Happy Tuesday everyone!! 😀 Time for another new release list of the week, and this one comes in at 75+ new books today (let alone yesterday’s which already has two books on it that are in the top 50 of all of Amazon right now!!)
Blurb jolts!! Ohhhhh yesssssss!! Like that gorgeous one to the left (Cold Queen it’s a retelling of a classic, about a dying queen, and the King that wants the princess – GASP!!), The Parallel Duet (not a new release – it’s in the recommendations section, but my book twins are going crazy for this duet right now and I’m DYING to read it so I had to include it in the blurb-jolt list), Gypsy King (Devney Perry’s latest – I LOVE her – and she wants to expose the MC Prez!!), Rock Star (Rock Star living the life until he gets a phone call – and there’s a baby on the cover so I have a feeling… 😉 ) If You Say So (Lani Lynn Vale’s latest and BLURB JOLT!!! They were deeply in love and happy until he goes missing in the military… and comes back a different man – MY HEART!!), Stud Muffin (comedy romance and she’s into the bouncer, but he’s not looking for a relationship). 😉
While you’re here, and in case you missed it, don’t forget to check out:
- Monday Early Bird Book Releases – 10-28-2019 <— Yesterday’s!!! And there are TWO on here that are in the top 50 of all of Amazon already (Hold on to Hope by A.L. Jackson & The Kingmaker by Kennedy Ryan)
- Friday Finds & Reader Recommendations – 10-25-19
- Reader Recommendations – Our Favorite Time Travel Romance Books <— Have a recommendation?
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has a “Romance” package membership (30 day free trial)– this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons)!!
- The Stopover: The Miles High Club by T.L. Swan
- Ravenous: The Steel Brothers Saga, Book 11 by Helen Hardt
- Gypsy King: Tin Gypsy, Book 1 by Devney Perry
- Bred in the Bone: Widow’s Island Novella, Book 4 by Kendra Elliott
- Ruin: Slay Quartet, Book 2 by Laurelin Paige
- Forgotten: The House of Night Other World, Book 3 by P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast
- Christmas in Silver Springs: Silver Springs, Book 6 by Brenda Novak
- The Devil in the Saddle by Julia London
- Overnight Service by Lauren Blakely
- My Favorite Things: A Christmas Collection by Lynsay Sands
- The Christmas Keeper by Jenn McKinlay
- The Giving Heart: Summer Island, Book 2 by Toni Blake
- The Curious Heart of Ailsa Rae by Stephanie Butland
- Warrior Fae Princess: A Demon Days, Vampire Nights Novel, Book 2 by K.F. Breene
- Taming My Whiskey: The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor, Book 6 by Melissa Foster
- This Earl of Mine: Bow Street Bachelors, Book 1 by Kate Bateman
- Shattered Bonds: Jane Yellowrock, Book 13 by Faith Hunter
- Stay: An Enemies to Lovers, Stand-Alone Romance by Tia Louise
- Last Day of My Life: Freebirds Series, Book 4 by Lani Lynn Vale
- Surprise Groom: Marital Bliss, Book 1 by D.J. Jamison
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
➔➔➔➔ HEAR YE HEAR YE!!!! For those asking about a new KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL, I found out there IS ONE!!! And you can get in on it until October 31st!!!
- The Parallel Duet by Elizabeth O’Roark <— UNPUTTDOWNABLE RECOMMENDATION ALERT!! 😬😁 Quite a few in our book crew are LOVING this duet (and it’s complete!!)
Jessica: I read book one and OMG! All the feels. I thought I knew what was going on but I had NO idea. Soooo good.
Ashley: I just finished the new duet by Elizabeth O’Roark and it was amazing! Parallel and Intersect. If anyone is looking for something that is going to completely suck you in – this is it. One of my top reads for the year!
R. Renee: Ditto!! I started Parallel this morning at 5am and forced myself to put it down at 57%!! It’s sooooo good!!
Amy: Ohhhhh Tessa and Maryse…you guys are going to want to read this one!!! It has me all over the place and FEELING all the feels right along with Quinn. …Put it this way…I woke up at 2:00 and rather than take something to help me sleep, I started reading. It’s now after 4:00 and I’m still up! No idea where this book is going but I’m a little scared for my poor heart…
- Far from Heaven by Cherrie Lynn <— CHERRIE LYNN SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! “…All her life, Maddie has been haunted by strange occurrences, hallucinations and increasingly intense nightmares. As her ex-boyfriend walks away, she can almost hear the pieces of her life falling around her. And then she falls—literally—into the arms of a stranger who’s the first and only person to understand. Ash meant to pluck her soul, not sweep her off her feet. Yet the moment they touch, the temptation to seduce her again and again is more than he can resist…”
- Daddies of the Castle: A Masters of the Castle Anthology
- Blackstone Series: Books 1-3 by by J.L. Drake <— SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!!
- Sip by Brian Allen Carr <— APOCALYPTIC SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! SHADOW SICKNESS… OMG how unique and crazy sounding!! They get high off of their own shadows??? “…if your shadow was sipped entirely, you became one of them, had to drink the shadows of others or go mad….One hundred and fifty years later, what’s left of the world is divided between the highly regimented life of those inside dome cities who are protected from natural light (and natural shadows), and those forced to the dangerous, hardscrabble life in the wilds outside. In rural Texas, Mira, her shadow-addicted-friend Murk, and an ex-domer named Bale search for a possible mythological cure to the shadow sickness—but they must find it, it is said, before the return of Halley’s Comet, which is only days away...”
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- Shattered Bonds (Jane Yellowrock Book 13) by Faith Hunter <— JANE YELLOWROCK ALERT!! “…Jane Yellowrock is vampire-killer-for-hire, but her last battle with an ancient arcane enemy has brought her low. She seeks retreat in the Appalachian Mountains to grieve the loss of her friends, and to heal—or to die—from the disease brought on by her magic. But malevolent elements in the paranormal community still seek to destroy Jane, and a terrifying foe stalks her...”
- LIPSTICK AND LIES AND DEADLY GOODBYES (The Vampire Housewife Series Book 1) by Jodi Vaughn
- Lady of the Underworld: A Paranormal Romance (Operation Hades Book 1) by Skyler Andra
- Seared by the Dragon (MacBrayne Clan Book 2) by Emily Oscar
- Fever: A Dark Kings Novel by Donna Grant <— DONNA GRANT ALERT!! “...Bernadette Davies is an anthropologist who knows better than to fall into the arms of a Dragon King. But how can she resist Kelton when he’s so willing to share his secrets and bare his soul? He hasn’t met a beautiful, trustworthy woman like Bernadette in…forever. But once they give into their mutual desire, their worlds will never be the same. Soon Bernadette must face her dilemma: Should she expose the truth about Kelton in the name of science? Or join him in his battle with the dark forces..”
- Forbidden: A Sci-Fi Alien Warrior Romance (Tribute Brides of the Drexian Warriors Book 5) by Tana Stone
- Beauty (A Faery Story Book 3) by Lexi Blake and Sophie Oak
- Mind Magic (The Triad of Magic Book 1) by Macy Blake
- Cold Queen: A Dark Retelling by K. Webster <— A YOUNG QUEEN IS DYING & HER SISTER IS BY HER SIDE... “…King Bloodsun has come with an offer…peace in trade for a bride. He wants the princess. The fiery king won’t take no for an answer. He vows to keep the cold queen captive until she gives in to his demands. A queen bows for no one, though. Not even when she’s frail and fading away. She’ll tap into her strength, protecting the only family she has left. The king is about to learn why they call her the cruel one…“
- Shadows: A Bayou Magic Novel by Kristen Proby <— KRISTEN PROBY ALERT!! SHE SEES THE DEAD… “…I wear malachite for protection, and I control what I let in. It’s the only way to stay sane. Everything changes the day Cassian Winslow joins my ghost walking tour and knocks my world off its axis with green eyes the color of the stone around my neck…”
- Forgotten (The House of Night Otherworlds Series Book 3) by P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast <— P.C. CAST ALERT!!! I remember back a few years ago when I was strictly paranormal I was HOOKED on these!
- A Witch For Mr. Holiday (Witches of Christmas Grove Book 1) by Deanna Chase
- To My End: A Dark Vampire Short Story ~ with bonus scene material by Belle Frost and Anita Gray
- Warlock and the Bear (Banford and Beauty Bears Book 4) by Mina Carter
- Omega’s Savior (Guardian Dragons Book 5) by Aiden Bates and Jill Haven
- Witch Please (Witches of Whisper Grove Book 4) by Andris Bear
- A Torn Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy Book 1) by L. Rose <— REVERSE HAREM ALERT!! “…Paige Alice has changed, but she’s not sure if that’s a good or bad thing. The good. Four annoying and different types of men, who she trusts with her life. A scary but faithful sidekick, and of course, her crazy family. The bad. …Everything else...”
- Hunted (Predator Planet Book 1) by Theresa Beachman
- A Vampire in Disguise (Creatures of the Midwest Book 1) by Ava Silvers
- Betrayed: A Paranormal Shifter Romance Novel (Crescent City Wolves Series Book 5) by Bella Night
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- Gypsy King (Tin Gypsy Book 1) by Devney Perry <—DEVNEY PERRY ALERT! SHE WANTS TO EXPOSE THE MC LEADER!!! “…As the new owner of the small town’s newspaper, Bryce is hungry for more than birth announcements and obituaries. When a woman is brutally killed and all signs point to the Tin Gypsies, Bryce is determined to expose the club and their leader, Kingston “Dash” Slater, as murderers...”
- All I Want for Christmas Is You: Two full books for the price of one (Angel Falls Book 3) by Miranda Liasson
- Lady Abigail’s Perfect Match (The Townsbridges Book 2) by Sophie Barnes <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
The Italian by T.L. Swan <— Hear ye!! Hear ye!! TL Swan‘s LATEST JUST WENT LIVE!! Hot off the presses ’cause I’m just adding it now!!! 😀 Oh he sees her with another man and goes CRAZY JEALOUS!! “...I went to Italy to find myself. But he found me. It was like a story book, our eyes met across a crowded room. He asked me if I needed help reading the menu. We ate, we laughed, we danced, and I fell. Unfortunately, things didn’t go to plan, and we parted ways. Two years later, our eyes meet across a room again. Only this time I was on a date with another man…”
- Even Wilder by Bria Leigh
- Rough Sketch by Kate Canterbary
- Love on the Edge of Reason (Pine Harbour Book 8) by Zoe York
- Tangled Up In Christmas (Texas Heat Book 2) by Lisa Renee Jones <— LISA RENEE JONES SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!! “…I might be a country girl from the same small town of Sweetwater, Texas, as horse wrangler Roarke Frost, the girl next door who knows him like few know him, but I didn’t know enough to save my heart. He’s the reason why I left Sweetwater behind...”
- Heartbreaker: Billionaires of White Oaks Series Book One by Lizabeth Scott
- Wyoming Heart (Wyoming Men Book 9) by Diana Palmer
- A Mackenzie Yuletide (Mackenzies Series) by Jennifer Ashley
- The Outlaw’s Heart (Runaway Brides Book 3) by Amy Sandas <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Off-Limits (Sons of the Underground Book 1) by Terri Anne Browning <— SHE’S HIS BEST FRIEND’S LITTLE SISTER… “…I’ve loved her since before she was legal, but there was always something in our way. Her brother would kill me if I touched her though. What Judge ruled, everyone in the Underground obeyed. Including me. When I told her I wouldn’t go against her brother, she walked away...”
- Ravenous (Steel Brothers Saga Book 11) by Helen Hardt <— HE REJECTED HER… “…Bryce’s rejection destroys Marjorie, and she descends to a dark place she thought she’d abandoned forever. She emerges stronger, though, and is determined not to let heartbreak rule her life. Change is the answer, she’s sure, so she makes plans—plans that include a handsome personal trainer she meets at the gym. When Bryce and Marjorie are thrown together, though,..“
- Girl Blue (A Brown and de Luca Novel Book 7) by Maggie Shayne
- Learn My Lesson (Wicked Villains Book 2) by Katee Robert
- Don’t Eat the Scraps: and other powerful “Jules’ Rules” for Success in any New Relationship! by Jules Price
- Ruin (Slay Quartet Book 2) by Laurelin Paige <— LAURELIN PAIGE’S LATEST & it must be read in order “Ruin is book two of four in the dark and edgy Slay series. Rivalry should be read first.”
- A Sparrow for Job by Alyson Drake
- Heartburn (Love By Design Book 3) by M.C. Cerny
- Breaking Beauty (Twisted Tales Book 1) by Teresa Mummert
- Knox: A Chicago Blaze Hockey Romance by Brenda Rothert <— HE’S A MOODY HOCKEY STAR & SHE’S BEEN JILTED AT THE ALTAR… “...I’m a man of few words. My reputation as a moody prick is deserved, but only the handful of people who really know me see the man beneath the professional mask. I’m a protector. A warrior. That part is true. But the world doesn’t get to see the rest of me. And women don’t seem to mind my gruff exterior—my bed’s always warm. I’m content with life—loving it, even—or so I thought. But when I meet a beautiful pastry chef with a broken heart and a smile that softens me down to my soul, I realize I wasn’t really content at all before her. I only wish I had the words to let her know…”
- Rock Star, Interrupted (Tragic Duet Book 1) by S.M. Shade <— ROCK STAR & A BABY ALERT!! “…With two tours planned and another album on its way, we have a lot to look forward to. Playing in a different city every night, the shimmer and roar of the crowd, after parties and endless women. My lifelong dream is in the palm of my hand until one phone call leaves everything hanging in the balance...”
- Gabriel (Guardian Defenders Book 1) by Kris Michaels
- Bred in the Bone (Widow’s Island Novella Book 4) by Kendra Elliott
- Fractured (Devil’s SixGuns MC Book 2) by Scarlett Holloway
- Rudy and Kris: North Pole Unlimited 4 by Elle Rush
- Mad Love (Killer Love Book 5) by Tabatha Drake
- White Lies (Lost Kings MC Book 15) by Autumn Jones Lake <— BIKER ROMANCE ALERT!! “…Sometimes we lie to protect the ones we love the most. Nothing worth having is ever a smooth ride. Why hurt each other with ugly truths when pretty lies provide so much comfort? But what if a few white lies cost us everything? After all, half the truth is still a lie.”
- Explosive Vengeance (Vengeance Series Book 3) by Kaylea Cross
- Drew: Lighthouse Security Investigations by Maryann Jordan
- Hereafter (The Lost Princesses Book 3) by Jody Hedlund
- Christmas at Whitefriars: A Novella by Elizabeth Camden
- If You Say So (KPD Motorcycle Patrol Book 6) by Lani Lynn Vale <— LANI LYNN VALE ALERT!! BLURB JOLT!! OMG MY HEART!!! This sounds so goooood!! They had the perfect life and then he goes missing in the military… “…She lives life one second at a time, depressed and alone, hoping tomorrow won’t hurt like today. She finds a job, moves, and hopes that the nightmares won’t swallow her whole. But just as she thinks that she’s getting better, one of her nightmares walks through the doors of her ER, and that nightmare has a name. Gabriel Luca Maldonado, III. In the flesh. Also healthy and whole, and definitely no longer missing. Sadly, it only takes her a half a second to realize that the man that left her isn’t the same man that returned. The old one wanted her. The new one? Well, he’s definitely not interested anymore…”
- Christmas in Silver Springs by Brenda Novak
- DIY Hearts: a #LoveHack story by Verlene Landon
- Forged Risk (Aegis Group Task Force Book 2) by Sidney Bristol
- Stud Muffin (Donner Bakery Book 2) by Jiffy Kate <— COMEDY ROMANCE ALERT!! She’s into him but he’s not interested in a relationship… “...Just as she decides to get her life back on track, in walks Cage Erickson, the new bouncer at the local strip club. He’s scary-handsome and the polar opposite of her ex. She’s attracted to him, but she’s not looking for a rebound. He’s attracted to her, but he’s not looking for a serious relationship...”
- The Clause in Christmas (A Poppy Creek Novel Book 1) by Rachael Bloome
- Reindeer Games (Ace’s Wild Book 6) by N.R. Walker <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Slow Dating the Detective (Cowboys and Angels Book 3) by Sue Brown
- A Mackenzie Clan Christmas (Mackenzies Series) by Jennifer Ashley
- Angel in a Devil’s Arms: The Palace of Rogues by Julie Anne Long <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!! “…what he wants is vengeance for his stolen birthright . . . and one wild night in Angelique Breedlove’s bed. Angelique recognizes heartbreak when the enigmatic Lord Bolt walks into The Grand Palace on the Thames, and not even his devastating charm can tempt her to risk her own ever again. One scorching kiss drives home the danger. But in the space between them springs a trust that feels anything but safe…”
- The Reluctant Rake by Jane Ashford <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- The Girl in Gray by Annette Lyon <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- This Earl of Mine (Bow Street Bachelors Book 1) by Kate Bateman <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- My Favorite Things: A Christmas Collection by Lynsay Sands <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Shamrock (Emerald Isle MC Book 1) by Courtney Lynn Rose <— MC PRINCESS HAS BEEN HELD HOSTAGE FOR OVER 15 years… “…for the last fifteen years, I’ve ran the club and spent every night searching for her. Even though her brothers have accepted the probability of her death— I can’t. I’ll keep searching for her until I bring her home, dead or alive. I won’t stop until we have a reunion or a funeral. My determination pays off, but the reunion isn’t as epic as I’d hoped for. Fifteen years as a prisoner was bound to change her...”
- Even When I’m Gone (Stay With Me series Book 2) by Nicole Fiorina
- Scorch (The Order Series Book 4) by Nikki Rae
- Cowboy Firefighter Christmas Kiss (Smokin’ Hot Cowboys Book 5) by Kim Redford
- Finding Home Again (Catalina Cove) by Brenda Jackson <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!! She let’s a devastating secret slip… “...Bryce Witherspoon’s heart races every time she sees Kaegan Chambray. Everyone in town knows they can’t stand each other, but the truth is, even though the man broke her heart ten years ago, she still feels that irresistible, oh-so-familiar jolt of desire...”
- The Devil in the Saddle (The Princes of Texas Book 2) by Julia London
- A Cowboy for Christmas: Includes a bonus story by Sara Richardson
- The Christmas Keeper (Happily Ever After Book 2) by Jenn McKinlay
- The Giving Heart (Summer Island Book 2) by Toni Blake
- The Curious Heart of Ailsa Rae by Stephanie Butland <— SHE JUST GOT A HEART TRANSPLANT… “…Now, finally, she can be a normal twenty-eight-year-old. She can climb a mountain. Dance. Wait in line all day for tickets to Wimbledon. But first, she has to put one foot in front of the other. So far, things are as bloody complicated as ever. Her relationship with her mother is at a breaking point and she wants to find her father. Then there’s Lennox, whom Ailsa loved and lost…“
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Overnight Service (Always Satisfied Book 3) by Lauren Blakely – October 30th 2019
- It’s Not PMS, It’s You by Rich Amooi – October 31st 2019
- Tell Me to Run by Charlotte Byrd – November 2nd 2019
- Wait: The Brazen Bulls Beginning by Susan Fanetti – November 2nd 2019
- Nome-o Seeks Juliet (An Odds-Are-Good Standalone Romance Book 2) by Katy Regnery – November 4th 2019
- #Fate (GearShark Series Book 6) by Cambria Hebert – November 4th 2019
- In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem Book 1) by Aho Jones – November 5th 2019
- Dirty Letters by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland – November 5th 2019
- Kiss the Girls and Make Them Cry: A Novel by Mary Higgins Clark – November 5th 2019
- Call Down the Hawk, (The Dreamer Trilogy, Book 1) by Maggie Stiefvater – November 5th 2019
- The Guinevere Deception by Kiersten White – November 5th 2019
- Leopard’s Wrath (A Leopard Novel Book 12) by Christine Feehan – November 5th 2019
- A Mackenzie Clan Christmas (Mackenzies Series) by Jennifer Ashley – November 5th 2019
- Tacker: An Arizona Vengeance Novel by Sawyer Bennet – November 5th 2019
- The Starless Sea: A Novel by Erin Morgenstern – November 5th 2019
- Leave Me Breathless by Jodi Ellen Malpas – November 5th 2019
- Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw – November 5th 2019
- The Deep by Rivers Solomon – November 5th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).