It’s Saturday and time for a new reader favorites list! This one is short and sweet, ’cause, while Vivian’s been with us since 2013 she’s a more “quiet” member. LOL!! Maybe she lurks? ;). That said, we can get to know her through her book list (and book taste), which she’s sent over for us. I also realized… she’s quiet funny!!
LOL!! In fact… look what she said about Ella Frank’s book, “Edible”
“Ehrmagerd! I think my glasses just got all foggy. Hotdamn! Can I please please please have the opportunity to live Rachel’s life for a day or two?! The “I want my dress gone” part just blew me away.”
*whoooooo* you’re not kidding, Viv! 😛
So what do we know about Viv’s book tastes? Well, from that quote above, she gets a kick out of the steamy. *snort* But! I’ll let her tell us more about her favorites, because she lists her TOP TEN and the reasons why:
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen – Because of this: Mr. Darcy!
- This Heart of Mine (Chicago Stars Book 5) by Susan Elizabeth Philips – made me cry, laugh, and cry again.
- Virgins by Diana Gabaldon (as found in the Dangerous Women Anthology) – Jamie Fraser pre-Claire Randall. Hilarious!
- Playing With Her Heart by Lauren Blakely – Because of Davis Milo! *swoon*
- Law Man by Kristen Ashley – Because of Det. Mitch Lawson *sigh*
- The Girl in 6E by Alessandra Torre – Because Deanna is just so badass!!
- The Best Man by Kristan Higgins – Because of Levi and Faith. Relationship goals!
- Sugar Daddy by Lisa Kleypas – Strong female lead.
- The Perfect Hope by Nora Roberts – Because of Ryder Montgomery
- Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis – Because of the lovely fictional characters of Lucky Harbor!