Guess what day it is??!! It’s HAPPY FRIDAY day!! Poor bev. I scared her yesterday and made her think it was Monday. It’s also time for a new mega-list of Friday Finds. 😀 Halfway through the month and Thanksgiving is almost here. And then… all the Christmas parties start (and my tree goes up next week)!!! YAY!!!
And, two books just went live in the last 24 hours (a duet) and the author is giving away a set to a lucky commenter on the blog (just click on the link and comment to enter ➔ The Private Investigation Duet by Aidèe Jaimes is LIVE & she’s sent over an excerpt and we’re having a giveaway!
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- His Royal Highness by R.S. Grey <— R.S. GREY’S LATEST COMEDY ROMANCE IS LIVE!!! She’s a princess at a theme park and he’s “American Royalty” “…As a teenager, I would have crawled on my hands and knees to attract his attention. Now I can’t seem to escape it. I’m not sure why he’s bothering. He’s not just out of my league—he’s out of my tax bracket. As the sole heir to the Knightley Company, he’s as close to American royalty as you can get. As for me, I’m just a part-time princess at Knightley’s flagship magical theme park...”
JenC: Aaah finished His Royal Highness last night and it was SO CUTE. Love everything about it – disney-esque and themeparks, slow burn, second chance romance.
- A Proxy Wedding: A Short Story by Toni Shiloh
- Breathe: Breathe Series Book 1 by Tania Trozzo
- Bars and Butterflies by Grace Kilian Delaney <— LIVE!!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT & THIS SOUNDS INCREDIBLE!! “…He invites me out, and he reveals a disturbing secret: he believes he can communicate with the dead. It’s just my sort of luck the first guy I find attractive is delusional. But then, what he does and what I see are impossible and send me scrambling to learn more about him, to figure out how he tricked me. Because what he did has to be a trick. Step by step, I’m drawn into in his world until I no longer know the difference between reality and imagination. I can’t fall for him. None of this is real. It can’t be. Unless… Gael Taylor is no ordinary human…”
- See Me: An Omegaverse Story (Finding Free Book 1) by A.M. Arthur <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Adore (On My Knees Duet Book 2) by Ella James <— LIVE!!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “The heartrending conclusion to the On My Knees Duet, a forbidden MM romance by USA Today Bestseller Ella James...” P.S. Here’s book #1: Worship (On My Knees Duet Book 1)
Traci: I read Worship (On My Knees Duet) by Ella James yesterday. If you love MM it’s sooo good. One of my favorite books of the year. …it gave me all the feels.
Traci: Happy Friday 🎉 Maryse, I started Adore by Ella James last night, I’m half way in and don’t want it to end. There are just some books that make your heart ache in a good way and books one and two are those books. Love Luke and Vance.
- Mr. Right Now : MM Holiday Romance by Annabeth Albert <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- The Christmas Deal by Keira Andrews <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Beauty and the Badge: Charlotte’s Cove Book 1 by Ella Fox <— SHE’S STARTING OVER IN A SMALL TOWN & HE’S HER COP BOSS… “…Everything falls perfectly into place until her first day of work, where she meets her new boss Tyler Jameson, the chief of police. The chemistry between Ashley and Tyler is instant and powerful, but for reasons of their own, both are cautious about jumping in. When a woman from Tyler’s past surfaces, Ashley retreats,..”
- Outcast: A Reverse Harem High School Bully Romance (Montlake Prep Book 2) by Nora Cobb <— LIVE!!
- Restitution (Youngblood Book 3) by Monique Orgeron
- Private Investigation (The Private Investigation Book 1) by Aidèe Jaimes <— LIVE!!! COMPLETE DUET IS LIVE RIGHT NOW!! And Nay LOVED these!! Oh and we’re having a giveaway ➔ The Private Investigation Duet by Aidèe Jaimes is LIVE & she’s sent over an excerpt and we’re having a giveaway!
- Public Affair (The Private Investigation Book 2) by Aidèe Jaimes <— DUET CONCLUSION (Nay recommends!!) 😀
Nay: Maryse–I’ve been meaning to mention a duet that’s coming out on Thursday that’s up for preorder–Private Investigation and Public Affair by Aidee Jaimes.
I’ve already read them and I loved them SO much! I’m always thrilled when I’m able to read a plot like this that hasn’t been done before (at least, not that I’ve read). And it’s great that she’s releasing them at the same time, because anyone who reads Private Investigation will want to go immediately to the next one (they’re each around 190 pages).
IMO, they’re kind of a romantic suspense but maybe more of a twisty-turny romantic mystery with some dark mixed in. I was completely enthralled with trying to answer the questions and figure out the mysterious elements.
I highly recommend them for any of you who want to read a different kind of romance. Oh, and I just realized, they’re set in Florida!
- Owned by the Mob Boss: A Dark Mafia Romance (Ivanovich Bratva) by Nicole Fox <— LIVE!!! HE WANTS HER TO GIVE HIM A CHILD… “…Her body belongs to me now, Courtesy of a substantial cash payment to the Archangel Vision auction. I know she fears me. I know she wants me. But what I want to know is this: Is she ready to give me a child?”
- Bloodwood Academy Shifter: Semester Three (Bloodwood Year One Book 3) by Rae Foxx <— LIVE!!
- Third Snarl (The Lycan Academy Book 3) by Mazzy J. March <— LIVE!!
- Who Laughs Last: A Reverse Harem Bully Romance (Clearwater University Book 2) by Eva Ashwood <— LIVE!!
- Boone (Sweet Southern Charmers Book 3) by Lori Wilde <— LIVE!!
- The Light We See by UNPUTTDOWNABLE (as per Mona!!) 😀
Mona: Good morning and thank you for another great Friday Finds!
If anyone is in the mood for angst, I read The Light We See by J. Lynne Bailey yesterday and loved it! It really drew me in and I couldn’t put it down. So many times a book will not continue to flow and I’ll start skim reading or just go to the end to see what happens (I know I’m so bad!) but that was not the case with this book. You have a feeling of what is going to happen but you don’t want to miss each stop of their cross country journey.
I really had some things I needed to do yesterday but could not put the book down!
- Conheartists by K. Webster & J.D. Hollyfield <— LIVE!!! & OMG IT SOUNDS SO FUN!! She’s sheltered and so her friends set something up for her. “…When her best friends set her up on an adventure of a lifetime, she’s more than willing to play along. A trip cross-country with a super hunky guy who smells like sin and excitement. Being a con man has been a way of life for Luca. But his swindling ways eventually catch up to him. He’s been given a wicked task: kidnap a woman and deliver her to the villain. Sounds easy. Until he meets her…”
- Dirty Swedish Player: A Big Stick Novel by R.C. Stephens
- Holiday Heroes: A Christmas Romance Anthology Collection
- A Billion Times No: An Enemies To Lovers Romance (Fake It Till You Make It Book 1) by Kenzie Reed
- Perfect Strangers by J.T. Geissinger <— ONE OF MY RECENT 4.5 STAR FAVORITES is back on the list ’cause Jennifer loved it too! P.S. Here’s my review in case you missed it.
Jennifer: NOW…about Perfect Strangers…. HOLY F-bomb S-word! Now that book just bout did me in. I had to keep going back and rereading certain parts like DID I JUST READ THAT CORRECTLY?
That was a mind screw of mass proportions but so AMAZEBALLS!
That might be one of my once a yearers.
- Warhead (Blue-Eyed Bomb Book 4) by Amber Lynn Natusch <— LIVE!!! “...When the only neutral territory in the city starts racking up a body count, it’s never a good thing. Especially when her ex-boyfriend is still trying to kill her and a creepy new ghost with an ancient book won’t leave her alone. Just another day in the life of the blue-eyed bomb—whose lies are about to bite her in the ass...”
- Shadows: A Bayou Magic Novel by Kristen Proby <— KRISTEN PROBY’S LATEST & we have feedback!! Diana loved it!
Diana: If anyone else is looking for another different read, I also read Shadows by Kristen Proby in one sitting on Friday. I really enjoyed it. And that’s book I see as “scary-ish” as I can go. It wasn’t scary, but any time you deal with hauntings, I’m a wuss. Hahaha Have y’all read it?
- Confess by Isabella Starling <— LIVE!! MAFIA ROMANCE ALERT!! HE’S PLANNING ON KIDNAPPING HER… “…I’ve been watching Carlotta Tomassi for months, biding my time to pluck her out of her sheltered life. The mafia kingpin’s daughter is not going to be a sweet little thing much longer. Not if I have anything to do with it. Soon, she will be kidnapped. Taken. Captive. Carlotta’s transformation from sweet little lamb to broken sinner will begin in the cell I built for her...”
- Tied To The Sea (The Nameless Syren Series Book 2) by Avery Thorn <— LIVE!! PARANORMAL & SOUNDS LIKE REVERSE HAREM!! “...Argos, that mysterious little town that I spoke of last time, carried a secret I never would have expected, but that secret saved my life. Well, if I’m being honest, it was the men. You know, those oh so sexy men that I had said were around every corner? They saved my life, and have become more important to me than I’m willing to admit out loud. They make me feel like I could really start over here. Be someone. But there’s something wrong with me…”
- Eat You Up (A Shifter’s Claim Book 2) by Lucy Leroux <— LIVE!!
- Path of the Bear (Obsidian Cove Supernatural Academy Book 2) by Jarica James <— LIVE!!
- Iron Crowne by C.D. Reiss <— LIVE!! C.D. REISS ENEMIES-TO-LOVERS ALERT!! “…I’m a different man when I’m with her. I need to own her, take her, mark her as mine. Everything changes when she might be pregnant and for the first time in my life…I’m powerless against this stubborn, untamable woman. She’s the one in control and I have an impossible job: Prove I’m worthy to be a father...”
- When She Remembers by Hope Jones <— LIVE!! SHE DOESN’T REMEMBER HER HUSBAND… “...Everything in her life was perfect, until she was involved in a hit and run, and woke up thinking it was 2014. Graham Vano’s life changed the night his wife left to get pie for their anniversary and didn’t come home. His world flipped when she wakes from a coma and doesn’t remember him…”
- The Seven Series Boxed Set (Books 1-3) by Dannika Dark <— SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!!
Jan: I also really liked the Seven series by Dannika Dark. A shifter series with a really different feel from some others. Well-written. And her Cross-breed series is popular too.
Lisa: I love the “knew each other as kids and meet again as adults”, like Danika Dark’s Seven Years.
Robyn: I love anything that Dannika Dark writes. She’s a Goddess.
- Sins, Lies & Naughty Games: A Blackwell-Lyon Security Collection by J. Kenner
- Roping Your Heart: A friends-to-lovers romance (Love in Everton Book 2) by Fabiola Francisco
- Imperfect Saint (All Saints Security Series Book 1) by Jess Bryant <— SHE NEEDS A FAKE DATE FOR A WEDDING… “…She’s managed to avoid her cheating, lying, manipulative ex-boyfriend for months. Unfortunately, avoidance is no longer an option. Her brother is getting married and his Best Man is none other than the ex that nearly destroyed her. She doesn’t trust herself to spend an entire weekend in his presence. Not on her own. She needs a date, a distraction, a buffer, someone to keep him away from her…”
- Dangerous Redemption: A Single Parent Forbidden Romance Novel (Paths To Love Book 4) by Grahame Claire <— LIVE!! “...I’ve uprooted my precious little boy’s life in the hopes of escape. Instead, I’ve landed us straight in trouble’s arms…literally. They’re strong and protective and as dangerous as they are safe. My son comes first. My pleasure comes second. I swore I wouldn’t get my heart tangled up… Turns out I’m in serious trouble...”
- Raven Lane by Amber Cowie <— LIVE!! PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT! SUSPICIONS & THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD TURNS ON HER... “…Esme and Benedict Werner have an idyllic life in a tight-knit community until an accident in their cul-de-sac ends in the tragic sudden death of one of their dearest neighbors. After vindicating eyewitness accounts morph into contradictory memories, suspicion, and unaccountable accusations, Benedict is arrested. Esme’s life, too, is changed forever. As the neighborhood largely turns against her and her family, Esme has time to think about her past and what to do next…”
- Home Is Where The Beard Is: A Heartfelt, High-Heat, Mountain Man, Holiday Romance by Frankie Love <— LIVE!!
- If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls Book 2) by Jana Aston <— LIVE!! JANA ASTON COMEDY ROMANCE ALERT! This makes me giggle so hard and I LOVE foodie/chef books!!! “...I will not fall for him, no matter how charming or irresistible or famous he is. I will not be swayed by his skills in the kitchen or by his British accent. I’m going to win the Great Gingerbread Bake Off and no one is going to stand in my way. Not even Keller. All kisses are off. I mean all bets. All bets are off. And all his clothes. Grr, never mind. I’ll figure this out myself…”
- Crazy Broken Love by Jennifer Bene
- Carter Reed Series by Tijan <— TIJAN MAFIA SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!! Both are super-bargain priced right now!! 😀
Lauren: Carter Reed is one of my all time favorite books. Read it!!! You will love it!
- Last Light by Claire Kent <— LIVE!! POST APOCALYPTIC ALERT!! And Mari loved it! “...I’m forced to travel across what’s left of three states to find the only people I know left alive. To survive, I’ll have to salvage food and supplies and try to avoid violent men who’ve learned they can take what they want by force. The only way I’m going to make it is by trusting Travis. Travis used to fix my car, and now he’s all I have left in the world. He’s gruff and stoic and unfriendly, and I don’t really know or like him. But he’s all I have left…”
Mari: I just finished Last Light by Claire Kent and loved it.
Travis was a great hero, he was so protective and careful with Layne. I liked that Layne was smart as well. She trusted Travis’ experience with the outdoors and didn’t second guess his decisions. They made a good team and the romantic element was HOT. .
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial)
- As Dust Dances: A Play On Novel by Samantha Young <— LESLIE M RECOMMENDS IT (and she’s darn picky!!!) 😉 !
Leslie M: Morning! Happy Friday. 🙂
I just finished one I think a lot of you will like. It’s in h’s POV and it’s emotional. As Dust Dances by Samantha Young. I don’t know why it’s labeled as #2 in series as it’s a complete stand alone. Oh and it’s also on Audible Escape.
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- The Rebel King (All the King’s Men Duet Book 2) by Kennedy Ryan – November 17th 2019
- Pinky Promises by Deana Birch – November 18th 2019
- Cathedral by Addison Cain – November 18th 2019
- Outmatched by
- Wall Street Titan: An Alpha Zone Novel by Anna Zaires – November 19th 2019
- Disarm (The Dumonts Book 2) by Karina Halle – November 19th 2019
- Two Together (Naked Trilogy Book 3) by Lisa Renee Jones – November 19th 2019
- Man Cuffed: A Romantic Comedy by Sarina Bowen – November 19th 2019
- The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air Book 3) by Holly Black – November 19th 2019
- Headstrong Like Us (Like Us Series: Billionaires & Bodyguards Book 6) by Krista Ritchie & Becca Ritchie – November 19th 2019
- Shelf Awareness (Green Valley Library Book 4) by Katie Ashley – November 19th 2019
- Special Delivery by Lauren Blakely – November 20th 2019
- Regarding West by Ashley Simmons – November 21st 2019
- Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies Duet Book 1) by K. Webster & Nikki Ash – November 21st 2019
- The Girl He Loves (Orchard Heights (standalone) Book 1) by Roya Carmen – November 21st 2019
- Bossy Brit by Kendall Ryan – November 25th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).