HAPPY TUESDAY NEW RELEASE DAY!!! 😀 60+ and counting as I will continue to add more throughout the day. That one there to the left (The Queen of Nothing) had many squeeing in delight with anticipation for its release and IT. IS. LIVE!!! 😀
Blurb jolts for me? Yep! Love, Jane (this is actually a prequel to a marital strife psych-thriller I LOVED from a few months ago – this one sounds creepier! Her husband leaves her for another woman, actually moves her IN with him, so she’s penniless and homeless & she’s attacked by the driver that picks her up off the street… and then she discovers a secret…), Outmatched (sounds hilarious!!! She needs a fake relationship to appease her boss, and the guy she has hopes for sends his obnoxious fighter brother that she can’t stand!!!), One Hot Holiday (she feels like the grinch so she takes a break in Alabama for the Holiday season and her new landlord is the town Sheriff. YAY!!!), Wall Street Titan (OMG!! This one made me snort… a case of mistaken identity between the librarian cat lady and the handsome Wall Street Suit), Disarm (Karina Halles latest – wealthy family saga, mistrust, and well… he’s her cousin. IN NAME only 😉 ), Man Cuffed (Another snort-worthy blurb jolt!!! Sarina Bowen’s latest and she needs a fake date for the wedding, and her cop neighbor – that she once mistook for a stripper cop – seems like the perfect candidate!), Call It One-Sided (unrequited love!! Both of them are in love with someone – and those someones start dating each other!!)
While you’re here, and in case you missed it, don’t forget to check out:
- Monday Early Bird Book Releases – 11-18-2019 <— Yesterday’s included a new one by L.J. Shen and it’s already in the top 10 of all of Amazon Kindle!!!
- Friday Finds & Reader Recommendations – 11-15-19 <— another HUGE list!
- Katie Blanchard’s “Love, Jane” is live and she’s sent over an excerpt & giving away a signed copy! <— PREQUEL to a psych-thriller marital strife book that I 4.5 star LOVED (Dear Anna), and the author is today’s newsletter sponsor!! 😀
Shannon: I loved Dear Anna! I was addicted to the letters, and I fell in love with Jane. She was the perfect anchor character that left you dying to know her story.
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has a “Romance” package membership (30 day free trial)– this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons)!!
- The Queen of Nothing: The Folk of the Air, Book 3 by Holly Black
- Wall Street Titan by Anna Zaires
- Disarm: The Dumonts, Book 2 by Karina Halle
- Man Cuffed: Man Hands, Book 4 by Sarina Bowen & Tanya Eby
- Dangerous Games: Dangerous Beauty, Book 3 by J.T. Geissinger
- Beneath the Ashes: The Calderwood Cases, Book 2 by Dea Poirier
- The Princess Plan by Julia London
- My Big Fat Fake Wedding by Lauren Landish
- The Hitman’s Guide to Making Friends and Finding Love by Alice Winters
- Shock Advised: Kilgore Fire, Book 1 by Lani Lynn Vale
- Tank: Ballsy Boys, Book 2 by K.M. Neuhold
- CEO Daddy by Taryn Quinn
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
- Descending Into Madness (Winterland Tale Book 1) by Stacey Marie Brown <— Nancy LOVED it! P.S. Here’s book #2 (that she jumped right into – Ascending From Madness (Winterland Tale Book 2)
Nancy: I was in a book funk & was looking for something different to read. I tried several books, but it was Descending Into Madness that caught my interest. This is constant action book. As soon as I finished reading book 1, I bought and started reading book 2. I don’t think this book might be for everyone. But like SpongeBob would say, “You must have an IMAGINATION!!”
Maryse: OH YAYYYYY!!! I’m adding your recommendation. I featured book #1 a few months ago!!
Nancy: I actually had the book 1 on my Wish List after you posted it in July as a new release! So I have you to thank for finding this crazy book.
- Angel Numbers: The Message and Meaning Behind 11:11 and Other Number Sequences by Kyle Gray <— NON-FICTION SUPER-BARGAIN NEW RELEASE (and this is totally my thing!!) “Are you seeing number sequences like 11:11 and 4:44 everywhere you turn?If you always see the same numbers repeated – from license plates to receipts and digital clocks – it could be your angels sending you a message…”
- Hot Hunks – Joey’s Christmas Miracle: Hot Hunks Steamy Romance Collection (Holiday Hunks) <— ANTHOLOGY SUPER-BARGAIN!! “…Seven USA Today bestselling and award winning authors come together to give you Holiday Hunks, the next in the Hot Hunks Steamy Romance Collection...”
- Love, Jane: A psychological thriller by Katie Blanchard <— RECENT RELEASE & this is the prequel to a book I read (and 4.5 STAR LOVED!!!) a few months ago —> Dear Anna: A psychological thriller). OMG I’M SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!! P.S. Here’s my Book Review of Dear Anna!!! Also, the author is this week’s newsletter sponsor so you can enter to win a signed copy on my blog here ➔➔➔ Katie Blanchard’s “Love, Jane” is live and she’s sent over an excerpt & giving away a signed copy!
- Attachments: A Novel by Rainbow Rowell <— RAINBOW ROWELL SUPER-BARGAIN & Diane enjoyed it!
Diane: I finally finished Attachments- I really liked it, I just love her voice and I can’t get enough of the dialogue & inner thoughts
Jackie: Attachments…that was one great AUDIO read. The narrator really does a great job with this book. And since much of this book is in email format, it’s a great format when you have 10 or 15 minutes to stop and start.
Sadie: Her characters are so quirky and real.
- Winter Tales: An Original Sinners Christmas Anthology (The Original Sinners) by Tiffany Reisz <— TIFFANY REISZ TURNED HER Christmas stories into an anthology collection!! “…Return to USA Today bestseller Tiffany Reisz’s Original Sinners series with “Winter Tales,” a collection of three fan-favorite Christmas novellas plus a brand-new novella exclusive to this anthology…”
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air Book 3) by Holly Black <— HOLLY BLACK’S TRILOGY CONCLUSION IS LIVE and these must be read in order, and our crew LOVE them! Relief is finally here!! 😀 “…From the number one New York Times best-selling author Holly Black comes the highly anticipated and jaw-dropping finale to The Folk of the Air trilogy...”
Grey: Okay seriously, I know I’m really late to the party but, The Cruel Prince and The Wicked King…OMG! ❤️ We are talking 5 star love for both of them, for real… How long do I have to wait for The Queen of Nothing? It’s been fifteen minutes and I’m already having withdrawals over here!
Michele G: Yay!!! So glad you loved them too! I think the Queen of Nothing is slated for November …do you think we can hope? I literally can’t wait either!!
Nay: Michele–Did you see what’s coming out next Tuesday? Queen of Nothing!
Michele G: Oh yes girl! I’m on the wait list for the book and the audio with my library…I’ll take whichever is available first. Although, I have some audio credits that I just might have to use for this…because I don’t know if I can wait! So Excited!!
Grey: Omg, I neeeed Queen of Nothing. Who do I have to throw glitter at to make this happen???
- Chosen Mate (Crescent Moon Series Book 9) by Katie Reus
- The Bear’s Fated Mate (Borealis Bears Book 2) by Vivian Arend
- Confessions of a Dangerous Fae (The Supernatural Spy Files Book 1) by Jenna Wolfhart
- Tea, Anyone? (A Brooke & Abby Cozy Mystery Book 1) by S. R. Mallery
- Betrothed To Jack Frost 2 (Betrothed To Jack Frost Saga) by Alex Gedgaudas
- Hunter (Decorah Security Series, Book #20): A Paranormal Romantic Suspense Novel by Rebecca York
- The Keeper’s Vow: A Chosen Novel (The Keepers Book 3) by Meg Anne
- Wicked Hot Magic: A Paranormal Academy Romance (Salem Academy Book 1) by Riley London
- Darkness Awakened: A Vampire Master Romance (Blood Secrets Book 1) by Mandy Rosko
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- Outmatched by
- Declan (Undercover Billionaire Book 4) by Melody Anne
- Marine’s Promise (Iron Horse Legacy Book 3) by Elle James
- The Story of Us (Sweetbriar Cove Book 11) by Melody Grace
- One Hot Holiday by Cynthia Eden <— SHE FEELING LIKE THE GRINCH, TAKING A BREAK IN ALABAMA & THE HOT COP IS HER NEW LANDLORD… “…enter sexy sheriff Spencer Lane…Tall, muscled, and made with an extra dose of sex appeal, he is exactly the kind of man that Haley should be avoiding. He’s charming, he looks way too good in a Santa hat, and, oh, yes, he’s her new landlord. The hits just keep coming. She can’t afford to let Spencer learn all of her secrets, a tough job since she is living with the man…”
- Demise of a Self-Centered Playboy (The Baileys Book 5) by Piper Kayne
- Something Just Like This: A Stay Novella by Jennifer Probst
- All Fired Up (Road to Love Book 3) by Lori Foster
- Wall Street Titan: An Alpha Zone Novel by Anna Zaires <— THE BILLIONAIRE & THE CAT LADY!! “…Twenty-six-year-old bookstore clerk Emma Walsh has it on good authority that she’s a cat lady. She doesn’t necessarily agree with that assessment, but it’s hard to argue with the facts. Raggedy clothes covered with cat hair? Check. Last professional haircut? Over a year ago. Oh, and three cats in a tiny Brooklyn studio? Yep, she’s got those. And yes, fine, she hasn’t had a date since… well, she can’t recall. But that part is fixable. Isn’t that what the dating sites are for?…”
- A Holiday Proposal (Wedding Trouble Book 6) by Bianca Blythe
- Dean (Face-Off Series Book 6) by Jillian Quinn
- Coming Home (Haven, Montana Book 4) by Jill Sanders
- Disarm (The Dumonts Book 2) by Karina Halle <— KARINA HALLE’S LATEST IS LIVE!! FAMILY SAGA and she’s trying to hold it together despite appearances… “…underneath the facade, Seraphine struggles to hold it all together. Besides grieving her adoptive father’s suspicious and sudden death, she also shares a tenuous role in the family business with Blaise, her in-name-only cousin. As tumultuous as their history is, he may be the only member of the deceptive Dumont family she can trust. Seraphine is a temptation Blaise can’t resist…”
- Dangerous Game: An Armed & Dangerous/Circle of Justice Crossover Novel by L.P. Dover
- Spirit of Danger: An Aegis Group Novella (Body of Danger Book 2) by Sidney Bristol
- Knocked Up by Prince Gallant: An Accidental Pregnancy Romance (Knocked Up Royals Book 3) by Lilian Monroe
- Two Together (Naked Trilogy Book 3) by Lisa Renee Jones <— LISA RENEE JONES TRILOGY CONCLUSION ALERT!! “...The two of us together threaten to expose a secret about Jax, and our families, that not even we know...”
- Man Cuffed: A Romantic Comedy by Sarina Bowen & Tanya Eby <— SARINA BOWEN ALERT!! SHE MISTOOK HER Hot COP NEIGHBOR FOR A STRIPPER… LOL!! “…Hey, I it’s not my fault that Hot Cop’s nightstick gets excited every time we see each other. And I can’t help that someone broke into his apartment. Fine—that last thing was totally my fault. And I intend to make amends. So when he needs a date for his sister’s wedding, I’m there. This is right up my alley. I’m an actor. By the time it’s over, his entire family will believe we’re a couple. Even him...”
- Traceless (Stateless #2) by Meli Raine <— MUST BE READ IN ORDER
- The Guardian (Highland Heroes Book 1) by Maeve Greyson
- My Boss’s Sister (Make Her Mine) by Alexis Winter
- Rock Me Longer (Licks Of Leather Book 1) by Jenna Jacob <— ROCK STAR ROMANCE ALERT!! “…Sofia Jackson grew up poor and fast. After clawing her way out of the gutter, she worked diligently to earn a killer reputation in the music promotion industry, ensuring no one would ever have the power to drag her down again. Work was her life, which left her no room for frivolous fantasies, especially those about Burk…”
- A Kiss in Spring (Kiss the Wallflower Book 3) by Tamara Gill
- Tasting Her Christmas Cookies: A Holiday Romantic Comedy by Alina Jacobs
- Small Town Love (Lovetown Book 1) by Michelle Stimpson & Michelle Lindo-Rice
- Headstrong Like Us (Like Us Series: Billionaires & Bodyguards Book 6) by Krista Ritchie & Becca Ritchie <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “...You’re cordially invited to the wedding of Maximoff Hale & Farrow Keene, and according to Celebrity Crush—the ceremony for this American prince and his tattooed bodyguard is going to be the event of the century…”
- Boys & Toys (Ace’s Wild Book 9) by Morningstar Ashley <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Pierced (Nailz Book 1) by Sean Michael <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Brownie’s Sway (Midnight Rodeo Book 10) by BA Tortuga <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Against All Odds (Eternal Soulmates Series Book 2) by Elle W Silver <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Beneath the Ashes (The Calderwood Cases Book 2) by Dea Poirier
- Delivered with a Kiss (Veteran Movers Book 4) by Marie Harte
- Shelf Awareness (Green Valley Library Book 4) by Katie Ashley <— KATIE ASHLEY ALERT!! She’s back to dating hell 😉 “…In spite of their efforts, Finley only has eyes for one person, and that’s Zeke Masters—the 6’4”, impossibly built, and ridiculously good-looking new man in town. Along with her nether regions, Finley’s journalistic spidey-senses tingle as to why he’s on sabbatical from Seattle...”
- Charm School Christmas Karma: A Steamy Holiday Romance by Lynn Carmer
- The Studio (Shadow of Dance Book 3) by Judith Erwin
- Fired: A Holiday Romantic Comedy (Cooking up a Celebrity Book 3) by Hadley Harlin
- Kings of the Castle by Naleighna Kai <— “USA Today and New York Times Bestselling Authors work together to provide you with a world you’ll never want to leave. It’s time to discover The Castle. “Fate made them brothers. Protecting the Castle, each other, and the women they love will make them Kings.”
- Call It One-Sided (Call It Romance Book 1) by Daniela Reyes <— UNREQUITED LOVE & FAKE RELATIONSHIP ALERT!! The two people they’re in love with start dating each other instead of them… “…Then Cecilia and Will end up dating each other and Marco is forced to pretend to confess to Elena instead. The video of the confession goes viral over night. So he makes Elena an offer, pretend to date him until the attention dies down, and he’ll pay for the month of rent her family’s bookstore is behind on. To his relief, Elena accepts and the two of them are off on their fake relationship, lying to their families and to the public alike. Soon they both realize it isn’t as difficult as they thought to pretend...”
- A Country Christmas by Lilliana Rose
- Hidden Rocco (Hidden Alphas Book 5) by Victoria Pinder
- London Soul (London Royal Duet Book 2) by Nana Malone <— The author says: “A long long time ago, I wrote a book called LONDON BOUND. You can no longer get that book, but Alexi and Abbie have gotten another chance to tell you their story in a whole new way. LONDON ROYAL and LONDON SOUL are a new take on their story adding them to my royals world! These books have fresh material, a fresh plot, and are being told from a whole new point of view. Enjoy!”
- Saving Him (Lovers in Louisville Book 2) by Ariella Talix
- Dangerous Games (Dangerous Beauty Book 3) by J.T. Geissinger <— J.T. GEISSINGER ALERT!! MUST BE READ IN ORDER and hey!! Much loved author in our crew (her books are often recommended) and I just 5-starred another book by this author (unrelated to this series) and I’m so excited!!! She’s clever and twisty and a pretty awesome storyteller!
- The Christmas Scoop (Dogwood Mountain Book 1) by Mimi Wells
- A Billionaire Boss For Christmas by Ann Lexi Cole
- Stolen September: A Military Romance by M.C. Cerny
- My Stepbrother, The Bad Boy by Ashley Sands
- Win Big: A Wynn Hockey Novel by Kelly Jamieson <— HOCKEY STAR ALERT!! HE’S ARROGANT & SHE HATES HIM! “…As the only daughter in the Wynn family of hockey heroes, I never shared the ice with my brothers—or the approval they got from my father. And that was before the scandal that ruined my life at sixteen. Now that I’ve put all that behind me and built a successful career, the last thing I need is another hockey player in my life. Especially one like Wyatt Bell. He’s an arrogant, fast-living party boy...”
- Breathe (Lakeside Vines Book 2) by Jen Doyle
- Broken Rules: A Standalone Romance by Lily Baldwin
- Cruel Love (Killer Love Book 6) by Tabatha Drake
- The Princess Plan (A Royal Wedding) by Julia London <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!! Someone’s been murdered… “…Her unapologetic gossip gazette has benefited from an anonymous tip about the crime, prompting Sebastian to take an interest in playing detective—and an even greater interest in Eliza. With a trade deal on the line and mounting pressure to secure a noble bride, there’s nothing more salacious than a prince dallying with a commoner. Sebastian finds Eliza’s contrary manner as frustrating as it is seductive, but they’ll have to work together if they’re going to catch the culprit...”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- The Girl He Loves (Orchard Heights (standalone) Book 1) by Roya Carmen – November 21st 2019
- Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies Duet Book 1) by K. Webster & Nikki Ash – November 21st 2019
- Regarding West by Ashley Simmons – November 21st 2019
- Blindsided: A Best Friends to Lovers Standalone by Amy Daws – November 21st 2019
- Someday, Someday by Emma Scott – November 24th 2019
- Bossy Brit by Kendall Ryan – November 25th 2019
- The Rise of Magicks: Chronicles of The One, Book 3 by Nora Roberts – November 26th 2019
- Spy: A Novel by Danielle Steel – November 26th 2019
- Lethal Nights (Brute Force Book 3) by Lora Leigh – November 26th 2019
- Winter Finds You (The Black Dagger Brotherhood series Book 19) – November 26th 2019
- A Coyote Ridge Christmas (The Walkers of Coyote Ridge Book 7) by Nicole Edwards – November 26th 2019
- Rush: A Black Hearts Still Beat Prequel by L.A. Cotton – November 26th 2019
- Broken Record by K.A. Linde – November 26th 2019
- Audition by Skye Warren – November 26th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).