P.S. Have a 2022 Favorites list for me? Email it to me here. 😀
Now… here is her best of 2022 list!
Harper: I loved all of them (obv), but I’ll put a * before my favorites. Here is my list:
1. Ten Trends to Seduce Your Bestfriend by Penny Reid (enemy/friends to lovers, neurodivergent, famous H)
*2. Book Lovers by Emily Henry (self-discovery)
Harper: Book Lovers is AMAZING!!! I cried and laughed through the whole book. The banter is incredible. The steamy parts were ok, but it wasn’t the focus of the story anyway. …I gave it 5 stars and it’s on my Best of 2022 list.
Mony: Book Lovers by Emily Henry – Refreshing to find a CR I couldn’t put down until the end. Lots of cool things in this story – fabulous characters. I think Emily Henry’s writing is getting stronger.
3. The Difference Between Somebody and Someone by Aly Martinez (grief after plane crash, second chance)
Harper: I’m in love with this series. The author read everything the readers told her a wrote an amazing ending. I still hope I will convert one of you ladies to my sweet omegaverse addiction!
*6. Bad Wrong Things by C. P. Harris (age gap, taboo, toxic)
7. You & Me by Tal Bauer (sports, biawakening)
8. Hold Me Under by Riley Nash (sports, angst)
9. About Last Night by Aimee Nicole Walker (best friends to lovers, biawakeing)
10. Ps. I Loathe You by Isla Olsen (enemy to lovers)
Like Harper’s book style? Check out more of her favorites:
- Reader Favorites – Harper’s Top Ten Best Books of 2019 List
- Reader Favorites – Harper’s Top Ten Best Books of 2020 List
- Reader Favorites – Harper’s Best of 2021 List
➔➔➔ Looking for more of our “Best of 2022” lists? And maybe our “Best of” yearly lists:
and… my own “Best of” lists:
➔ My Best Books of 2021
➔ My Best Books of 2020
➔ My Best Books of 2019
➔ My Best Books of 2018
➔ My Best Books of 2017
➔ My Best Books of 2016
➔ My Best Books of 2015
➔ My Best Books of 2014
➔ My Best Books of 2013
➔ My Best Books of 2012
➔ My Best Books of 2011
➔➔➔ Looking for more of our favorite recommendations? Browse our “Ultimate Favorites Lists” here. Are you in the mood for a certain kind of story? Browse our favorite “genre/trope categories” here and our reader favorites lists too.