She’s fairly new with us (maybe she’s one of our lurking fellow readers, that reads with us, quietly for fear of our peanut-throwing)? LOL!!! So I don’t have comments to include with her book choices, but since she said this was her “Favorite Books Ever” list, then we’ll go with that!
And anyway… looking at her list, I totally understand. ‘Nuff said. 😉 Many of those are my favorites too, but what I love about these lists are the new books that I’m introduced to!!
Come and hang out in our blankie fort, Meg! We have a stuffed manatee to snuggle, chocolate godiva martinis and tons and tons of peanuts!!! Tee hee!!
She titled this: “Favorite Books Ever”
- Fifty Shades Trilogy by E.L. James
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- The Diary of a Young Girl by Ann Frank
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
- The Outsiders by SE Hinton
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- Kyland by Mia Sheridan
- Virtuous (Quantum Series Book 1) by M.S. Force
- Beautiful Disaster: A Novel by Jamie McGuire
- The Golden Dynasty by Kristen Ashley
- Surviving Raine by Shay Savage