HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!! A brand new early-birds list with almost 30 new releases (including one from Karina Halle – total blurb jolt!!) and one from A.L. Jackson, Raine Miller, Sarah Brianne (latest in the Made Men series!!), plus a whole bunch more that I highlighted below. 😀
1.) This WHOLE weekend has been about landscaping for me, and repotting overgrown plants into beautiful HUGE pots, and buying new decorative plants and I’ve been indulging my “gardening side” again. Though not veggies. ALL pretty trees and plants. I think I’m trying to recreate a rainforest in my yard.
2.) Friday night/Saturday morning? I dreamed I was eating bananas and someone asked me if bananas were Keto, ’cause I was on my third one and I panicked remembering that these were forbidden fruit! I woke up and chuckled… a bit relieved that I had indeed NOT eaten three bananas. And then I went shopping for outdoor plants, and I bought a beautiful one with big huge leaves (green and burgundy) called “Musa” and listed simply as decorative foliage, 6 hours full sun. Perfect! Guess what I found out once I got it home? It’s a banana tree. 🤨
3.) The next night (last night) I dreamed about a cute one-eyed kitten (like literally a cyclops kitten with the one eye right in the middle of its forehead). It followed me around and I decided to adopt it, even though I was a bit freaked out by it at first. Today, in real life, I went to a plant nursery, and a cat followed me around the whole time. Stayed by my side, and stopped when I stopped to look at stuff. Mind you, it was not a cyclops cat, but still. I haven’t interacted or even seen a cat in a year or two, so this was pretty freaky. 😉
TODAY’S BLAST FROM OUR BOOK PAST 😀 :
- 5 years ago yesterday, this book made me ugly cry. 5 star Book Review – Every Wrong Reason by Rachel Higginson
- 7 years ago today, I stressed out over this forbiddeny love affair by one one my favorite authors! I still think about this one and wish I had another one like it. 4.5 stars Book Review – Covet by Tracey Garvis Graves
- 8 years ago today, I devoured this creepy-yet-awesome rock star read. 4.5 stars Book Review – The Devil’s Metal by Karina Halle
- 10 years ago today, I was hooked on this paranormal series! Book Review – Sin Undone by Larissa Ione
- 11 years ago, I was marathon reading this series! Book Review – Kiss of the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- EXTENDED THROUGH DECEMBER!! ➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. 😲❤️ WE ARE LOVING IT!
- The One That Got Away by Karina Halle <— KARINA HALLE ALERT!! FORBIDDENY!!! HE’S IN LOVE WITH HIS BROTHER’S GIRL! “…It started with a stolen kiss in the middle of the night. It led to a passionate tryst. It created a burden of guilt that I had to carry, as Ruby came in and out of my life until she left for good, leaving her mark on me. Now, seven years later, she’s back. She was the one that got away. I don’t think I’ll let her go this time. But I might not have a choice. Because my heart still belongs to her. And her heart might belong to my brother...”
- Kings of Anarchy: A Dark High School Bully Romance (Brutal Boys of Everlake Prep Book 3) by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti
- Luna’s Shadow (Devil’s Riot MC: Originals Book 5) by E.C. Land
- Falling into You: A Falling Stars Stand-Alone Romance by A.L. Jackson <— FAMOUS ROCK STAR & NOW HE’S COMING BACK TO HIS OLD HOMETOWN... “…Violet Marin hates him for what he’s done. He left her empty-handed with their wreckage strewn all around. She’s picked up the pieces and is living her life the best way that she can. But their connection is fierce. Their attraction unending. It only takes one glance for their worlds to collide. One touch to set them on fire. But she doesn’t know the dark secrets he keeps. If he had understood the true price of fame, he would have known he’d sold his soul and this debt is something he cannot repay…”
- Smokeshow: A Hockey Love Story (Vegas Crush Book 5) by Raine Miller writing as Brit DeMille <— HOCKEY STAR FRIEND-TO-LOVERS ALERT! “…Zoya Kolochev has zero interest in dating hockey players and she is completely firm on that. She would like to be my friend though. *facepalm* I know I’m definitely not boyfriend material, but I don’t think I’m very good friend material either. But it’s what she wants…so I guess I’ll have a new “friend” now…”
- When the Night is Over (Blackbird Series Book 1) by Lily Foster <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!! “…The last time Charlotte Mason saw Simon Wade, he was shoving a paper bag from the pharmacy into her hands with a morning-after pill inside. Even though he literally left her holding the bag, when love is true it’s limitless…and sometimes it’s blind. She wants more for Simon than the ties that bind him to their dead end town. He has one shot at a better life, and she’ll stand aside so he can take it...”
- Her Enemy Hero: Alpha Ever After (Book 2) by Kelli Walker
- A Vampire’s Obsession: a Billionaire, Paranormal Romance (A Dark Beast Book 1) by Ava Mason
- Lost on the Way (West Side Series Book 4) by Isabel Jolie
- The Guardian (Sons of Texas Book 5) by Donna Grant <— SHE WANTS TO LIVE HER LIFE WITHOUT THE SAINTS… “...Eden Fontaine thought she knew the evils of the world until she was confronted with knowledge of the Saints and what they’ve done—and still could do. Lucky for her, she has Maks by her side, a trained operative who not only makes her feel safe and cared for but also makes her blood run hot. Eden’s never thought much about settling down, but Maks makes her crave a world without the Saints and the handsome guardian by her side for all eternity...”
- Submerge: A Paranormal Reverse Harem Romance (Salinity Cove Book 2) by Maya Nicole
- The Devil’s Crown-Part Two : All The Pretty Things Trilogy Spin-Off by Monica James
- Confident in Chaps (Crossroads Book 2) by Em Petrova
- Edge Of Tomorrow (Arrow’s Edge MC Book 3) by Freya Barker <— OPPOSITES!! “…We seem unmatched—in race, in history, in lifestyle—but when tragedy leaves a baby in our care and a target on our backs, we discover the strength of family. Unified…“
- Single Dad’s Surprise: A Single Dad Nanny Romance (Wilder Brothers Book 1) by Lisa Levine
- Burning Ash (Forgotten Brotherhood Book 3) by N.J. Walters
- Common Goal: A Gay Sports Romance (Game Changers Book 4) by Rachel Reid <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Beautifully Painted (Candied Crush Book 6) by Charity Parkerson <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Adoring Keaton: A Stand-Alone Friends-to-Lovers MM Romance (The Kennedy Boys Book 9) by Siobhan Davis <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Feels like Home (Lake Fisher Book 2) by Tammy Falkner <— HER BEST FRIENDS ARE GETTING A DIVORCE AND HATE EACH OTHER… “...Before they can finalize the divorce, however, they have to clean out the old cabin at Lake Fisher, so they can sell it. You see, this is where I come into the story, mainly because the safety and care of three precious little beings rests on whether or not they can find their way back together. I won’t ask them to pretend like they’re in love; it’s obvious how much disdain they have for one another. All I ask is that they give me one more summer. I do have my own reasons for wanting to help them, which I will explain in more detail. But right now, just know that Bess and Eli’s story is an important one…”
- Beautifully Flawed (Shine Design Series Book 2) by Laura Pavlov
- If It Kills Me by Cassandra Ulrich
- From Son to Soldier (Vicci Crime Family Series Book 1) by K.L. Myers
- Hell & Back (Outbreak Task Force Book 5) by Julie Rowe <— TERRORISTS HAVE KIDNAPPED HER BROTHER! “…Terrorists have kidnapped her brother, and now microbiologist Ruby Toth faces a horrible choice. If she doesn’t give them a vial of Small Pox as ransom, her brother will die. She knows her prickly—yet very hot—boss, Henry, could provide the help she needs. But she joined the CDC to root out insiders plotting to unleash a bio-engineered pandemic, and she can’t trust anyone. Not even Henry...” (each one can be read as a standalone).
- Prescription for a Lonely Heart : Hearts in Glencoe City #1 by Rosalie Jardin
- Total Fake (Broken Ridge Book 1) by AJ Love, Danielle Breeze
- Her Alien Husband: A Sci-fi Alien Romance (Pallasan Chronicles Book 1) by Juniper Kerry
- Off-Limits Valentine: A Holiday Series Novel (The Holiday Series Book 2) by Melody Heck Gatto
- Dominic (Made Men Book 8) by Sarah Brianne <— THE LATEST IN THE MADE MEN SERIES! “…Dominic was raised as the devil’s right-hand man, the rightful heir to the Luciano throne. Maria was raised as a princess, excluded from holding any power in the Caruso family. The sins of his father is his debt to pay. The only sin she wants him to pay for is one his family did not commit. In love with a dead man, can he get her to love his killer? Hell will freeze over before she’ll ever love again…”
Tasha J: Ooo Dominic (Made Men) sounds good!! I remember reading and loving Nero. I can’t believe there are 8 in this series now! Has it really been that long?
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Wild Fire: A Chaos Novella by Kristen Ashley – September 22nd 2020
- Stories of September by Fiona Cole – September 22nd 2020
- The Book of Two Ways: A Novel by Jodi Piccoult – September 22nd 2020
- And Now She’s Gone: A Novel by Rachel Howzell Hall – September 22nd 2020
- Lies and Lullabies (Hush Note Book 1) by Sarina Bowen – September 22nd 2020
- Birthright by Shay Savage – September 22nd 2020
- Tools of Engagement: A Novel (Hot & Hammered Book 3) by Tessa Bailey – September 22nd 2020
- A Sinful Encore by Lisa Renee Jones – September 22nd 2020
- The Right Player: A Sports Romance by Kandi Steiner – September 24th 2020
- Ryder (A Merrick Brothers Novel) by Prescott Lane – September 24th 2020
- Subversive: A wizard. An unwilling assistant. An explosive secret. (Clandestine Magic Book 1) by Colleen Cowle – September 27th 2020
- Headlines (Prime Time Series Book 3) by Ella Frank – September 28th 2020
- Lilac: A Reverse Harem Romance by B.B. Reid – September 28th 2020
- Imagine With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 15) by Kristen Proby – September 29th 2020
- Well Played by Jen Deluca – September 29th 2020
- The Return by Nicholas Sparks – September 29th 2020
- Seduced in Ink (Montgomery Ink: Boulder Book 4) by Carrie Ann Ryan – September 29th 2020
- Rifts and Refrains (Hush Note Book 2) by Devney Perry – September 29th 2020
- Crowne Rules by CD Reiss
- Happily This Christmas: A Novel (Happily Inc Book 6) by Susan Mallery – September 29th 2020
- Follow Me Darkly by Helen Hardt – September 29th 2020
- Toward That Which is Beautiful: A Novel by Marian O’Shea Wernicke – September 29th 2020
- Burn You Twice by Mary Burton – September 29th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).