Christina’s turn! And I’m gonna use this as my secondary TBR list since a bunch of books on here were at the top of my TBR list (like The Kiss Thief & River Wild just to name a few) around the beginning of the year. I forgot ’cause they got pushed down over the last few months with new books that gave me blurb jolts too!! Thank you for reminding me, Christina!! 😀 Plus there are a few in here that I read and loved too!
Hi sorry I’m a little late but here is a list of my 2019 favorites!
Looking back I’m impressed with how many are on this list considering I didn’t read as much as I wanted last year!
- Pretty Reckless by L.J. Shen
- Broken Knight by L.J. Shen (I actually avoided studying for finals to read this book, totally worth it)
- The Kiss Thief by L.J. Shen
- River Wild by Samantha Towel
- Tragic (Lark Cove Book 3) by Devney Perry (I know it was released in 2018 but I read it in 2019 so I’m counting it for 2019)
- Tinsel (Lark Cove Book 4) by Devney Perry
- When August Ends by Penelope Ward
- My Life in Shambles: A Standalone Romance by Karina Halle
- Hollywood Prince (Hollywood Royalty Book 3) by Natasha Madison
- Eleanor & Grey by Brittainy C Cherry
- All Grown Up by Vi Keeland
- Park Avenue Player (A Series of Standalone Novels) by Penelope Ward
- The Forbidden Man: A Standalone Sports Romance (aka The Younger Man) by Katina Halle
- Devious Lies: A Standalone Enemies-to-Lovers Romance by Parker Huntington
- Enemies by Tijan
Like Christina’s book taste? Check out more of her favorites:
- Reader Favorites – Christina’s 2017 Top Ten Favorites
- Reader Favorites – Christina’s Best Books of 2018 List
➔➔➔ Looking for more of our favorite recommendations? Browse our “Ultimate Favorites Lists” here. Are you in the mood for a certain kind of story? Browse our favorite “genre/trope categories” here and our reader favorites lists too.