Hall
- Don’t Stop Me (Simplicit Duet Book 2) by Marie Skye
- In Charge of You: A Red Hot Romantic Comedy by Jenna McCormick
- Hate Me Like You Do: A Reverse Harem Bully Novel by A.K. Koonce and Rebecca Grey <— BULLY REVERSE HAREM ALERT!! AFTER A MISTAKE HER ONCE BEST FRIENDS ARE NOW HER ENEMIES… “…I’m attracted to not one but all three of my new roommates. I thought senior year would be perfect with them in my new home and new school. It would be if I didn’t have to listen to the endless train of women they bring home every night. I’m stuck watching them have the time of their lives while I continue to be the good girl...”
- Freeing Fatima (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Green Beret Book 3) by Michele E. Gwynn
- Truly Yours (Mason & Sophie duet Book 2) by Kennedy Fox
- Code Name: Sentinel (Jameson Force Security Book 2) by Sawyer Bennett <— SAWYER BENETT ALERT!! HE’S HIRED TO PROTECT THE PRESIDENT’S NIECE… “…when the President comes seeking a favor to protect his niece, I find myself on the fast track back to the Oval Office. Simply put… she’s beyond brilliant. A nationally renowned energy scientist, Barrett Alexander is on the verge of a breakthrough that will change the world. Unfortunately, that has also made her the target of a suspected terrorist cell...”
- Gambling for January (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha) (All In Book 2) by E. M. Hayes
- A Tangle in the Vines Calla Lily Mystery #2 (Calla Lily Mystery Series) by Anna Celeste Burke
- Wrapped in Ink (Montgomery Ink: Boulder Book 1) by Carrie Ann Ryan <— HE ENDS UP IN THE ER & MEETS HER... “…Arden Brady has spent her life in and out of hospitals. But according to the world, she doesn’t look sick. She’s lost jobs and friends because they don’t see beneath the surface, but she’s learned to rely on her family and herself to keep going. And then she meets Liam...”
- Secondhand Soldier (The Soldiers of PATCH-COM Book 1) by Michele E. Gwynn
- Nowhere Left to Fall (The Nowhere Trilogy Book 1) by Kat Mizera
- The Open Door: A Found Duet Novella by Lauren Paige <— MARRIED BUT WANTS MORE EXCITEMENT… “...We’re still in love as always, and the sex is still fantastic… And yet, it’s also not. Like many who’ve been married for a while, I long for the high intensity of those days of the past. I’ve heard rumors for years about the Open Door. An ultra-exclusive voyeur’s paradise. A place to participate in—or watch—any kind of display you can imagine...”
- Crazy by Adriana Locke <— ADRIANA LOCKE’S LATEST COMDEY ROMANCE ALERT!!! “...Peck Ward, the sweet, small-town mechanic, isn’t sure it’s for everyone. Least of all him. His life is chaotic enough without adding the pressure of a relationship. Besides, unrequited love is a real thing and he’s kind of over it. This works out perfectly until a certain someone throws a wrench—pun intended—into his plans. As they go from adversaries to friends to possibly something more, things get complicated. After all, they know how this story ends. It’s not with them together…”
- Back in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado Book 9) by Lexi Blake
- Guarding Cindy (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) by Victoria Paige
- Make Me (KPD Motorcycle Patrol Book 4) by Lani Lynn Vale <— SHE SCREWS UP ROYALLY & HE’S THE PRETTY-BOY COP… “…Royal was a giant pain in the ass. She’s spent her entire life fighting to live, and the last thing she needs is to deal with some pretty-boy police officer who wouldn’t know a hardship if it came up and bit him in the…you know...”
- Victim in the Vineyard (Wine & Dine Mysteries Book 3) by Gemma Halliday
- Found in the Lost (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (The Leonidas Corporation Book 1) by Tarina Deaton
- Keeping Ava (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha) by Elena M. Reyes
- If It’s Only Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor Book 6) by Lexi Ryan <— NFL STAR SINGLE DAD ALERT!! “...I don’t regret much. Not my decision to enter the NFL draft before finishing college. Not fighting for custody of my daughter—even if, biologically speaking, it turns out she’s not mine. And certainly not seducing my buddy’s little sister ten years ago. But when it comes to Shayleigh Jackson, my no-regrets attitude stops there. I screwed up royally where she’s concerned. Then I made another mistake when I let her shut me out of her life...”
- Playing for Keeps (Boys of Summer Book 2) by A.M. Williams
- Business as Unusual by S. W. Mann
- Rich Boyfriend, Famous Boyfriend: A Stand-Alone Romance (West Seoul University Book 1) by Leigh Ban <— SHE EXPERIENCES CULTURE SHOCK WHEN SHE GOES TO SEOUL, KOREA... “…After Stella receives a makeover, she crosses paths with Phil Oh, a gorgeous model-turned-actor. Fueled by alcohol, he lets her in on a little secret: underneath his picture-perfect smile is a tragic past. But just as she starts to fall for him, she becomes dance partners with Taehyun Seo, a modern day gentleman from the wealthiest family in South Korea. Two tall, dark and handsome men are vying for her love… who will she choose?...”
- Securing the Odds (Special Forces: Operation Alpha): A Gamblers Crossover Novella by Sarah Curtis
- Don’t You Forget About Me: A Novel by Mhairi McFarlane <— SHE GETS A NEW JOB & HE DOESN’T REMEMBER HER… “…Georgina takes the next job that comes her way—bartender in a newly opened pub. There’s only one problem: it’s run by the guy she fell in love with years ago. And—make that two problems—he doesn’t remember her. At all…”
- Sinful Like Us (Like Us Series: Billionaires & Bodyguards Book 5) by Krista Ritchie & Becca Ritchie <— KRISTA & BECCA RITCHIE ALERT!! “…Dating an American princess comes with a massive amount of baggage–all of which I’m willing to carry strapped on my back in quicksand and through seven hells. But Jane Cobalt’s baggage, I’m unprepared for. It comes in the form of her five equally famous and notoriously hard-to-please brothers…”
- Claiming Sarah (Ace Security Book 5) by Susan Stoker
- Protecting Amy (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) by Desiree Holt
- The Wonder of Now (Sanctuary Sound Book 3) by Jamie Beck <— SHE’S ON A BOOK TOUR… “…Peyton Prescott would give anything for the carefree life she knew before breast cancer changed everything. But instead of using her second chance to move forward, she’s stuck promoting the memoir her brother convinced her to write, thus reliving the very battle she wants to forget. If she hopes her European book tour will allow her to enjoy revisiting her favorite travel-writing destinations, she’s wrong: her PR whiz is too consumed with his own goals to consider her needs…“
- Rescuing Gracelynn (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Bravo Series Book 1) by Anna Blakely
- Oracles & Obituaries (An Avery Shaw Mystery Book 15) by Amanda M. Lee
- Primal Howl (Primal Howlers MC Book 1) by Piper Davenport
- Dark Memento (Verona Bay Book 1) by Katie Reus <— SINGLE MOM BACK IN TOWN AFTER HER SISTER’S MURDER & SHE’S BEING SENT CREEPY GIFTS… “...Former Marine Lucas Jordan has been hung up on single mom Serenity since she moved back to Verona Bay, but she’s made it clear she’s not looking for a relationship. When she’s targeted, however, all bets are off. He won’t sit by while she’s terrorized, and with her and her daughter’s lives in danger he’s prepared to stand his ground and protect them both. Together they face the impossible task of trying to figure out who to trust before they all wind up six feet under…”
- The Divorce (Starting Over Book 1) by Matthew J. Metzger <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “…when a friend suggests a one-night stand to shake off the dust, Aled decides to play along. Maybe some no-strings-attached sex is exactly what he needs to get himself going again and give him the energy to get his life back on track. But when Aled’s dominant streak meets Gabriel’s flirtatious submission, the one-night stand rapidly spills over into the following days and weeks…”
- Happy For You (Love & Family Book 3) by by Anyta Sunday <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Winter Boys: Tommy by Sean Michael <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Pulling Strings by Andrew Grey <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- The Girl with the Pearl Pin (The Society for Single Ladies Book 1) by Lynne Connolly
- Fierce-Bryce (Fierce Family Series Book 2) by Natalie Ann
- The Second Chance Supper Club by Nicole Meier
- A Family Affair: An Extreme Taboo Anthology <— EEEEEEEEEP!!!!! The blurb for these stories is sort of subtle… but yeah. EEEEEEEEP!!! For those who dare…
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Hate the Game by Holly Hall – September 12th 2019
- Silver Brewer: The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge by L.B. Dunbar – September 12th 2019
- Hit&Run (PASS Series Book 1) by Freya Barker – September 16th 2019
- Beard with Me (Winston Brothers Book 6) by Penny Reid – September 16th 2019
- Rustic Hearts (Poplar Falls Book 1) by Amber Kelly – September 16th 2019
- One Woman (Naked Trilogy Book 2) by Lisa Renee Jones – September 17th 2019
- The Love Trap (Quicksilver Book 3) by Nicole French – September 17th 2019
- Bride of Fire (The Warrior Daughters of Rivenloch Book 1) by Glynnis Campbell – September 17th 2019
- The Stranger Inside: A Novel by Lisa Unger – September 17th 2019
- The Lies We Tell (The Undertaker’s Daughter) by Debra Webb – September 17th 2019
- Elevator Pitch: A Novel by Linwood Barclay – September 17th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).