Anne’s been with us since this year (at least in “active” form) and she’s been high active with us!! Here’s a little about Anne (and her book preferences):
- “I love mafia books!”
- “I love rock star romances!”
- She’s a HUGE Elle Kennedy fan! “The secondary characters are great too! Love Tucker and his beard and the guys reaction to it for example. I don’t know it makes everything more believable. I can’t get enough of this series and Elle’s writing!”
- She’s a HUGE Mia Sheridan fan! “She writes such unique, beautiful stories that she is without a doubt one of my favorite authors.”
- ” I like anything that has a romantic element to it but I don’t like straight up erotica or mystery (scary) books “
- “I don’t mind if its a series or a standalone I love angsty and passionate!”
- “I like second chance romances because they give me hope. True love never dies and that’s just beautiful.”
- Her take on an “HEA”: “A romance book by definition should end in a HEA. That’s why I love reading this genre! …That’s what I expect from a happy ending. It doesn’t mean I’ll only read books that end happily but I prefer if they do.”
- “My poor Kindle is filled with books from one or 2 years ago that I haven’t read yet :/ And I keep adding more and more lol It never ends!”
Ready for her list?
“Hi Maryse! Finally I have time to sit down and send you my list. It was such a great year reading wise that it was hard to pick my favorite books but these ones have stayed with me. Without further ado here’s my top 10 books of 2015 😀 “
1. Painted Faces by L.H. Cosway: This was my first book by this author but I was so blown away I went and read all of her other works. This book is so unique and refreshing I couldn’t put it down! The characters were all so likeable and the romance was so passionate and sweet that its a must read for me!
2. The Golden Dynasty (Fantasyland Series Book 2) by Kristen Ashley: Another book that blew me away! If you haven’t read Circe and Lahn’s story you need to drop everything and read it now!
3. Hearts of Fire by L.H.Cosway: Another L.H. Cosway book that I simply adore! I loved the circus setting and Jack.
4. Where One Goes by B.N. Toler: Wow this book!! I cried so much but in a good way. It was pretty unique and the love story is so sweet and heartbreaking I couldn’t put it down.
5. Becoming Calder and Finding Eden by Mia Sheridan: I count these as one since the second one starts right off were the first one ends. The story of Calder and Eden was so beautiful and at the same time so hard to read that I stayed up until the wee hours of the night till I finished it. I love Mia Sheridan so all of her books are an instant buy for me, but this story touched me deeply.
6. PUCKED (The PUCKED Series Book 1) by Helena Hunting: This book was so much fun! I laughed and swooned so much! Those hockey players are HOT!
7. The Elements of Chemistry series by Penny Reid: Again its a series but all the books are about the same couple. This was a sexy, fun read. I couldn’t wait for the next books in the series to come out and when they did I dropped everything to read them. That says a lot lol
8. Purgatory Series by Amy Harmon: You guys these books rock! I have never read anything like it and I am still looking for books similar to these. I just loved everything about them!
9. Before We Were Strangers: A Love Story by Renee Carlino: This story touched my heart so deeply. It made me think about my own life and how a simple moment can change everything. Also that true love never truly dies.
10. RUSH (City Lights: New York City) by Emma Scott: Who didn’t love this book? It was simply perfect!
Tons of hugs!