WEDNESDAY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! 😀 These just went LIVE:
- Kissing Galileo (Dear Professor Book 2) by Penny Reid <— PENNY REID’S LATEST!! Can be read as a standalone and sounds hilarious! “…What do you do when your freakishly smart and wickedly sarcastic Research Methods professor sees you mostly naked? You befriend him, of course…”
- Raphael (Deadly Virtues Book One) by Tillie Cole <— TILLIE COLE’S LATEST! They’re natural-born killers sent on a mission (vigilantes??!!). 😀 !!! And then he sees her…
- Always Mine: A Love in Eden Novel by Sloane Kennedy <— M/M ROMANCE! He’s back in town… “…the one thing I know I won’t have to deal with is the man who’d been on the verge of stealing my heart ten years ago. Because Xavier Price is still in prison for what he did…”
- Working Under the Professor by Olivia T. Turner <— STUDENT/TEACHER ALERT!! “…She’ll learn that her professor is a possessive one and this won’t be done after the semester ends. Because I’m never letting my pet go. She’s mine now…”
HAPPY NEW RELEASE TUESDAY!! It’s a pretty big list today and I’m still adding on, so keep checking back. And even though I’m still adding on, there’re a few on here that gave me serious blurb-jolts!! Like that one to the left. 😉
My mini blurb-jolt list: Letters to Molly (I LOVE this author and this one sounds sooooo goooood! She’s getting letters from a long-lost love, but it’s not HIM who’s sending them to her! GASP!!) The Lemon Sisters (two sisters and their world is colliding… both broken and trying to mend), Wrong Crowd(sent to live with her rich aunt and now goes to a school where she’s hated by one particular popular guy…), The Wolf and the Sheep (arranged marriage with a cold man, and OMG that last line gave me chills “...He lets me graze in the meadow…not a care in the world. Because the wolf is always watching...” It’s Not You It’s Him (sounds absolutely hilarious!! She can’t get over that he dumped her, and does some crazy things!!) and I highlighted so many more that sound right up our alley!
While you’re here, don’t forget to check out these:
- Kindle Unlimited Membership super-bargain deal!!!! <— EXTENDED through the month of June!!!
- Monday Earlybird Book Releases<— Yesterday’s!!
- Book Review – Carry the World by Susan Fanetti <— 4.5 STARS!!!
- Our Favorite Dark & Gritty Biker Books <— Brand new list, and just had another BIG update of additions!! 😀
- Exclusive Excerpt of Freya Barker’s 10-Code + a signed book giveaway! <— Older woman/younger man (and he’s a single dad and a cop!!) Just comment on that blog post to enter.
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Summer at Firefly Beach by Jenny Hale
- A Merciful Promise by Kendra Elliot
- No Quick Fix: Torus Intercession, Book One by Mary Calmes
- Happily Never After: A Dirty Fairy Tale (Dirty Fairy Tales, Book 3) by Lauren Landish
- Fighting for You by Layla Hagen
- A Vampire’s Thirst: Victor: A Vampire’s Thirst, Book 1 by A K Michaels
- Play Me Kelly Elliott & Kristin Mayer
- The Lemon Sisters: A Novel by Jill Shalvis
- Some Like It Scandalous: The Gilded Age Girls Club by Maya Rodale
- Summer of ’69 by Elin Hilderbrand
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
➔➔ Kindle Unlimited Membership super-bargain deal!!!! <— Hey guess what??!! It’s been extended again through the month of June!!!
- Baby Fever: A Romance Collection by Lauren Landish <— SECRET BABY ROMANCE ANTHOLOGY ALERT!! “…This collection features Baby Daddy, Duty, and Alpha’s Baby. Three secret baby romances. Also includes a special exclusive peak at Racing Hearts, releasing August 8th. Available for a very limited time.”
- Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 1) by J.R. Ward <— FIRST BOOK IN THE BDB SERIES & it’s SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED!!! 😀 I fell IN LOVE when I first read this one!
MichelleS: I had a friend who had never read any adult PNR. I told her to read Dark Lover the first in the BDB series after that she was hooked. That would probably be the best place to start
Jean: I recommend the first book in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series for PNR, Dark Lover! SOOOO GREAT! And this blog is what helped me find it! It wasn’t something I would normally read either.
- All the Way: A Romancing Manhattan Novel by Kristen Proby <– KRISTEN PROBY SUPER-BARGAIN!! He’s an attorney taking care of his niece and she’s the Broadway star next door… “…When tragedy strikes her family, leaving her alone and injured, she flees Manhattan for Martha’s Vineyard. Hoping she can figure out how to pick up the pieces of her life, London is convinced that she’ll never be able to return to the stage. But when she meets the charming young girl next door and her sexy uncle, they soon lure London out of her shell as she finally begins to heal from the wounds of her past…”
- Her Love by Fiona Davenport <— RECENT RELEASE SUPER-BARGAIN SHORT! The billionaire that found his perfect woman… “…When he finally found her, Thatcher was determined to create the perfect home for them before he claimed Imogene as his own…”
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- Hitched to the Alien General (Warriors of the Lathar Book 8) by Mina Carter
- The Librarian’s Vampire Assistant, Book 3 by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff <— MIMI JEAN PAMFILOFF ALERT!!! CAN BE READ as a standalone!! 😀 “...FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOUR BOSS JUST CAN’T GET MORE AWKWARD…Michael Vanderhorst is not your usual vampire. For starters, he works in a library, is in love with Miriam, his hot nerdy human boss who has no clue what he is, and he looks like a college student.)..“
- Omega’s Heart (Mercy Hills Pack Book 7) by by Ann-Katrin Byrde
- Long Lost Magic (The Thorne Witches Book 6) by T.M. Cromer
- Her Panther: An Urban Fantasy Romance (Silver Shifter Book 4) by Katherine Bogle
- Dragon Academy: A Paranormal Fantasy Academy Series (Dragon Riders Academy Book 1) by A.K. Thorne <— “Dragon Academy is a magic academy YA/NA paranormal fantasy novel. Contains one strong heroine, one smoking-hot book boyfriend, and a plethora of dragons you won’t be able to get enough of!”
- The Earth Legend (Hidden Legends: Academy of Magical Creatures Book 3) by Megan Linski & Alicia Rades
- Bloodsucking Lawyer (Tucson Underworld Book 1) by Nadia Diament
- Queen of the Dead (The Dead and Not So Dead Book 1) by M. Sinclair <— REVERSE HAREM ALERT!!
- The Ghost and the Ghoul (World of Gloam Book 1) by Jodie Seibert
- The Grave and the Gates (World of Gloam Book 2) by Jodie Seibert
- Book Of Slayers by Heather Rae
- Riptide (Kismet Cove Book 1) by Susan Hayes
- Safe with Her Bears: A Yellowstone Pack Novel by Madeline Hill
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- Letters to Molly (Maysen Jar Book 2) by Devney Perry <— OMG DEVNEY PERRY BLURB JOLT ALERT!!! She found a letter written by the one that she still loves from years ago… “…Week after week, new letters appear. Each marks an event in the history of their epic love affair. Each heals a wound. Each holds the confession of the man who still owns Molly’s heart. The letters are full of promise, hope and love, but truth be told, Molly wishes she could unread them all. Because the man who wrote these letters is not the one sending them…”
- Fighting For You by Layla Hagen <— THE SOCCER STAR & THE COACH’S DAUGHTER!! “…Brooke Derringer wants to prove to everyone that she wasn’t hired due to her personal connections. She’s determined to keep things strictly business and focus only on work. She learned the hard way that the office isn’t the place to make friends. But a certain smoking hot—and bossy—soccer player is determined to change her mind…”
- Breaking the Plan (Mill Street Series Book 1) by Jessica Calla <— THE DUMPED NERD & THE BEAUTY QUEEN ROOMMATE “…when his girlfriend, Violet, dumps him, Oliver’s strategy for the future slips away. Desperate to win her back, he begs Taryn, his archenemy and Violet’s beauty queen roommate, for help. Taryn’s gorgeous, thinks he’s a nerd, and wouldn’t know a plan from a prom dress, but Oliver soon finds himself tangled in her web of sexy. Suddenly, Ollie’s falling for Taryn and losing track of everything he thought he wanted...”
- Broken With You (Stark Security Book 2) by J. Kenner <— THEY ARE BLISSFULLY MARRIED BUT NOW HE DOESN’T REMEMBER HER... “…When Mason is pulled out of an operation gone bad, all he knows is what he’s told — that he was a covert agent, that he has information vital to national security somewhere in his head, and that they can tell him no more for fear of burying those hard-fought secrets even further. They tell him nothing else; not even that the beautiful woman who makes his heart beat faster is not just his partner, but also his wife...”
- The Lemon Sisters: A Novel by Jill Shalvis <— JILL SHALVIS ALERT!!! “…Brooke Lemon has always led the life she wanted, wild adventures—and mistakes—included, something her perfect sister, Mindy, never understood. So when Mindy shows up on Brooke’s doorstep in the throes of a break-down with her three little kids in tow, Brooke’s shocked. Wanting to make amends, Brooke agrees to trade places, taking the kids back to Wildstone for a few days so Mindy can pick up the pieces and put herself back together. What Brooke doesn’t admit is she’s just as broken...”
- A Merciful Promise (Mercy Kilpatrick Book 6) by Kendra Elliott
- Blaze (The K9 Files Book 4) by Dale Mayer
- Hooked: A Love Story on 7th and Main (Love Stories on 7th and Main Book 2) by Elizabeth Hunter <— ELIZABETH HUNTER ALERT!! THE FASHION BLOGGER & THE GEEK ALERT!! “...Tayla McKinnon is not a small town girl. The fashion blogger moved to Metlin with two goals in mind: help her friend start a book store and have a little fun. A year later, Tayla has made new friends, successfully launched INK, and is ready for a new challenge. Too bad she can’t get a certain rock-climbing, comic book geek off her mind...”
- Enchanted: A Masters and Mercenaries Novella by Lexi Blake
- Hot SEAL, Vegas Nights (SEALs in Paradise) by Parker Kincade
- Wrong Crowd (Kingsley Academy Book 1) by Lisa Helen Gray M— BULLY BOOK ALERT!! SHE GOES TO LIVE WITH HER RICH AUNT… “…Everyone at Kingsley Academy was in a league of their own. The girls were high-class, yet as fake as Barbie dolls, and the boys were handsome with that appealing bad boy edge. Especially Kaiden Kingsley. He was charismatic, athletic, and sexy as hell. He also hated me so much he was willing to do anything to send me back to where I came from. And I didn’t even know why…”
- Charmed by Claire: A Seriously Sweet Romance (Fiancee for the Summer Book 2) by Cindy Kirk
- The Matchmaker’s Match (Man’s Best Friend Book 3) by Nicole Flockton
- Nine: The Tale of Kevin Clearwater by T.M. Frazier <— T.M. FRAZIER ALERT!!! CAN BE READ AS A STANDALONE!! “...Nine lives. Nine inches. One chance to make her his. Preppy’s brother is about to live up to the family legacy in more ways than one...” And you can read an exclusive excerpt on my blog here.
- The Tender Years: An Inspirational Christian Romance (The Love Of God Book 2) by T.K. Chapin
- Las Vegas Sidewinders: Jared by Kat Mizera
- Impact: Ambition and avarice. Risks and romance. (Racing Hearts Book 6) by Ruth Gowan
- Mafia King: A Dark Captive Romance by Pooja Gupta
- Some Like It Scandalous: The Gilded Age Girls Club by Maya Rodale <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!! FAKE ENGAGEMENT… “…Daisy Swann has plans and they do not involve a loveless marriage with anyone. But when a devastating family secret threatens to destroy her standing in society, suddenly a fake engagement with Theo is just the thing to make all her dreams come true…”
- Taming a Defiant Duke (Taming the Heart Book 8) by Tammy Andresen <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Renovating the Heart (Defying Expectations Book 1) by McKenna Rogue
- A Daring Proposition by Casey Hagen
- The Wolf and the Sheep by Penelope Sky <— PENELOPE SKY ALERT!! ARRANGED MARRIAGE ALERT!! “…The arranged marriage was detested by us both, but we had to make sacrifices for the right reasons. He needed to avenge his mother and I needed protection from the mobs that want to torture me. He’s not what I pictured for my husband. He’s ruthless, calloused, and cold. His walls are higher than mine. He possesses cruelty that makes him feared. But it doesn’t take long for me to respect him…even like him...”
- Satisfaction Delivered (Triggerman Inc. Book 3) by Marie Harte <— TRILOGY CONCLUSION ALERT!!
- Melody’s Song by Meg Farrell <— PREGNANT FROM AN AFFAIR & THEN SHE MEETS HIM… “…The biggest mistake in Melody’s life was having an affair with Ryan and becoming pregnant with his child. Now, seven months pregnant she is settling into her new normal and preparing for the arrival of her baby...”
- Blow: A Love Story by Tracy Ewens <— SHE ESCAPES TO WRITE & HE’S HER NEW NEIGHBOR… “…Millie rents the cottage mere steps from Drake’s studio to write a literary novel she hopes will finally gain her father’s approval and soon learns that away from her laptop, there are men who refuse to be edited out. Despite her neighbor’s insistence that she is an entitled tourist, Millie has been blown off most of her life and she’s not going anywhere this time. It is going to be one long summer unless Millie and Drake can learn that some books are more than their covers…”
- Till There Was You by Marie Force <— MARIE FORCE ALERT!! HE & HIS TWIN HAVE FALLEN FOR THE SAME WOMAN!! GASP!! “…Lucas Abbott and his identical twin grew up sharing everything—including a reputation for funny, idiotic behavior. But now that Lucas is ready to shed that lovable-idiot image, grow up and have a real, adult relationship, the joke’s on him. He and his twin have fallen for the same woman…”
- After Edgewater by Dan Largent
- Love (Men of Inked: Southside Book 5) by Chelle Bliss <— CHELLE BLISS ALERT!! “…LOVE is the fifth book in the USA Today bestselling Men of Inked: Southside series and a continuation of Angelo & Tilly’s story from Hook…”
- Violent Ends (White Monarch Book 2) by Jessica Hawkins <— MUST BE READ IN ORDER ALERT!!! The enemy wants to take his wife... “…The devil has a name, and it’s Cristiano de la Rosa. On my wedding day, he was the last man I expected to see standing at the altar. He wants to make me his queen. His brother wants to rescue his princess…“
- Total Meltdown (Hellfire Series Book 7) by Ella James
- This Healing Journey (Heart of the Mountains Book 7) by Misty M. Beller
- Hither Page (Page & Sommers Book 1) by Cat Sebastian <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Waited So Long by J.M. Dabney <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- It’s Not You It’s Him: An absolutely hilarious and feel good romantic comedy by Sophie Ranald <— SHE’S DEVASTATED AFTER HE DUMPED HER (and she can’t stop texting him!) “…That’s where Operation Get Renzo Back comes in. She ropes in a new wing-woman, maxes out her credit card and accidentally-on-purpose bumps into him at every opportunity. Oh, and she finds a fake boyfriend, as you do… But while she’s busy pretending, Tansy’s plan is thrown a major curveball...”
- A Hundred Ways to Love by Ellie Wade
- The Beast of Chauncer Hall: Can she tame this school’s baddest boy? by Becca Bell
- Five Seconds to Love: Obscured Love Series #3 by Delilah Mohan <— HE SAVED HER BUT SHE’S TOO YOUNG FOR HIM… “… Maverick James had to be the roughest hero I’d ever met, but he saved me. He sheltered me and when I needed someone to care, he willingly volunteered. My whole life I was warned to stay away from men like Maverick, men with colored ink and endless piercings, men who curse and question the way of God. But, if I heeded my father’s warning, I might never have fallen in love...”
- Breaking The Habit (The Breaking Series Book 4) by Ember Leigh <— FAMOUS MMA STAR & SHE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH FAME… “...As the hottest MMA rising star, opportunities are materializing out of thin air. When a wealthy sponsor approaches him, looking to have Levi cause a tabloid-worthy scandal, Levi only knows how to say yes. He didn’t come to war to lose. Except he never counted on meeting Riley. The glam-shy bombshell who won’t touch fame with a ten-foot selfie stick...”
- His First Lady (Capitol Hill Series Book 1) by Beth Fred <— FAKE MARRIAGE & NOW SHE MIGHT END UP BEING THE FIRST LADY!! “…While Mandy pretends to be the perfect First Lady, I start noticing her in a way that has nothing to do with politics or practicality. Those curves. Her eyes. The way her face lights up when she talks about her work. She’s beautiful. Suddenly she’s no longer just a pawn to help me get into the White House…”
- Beyond Beautiful (Love in Providence Book 2) by Heather MacKinnon
- Riggs (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter Book 1) by Crystal Daniels & Sandy Alvarez
- A Story Like Ours: A breathtaking romance about first love and second chances (Love Story Duet Book 2) by Robin Huber <— SHE’S IN LOVE WITH A BOXER… “...After too much heartache and too many years apart, we’ve finally found our way back to each other. But Sam’s professional boxing career is getting in the way of our happy ending. I don’t know how much longer I can watch him take another crushing punch, knowing each one knocks him closer to danger. He’s killing himself. For me. For us. And for one tiny other… Then the blow comes. It’s not the one I thought it would be…“
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Yes, Officers by S.E. Hall – June 20th 2019
- Stuck with You: A ONE WEEK Novella by Roya Carmen – June 20th 2019
- Paranoid by Lisa Jackson – June 25th 2019
- Alpha’s Promise (Dark Protectors Book 10) by Rebecca Zanetti – June 25th 2019
- I Will Not Beg (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven Book 9) by Cherise Sinclair – June 25th 2019
- Beautifully Broken Life (The Sutter Lake Series Book 2) by Catherine Cowles – June 25th 2019
- Justified: Includes a bonus novella (Loveless, Texas Book 1) by Jay Crownover – June 25th 2019
- Lost and Found: A Novel by Danielle Steel – June 25th 2019
The Evil Queen (The Forest of Good and Evil Book 1) by Gena Showalter – June 25th 2019
- Never Fall in Love with a Rockstar by Rachel Higginson – June 25th 2019
- Breathless (The Steel Brothers Saga Book 10) by Helen Hardt – June 25th 2019
- A Rainbow Above Us (Blessings, Georgia Book 8) by Sharon Sala – June 25th 2019
- Wolf Instinct (SWAT Book 9) by Paige Tyler – June 25th 2019
- Manipulate (Deliver Book 6) by Pam Godwin – June 25th 2019
- The Accidental Girlfriend by Emma Hart – June 25th 2019
- Seven Nights of Sin (Penthouse Affair Book 2) by Kendall Ryan – June 25th 2019
- Bad Things by Nancy Bush – June 25th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).