TODAY’S BLAST FROM OUR BOOK PAST LIST (a few on here blew our minds!!!!) 😳🤯
4 years, 5 years, 7 years & 9 years ago today <— P.S. The 9 years ago one is MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE! Or one of ’em. 😏
These were unforgettable and so fun (or so crazy) and if you haven’t read them yet and are wondering what to read… now’s your chance!
Of course, that depends on what you’re in the mood for. 😉 And you know me… my book-tastes change wildly from one day to the next.
- 4 years ago today, this infuriating, scandalous, stressful, cringe-worthy “true story” went LIVE and made a mess of so many of our heads!!!! CRAZY and unputdownable and put us in a frenzy. And it has since had a title change. But this is my 4.5 star review for the original book format: Book Review – Author Anonymous by E.K. Blair
Traci: I didn’t even read your review Maryse and I described it as a train wreck. Wow. I’m in a book hang over now. I kinda want to either give her a hug or punch her. She’s got a great bff though!!
Shawna: I could not put this book down. I agree we need a side forum to discuss. I am left feeling shattered and really need to know that she is okay, how she is today. I think having her story told is part of her healing process. Plus the storyline hasn’t been done before. It was exciting to read! I applaud her and the author for sharing a story so intimate.
Heather: I didn’t think it was as dramatic and crazy as Arsen. It was a great read though. I needed a follow up epilogue like a few years later bc the last one threw me!!!!
- 5 years ago today, I reviewed one from one of my favorite slow-burn authors ever! Plus this one was so heartfelt, fun and funny (and tingly!!)!!! Here’s my 4-star Book Review of Rhythm, Chord & Malykhin by Mariana Zapata
- 7 years ago today, I posted K. Bromberg’s The Driven Series Reading Order ’cause this series was a HUGE ULTIMATE FAVORITE amongst our crew. And it was such a hit, that PASSIONFLIX just turned it into a mini-movie series!!
Elaine: omg omg just absolute mind blowing i thought id never read anything more mind blowing than fifty shades but hey riley and colton omg what a story HOT HOT HOT when is crashed out so excited and cant wait x
Karen: Wow is all I can say read Driven, Fueled, then Crashed. Can honestly say they are the best books I have EVER read only thing is now I’m missing it big time what the hell can I read now that could possibly rival these ????
- 7 years ago today, this was what my “Reader Questions” format used to look like. The questions were really fun (lots of opinion requests) and I still stand by everything I answered in there. 😉
Stacy: Great Post! Thanks Maryse!
- 9 years ago today… my WHOLE LOVE STORY WORLD BLEW APART. AGAIN!!!! HOLY MOLY this is one of our MOST BESTEST, CRAZIEST, INTENSE, PAINFUL, EXCITING LOVE TRIANGLE STORIES ever that made us LOSE IT! If you haven’t read it yet (GASP!!!!) YOU MUST!! Here’s my 5 STAR review of Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens. If you haven’t read my review yet, WITH the original cover (and all the comments), you should. You’ll see. 😉
Shreya: Being compared to TRAVIS is a big thing…!!!don’t you think???now you have simply raised my expectation level Maryse….. 😉
Maryse: Shreya… I admit, those are some pretty big pants to fill, but Kellan is quite something 😉
Patricia: Dear sweet Jesus……………….where do y’all find theese books? Do you know where I had to read this book????? Hiding in the laundry room (so they couldn’t find me) like some love stricken teenager hiding from her parents……..yes…..I know and let me tell you what it was………….ugh….amazing blew my socks off now I feel like I cheated on Travis…….shhhhhhh