YAY I LOVE THIS TOPIC!!!
Marion is also looking for book recommendations in a specific genre.
“The new French president and his wife’s love story has put me in the mood for a really good Older Woman – Younger man read. What’s everyone’s favourite ever?
Mine is “The Education of Sebastian” by Jane Harvey Berrick”
Maryse: Oooooh I have a few that I can think of!!!
- Book Review – Finding Home by Bonnie Dee and Lauren Baker
- Book Review – On The Island by Tracey Garvis Graves
- Book Review – Liberating Lacey by Anne Calhoun
- Book Review – Noah by Elizabeth Reyes
- And here’s one that was featured as a past reader question: Reader Question – The woman who takes up running with firefighters that run the same hill as her…
- And this one: Reader Question – The book about the older divorcee that meets the younger intense guy at a grocery store…
- AND!!!! We have “la creme de la creme” THE LIST!!!! ➔ Recommended Younger Man, Older Woman
Natasha: Jane Harvey-Berrick’s At Your Beck & Call: Tales of a male escort <3
Billie: I listen to my books and have wanted to listen to “The Education of Sebastian” but its not sold with narration. I just keep checking on it hoping one day it will.
Jane Harvey-Berrick: I made one audio book but it’s so expensive to do. Maybe one day – sorry
Virginia: I think my favorite is still Family Blessings by LaVyrle Spencer. It was published in the 90’s but it is a highly emotional story and the hero, Christopher Lallek, is an exceptional young man!
Claudia: My favorite <3
Marion: Great! I haven’t read that one yet…thanks!
Angie: Love JHB! I also enjoyed On the Island: A Novel by Tracey Garvis Graves.
Billie: That is my favorite also!
Claudia: Happiness for Beginners: A Novel by Katherine Center
Heidi: Until You by Jeannie Moon
Marion: The first one I ever read in the 90’s was ‘Dance While You Can‘ by Susan Lewis …they actually met at his school as well…..lovely story!
Rebecca: On the Island by Tracy Garvis Graves.
Jane: Back in the day, I really loved One Summer by Karen Robards
MichelleS: Oh wait! Lukas (Ashes & Embers Book 3) by Carian Cole fits that description! He was such a doll!