HAPPY NEW RELEASE DAY!!! Last day of December, New Years Eve and the last new release list of 2019!!! Ooooof what an amazing year it has been. As I reflect, it’s been steady and secure, with lots of growth and happiness. And best of all… lots of love, friends and family. That’s all I can ask for. Here’s to more of that and better for 2020 for all of us!!!
Also these deals are still on 😀 but one of ’em is ending TODAY and one of ’em ends in less than a week!!!:
- ➔➔ 4 months of Amazon Unlimited Music for a super-bargain. AMAZING deal! “... This limited time offer provides on-demand, ad-free and unlimited access to 50 million songs on any device via the Amazon Music app...” <— I use my Echo to play mine. UPDATE!! This deal ends in 7 days so get in on it now!!!
- ➔➔ 3 months of Audible at a significant discount!! You can get in on this deal until December 31st (ENDING SOON!!!)
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial) (romance audiobooks!! this one is SO cool, and worth it – unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons)!!
- ➔➔ Three months of Kindle Unlimited for a super-bargain!!
And while you’re here, don’t forget to check out these (from the last 2 days):
- Monday Early Bird Book Releases – 12-30-2019 <— The latest by Tarryn Fisher is on here!! 😀
- Reader Favorites – Mony’s Best Books of 2019 List <— Short and sweet!!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ 3 months of Audible at a significant discount!! <— You can get in on this deal until December 31st!!
- ➔➔ Audible now has a “Romance” package membership (30 day free trial)– this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons)!!
- The Rebel King: All the King’s Men by Kennedy Ryan
- Shark’s Rise: Shark’s Edge, Book 3 by Angel Payne and Victoria Blue
- Risk It All: Rocky Mountain Bounty Hunters Series, Book 2 by Katie Ruggle
- The One for You: The Ones Who Got Away, Book 4 by Roni Loren
- Bound to the Battle God by Ruby Dixon
- Blood and Blade bib Lauren Dane
- Reign of Brayshaw: Brayshaw High, Book 3 by Meagan Brandy
- The Wives by Tarryn Fisher
- Crossing the Line: Hot Jocks, Book 4 by Kendall Ryan <— PREORDER!!
- Inappropriate by Vi Keeland <— PREORDER!!!
- Securing Zoey: SEAL of Protection: Legacy, Book 4 by Susan Stoker <— PREORDER!!!
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
- ➔➔ Three months of Kindle Unlimited for a super-bargain (seriously.) Not a member yet? This is for you!
- ➔➔ 4 months of Amazon Unlimited Music for a super-bargain. AMAZING deal!
- Daisy Jones & The Six: A Novel by Taylor Jenkins Reid <— SALE ALERT!! This one made a few of our Best of 2019 lists, it’s by one of our fav authors and it’s on SALE!!! 😀
Michele G: Just finished “listening” to the audiobook for Daisy Jones & the Six yesterday. (I’m apologizing to those of you who I’m on FB & GR with…just ignore me because I’ve already spewed my incessant love for all things DJATS there) I read an ARC of it in January and adored it! But can I just say that this audiobook is on a whole different level — it is unbelievably amazing!
Lisa: anyone on the fence about Daisy Jones, I highly recommend it. I loved the style it was written in – and I’m not much of a rock star storyline reader, but found myself engrossed.
Jen C: Did you guys see – Daisy Jones & The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid is the March Pick for Reese Witherspoon’s Hello Sunshine bookclub!? AND they’re turning it into a TV show!! :O :O
Denise: I’ve read the book and listened to the audio. Loved both, but the audio was absolutely freeking fantastic.
Robin: This was also a great book on audible. Probably the best I’ve listened to. The narrators (there are a few) did an exceptional job.
Teri: CLICK! This is going to start off my new year and new decade! Woo Hoo!!!
Maryse: At this price, I one-clicked it, and added on the audiobook too (it’s also discounted if you get it at the same time as this Deal of the day). YAY ME!! SQUEEEEE!!!!
- Dragonkin Bundle Books 1-4 (Dragon Kin) AND Dragonkin Bundle Books 5-9 (Dragon Kin) by G.A. Aiken <— SERIES BOOK BUNDLES ALERT!!
MichelleS: G.A. Aiken is Shelly Laurenston and I LOVE her style.
Christine: Re: GI AIKEN Dragon Series Books A MUST read…Awesome series…will have you laughing out loud
Maria: …even funnier are her Dragon Kin books by her alter ego G.A. Aiken. I’m talking fall-off-the-couch laughing here, especially the further you get into the series. The family interactions remind me of the Bridgertons by Julia Quinn, only a little more violent and with dragon shapeshifters instead of English nobility. 😉
MH: G.A. Aiken/Shelly Laurenston (same person – paranormal genre w/hot guys/shifters, enough angst and hilarity)
- Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms Book 1) by Melanie Harlow <— MELANIE HARLOW SALE ALERT!! He’s a single dad…
Linda: Loved Irresistible by Melanie Harlow!! Love her writing.
Rae: Check out Melanie Harlow’s Cloverleigh Farm Series. Both available in UK on KU.
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- Bartered to the Fae Lord: Fated Mates Book 1 (A Steamy Paranormal Fantasy Romance) by Rylee Winters <— SHE WORKS AT A GROCERY STORE… “…now things have just fallen to a whole new level of crappiness even she couldn’t imagine! Her dead-beat father has struck a bargain with a Fae lord and offered her up as his bride to save his own worthless skin. Unfortunately, she discovers once a deal is struck with one of the immortal folk, there’s no way out…”
- A Shade of Vampire 84: A Memory of Time by Bella Forrest
- Fangs For All (The Vampire Detective Book 3) by Arizona Tape and Laura Greenwood
- Charity Received (The Watchers Book 2) by Madelyn Ford
- Midnight Bite (Golden Vampires of Tuscany Book 4) by Sharon Hamilton <— FORBIDDEN STAR-CROSSED LOVERS… “…He’s her husband by convenience… But their love is real. They’re of two different species in a union they’re not allowed to consummate… But somehow, they’ll find their way to a Happily Ever After… Is being together worth giving up immortality?“
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- The One for You (The Ones Who Got Away Book 4) by Roni Loren <— RONI LAUREN ALERT!! SHE SURVIVED A TRAGEDY & HE WAS HER BEST FRIEND… “…Now fate has brought him back to town, and Ash doesn’t know how to cope with his feelings for Kincaid and his grief over their lost friendship. For Ash has been carrying secrets, and he knows that once Kincaid learns the truth, he’ll lose any chance he might have had with the only woman he’s ever loved…“
- Shark’s Rise (Shark’s Edge Book 3) by Angel Payne and Victoria Blue
- A Soldier’s Temptation: An Eagle Security & Protection Agency Novel (Beyond Valor Book 7) by Lynne St. James
- Fearless III (Finale): MMA Sport & Russian Mafia Romance (Resnov Bratva Book 3) by Amarie Avant
- Random Acts of New Year by Julia Kent <— LOL!! This made me giggle: “...Welcome to the Random series, where people propose to chickens, snakes fall in love with blow-up dolls, cell phones become medical devices, and love conquers all, in tune and with three-part harmony…”
- Don’t Miss the Moment (Strong Family Romance Book 5) by Cami Checketts
- Hello Dr. Christmas (Snowflake Creek Book 3) by Olivia Noble
- Risk It All (Rocky Mountain Bounty Hunters Book 2) by Katie Ruggle
- OverPowered: Anti-Hero Game: Power Chain Book 4 by Ryan Michele and Chelsea Camaron <— DARK READ ALERT!! “…I’ve never been overpowered or underestimated by anyone in the underworld of my business. She has to learn he can’t save her from me – no one can. I never let go of something I claim …Including her...”
- Unpredictable Risk (R.I.S.C. Book 5) by Anna Blakely
- Coast (Black Hawk MC Book 6) by Carson Mackenzie
- Sweet Agony (Angels Halo MC Next Gen Book 2) by Terri Anne Browning <— OOOOOOHHH!!! She was also HIS. He was there to get revenge on his enemy“…And then she was dragged into the room, struggling and fighting for freedom. The moment I set eyes on Tavia, everything changed. Those darker than espresso eyes were full of fear, her mouth so ripe that had once begged me to devour it trembling in fright. She looked up at me through a curtain of thick, long lashes and gasped. “Theo,” she whispered, her voice cracking as those eyes I’d fallen hard for filled with tears. “Help me.” It was then I realized my Tavia was also his. My enemy’s daughter…”
- The Protector (Aces Book 2) by Cristin Harber
- The Way Back to You (Blessings, Georgia Book 9) by Sharon Sala
- Sainte: Knights of Silence MC by Amy Cecil
- Power Play (Nashville Assassins: Next Generation Book 2) by Toni Aleo <— HOCKEY STAR ALERT!! SHE’S STARTING OVER BACK HOME… “…As the Nashville Assassins’s new assistant coach for special teams, Posey is ready to focus on her job and have the attention on her for a change. She’s been haunted by her place in her sister’s shadow, but this is her chance to shine and force her family to take notice. But in order to make a name for herself, she’s going to have to go toe-to-toe with her team’s leading power play scorer...”
- Pathfinder (Cowboys & Harvey Girls Book 3) by Anna Schmidt
- Wooed by a Wicked Duke: A Regency Romance (Seductive Scoundrels Book 5) by Collette Cameron <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Forever My Duke: Unlikely Duchesses by Olivia Drake <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!! “…Hadrian Ames, the Duke of Clayton, needs a bride. He even has the perfect one picked out. That is, until he meets the lovely, free-spirited Natalie Fanshawe. She’s the opposite of what a man of his high rank should desire in a wife—an outspoken American who has never even set foot in a London ballroom...”
- Mr. Darcy, the Beast: a Pride and Prejudice variation (The Happily Ever Collection Book 1) by Valerie Lennox <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- My Darling Duke by Stacy Reid <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Mail-Order Bride Ink: Dear Mr. Diamond by Kit Morgan <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- The Music of Love (The Academy of Love Series Book 1) by Minerva Spencer and S.M. LaViolette <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Every New Year (Love At Last Book 1) by Katrina Jackson <— EVERY NEW YEAR THEY GET TOGETHER... “…For almost every New Year’s Eve after, Candace and Ezra stumble into one another’s arms, but can’t manage to hold onto each other for more than a single night. They live with the expectant giddiness of being able to spend New Year’s Eve with the person they love, always hoping that next year will be their year. Until eventually, their annual trysts ruin even the friendship that held them together. As 2019 ends, Candace and Ezra are both running away from their broken hearts. They board a plane hoping to finally move on from their relationship, only to run right into each other’s arms…”
- Huckleberry Lake (Mystic Creek Book 6) by Catherine Anderson
- The Real Me (Must Love Dogs Book 3) by Megan Slayer <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “…Nicky Campbell would rather keep to himself than talk to new people. He’s tired of being labeled dangerous because of his tattoos. His dog, Nagy, a pit bull mix, faces the same discrimination. When Nicky runs into Taylor at the dog park, he expects a fight. But the more they talk, the more he’s drawn to the polished reporter. If he and Taylor can overcome their differences and be themselves, they might find they have plenty in common and can have the forever they both deserve…”
- Swipe (Stories from Plenty, California Book 1) by TA Moore <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Her Denali Medicine Man: The Medicine Women of Alaska by Denise Gwen
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Mr. Nobody: A Novel by Catherine Steadman- January 7th 2020
- The Night Country: A Hazel Wood Novel (The Hazel Wood Book 2) – January 7th 2020
- A Heart So Fierce and Broken (The Cursebreaker Series) by Brigid Kemmerer – January 7th 2020
- Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy) by A. Jade – January 7th 2020
- Moral Compass: A Novel by Danielle Steel – January 7th 2020
- Scavenge The Stars by Tara Sim – January 7th 2020
- The Vanishing (Fogg Lake Book 1) by Jayne Ann Krentz – January 7th 2020
- Come Tumbling Down (Wayward Children Book 5) by Seanan McGuire – January 7th 2020
- The Harder You Fall (Rixon Raiders Book 3) by L.A. Cotton – January 7th 2019
- Come Back for Me by Corinne Michaels – January 7th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).