YAY I LOVE THIS TOPIC!!!
Marion is also looking for book recommendations in a specific genre.
“The new French president and his wife’s love story has put me in the mood for a really good Older Woman – Younger man read. What’s everyone’s favourite ever?
Mine is “The Education of Sebastian” by Jane Harvey Berrick”
Maryse: Oooooh I have a few that I can think of!!!
- Book Review – Finding Home by Bonnie Dee and Lauren Baker
- Book Review – On The Island by Tracey Garvis Graves
- Book Review – Liberating Lacey by Anne Calhoun
- Book Review – Noah by Elizabeth Reyes
- And here’s one that was featured as a past reader question: Reader Question – The woman who takes up running with firefighters that run the same hill as her…
- And this one: Reader Question – The book about the older divorcee that meets the younger intense guy at a grocery store…
- AND!!!! We have “la creme de la creme” THE LIST!!!! ➔ Recommended Younger Man, Older Woman
Natasha: Jane Harvey-Berrick’s At Your Beck & Call: Tales of a male escort <3
Billie: I listen to my books and have wanted to listen to “The Education of Sebastian” but its not sold with narration. I just keep checking on it hoping one day it will.
Jane Harvey-Berrick: I made one audio book but it’s so expensive to do. Maybe one day – sorry
Virginia: I think my favorite is still Family Blessings by LaVyrle Spencer. It was published in the 90’s but it is a highly emotional story and the hero, Christopher Lallek, is an exceptional young man!
Claudia: My favorite <3
Marion: Great! I haven’t read that one yet…thanks!
Angie: Love JHB! I also enjoyed On the Island: A Novel by Tracey Garvis Graves.
Billie: That is my favorite also!
Lauren: If you haven’t read any of Cory Cyr’s books…..READ THEM NOW!!! As far as I’m concerned, she is THE queen of all older women/younger man books. Start with Bite & Release. You will LOVE it, I promise!
Jan: The Fall by Nia Forrester. I don’t normally enjoy this trope but it’s so well done in this book. She’s a feisty independent highly intelligent college professor in her forties who likes a one night stand but nothing deeper. He’s a new faculty member, late thirties, divorced, and has just written the latest hot button book. I think there’s about 8 years between them?? They are attracted and have what she THINKS is the classic one nighter, but he’s not going to let her get away……. It’s a great read.
Claudia: Happiness for Beginners: A Novel by Katherine Center
Marion: Just finished it now. Such an inspiring story, so beautifully written. Loved it!
Heidi: Until You by Jeannie Moon
Marion: The first one I ever read in the 90’s was ‘Dance While You Can‘ by Susan Lewis …they actually met at his school as well…..lovely story!
Rebecca: On the Island by Tracy Garvis Graves.
Jane: Back in the day, I really loved One Summer by Karen Robards
MichelleS: Oh wait! Lukas (Ashes & Embers Book 3) by Carian Cole fits that description! He was such a doll!
MichelleS: Finding Home by L Baker. OMG, how did I forget that one? Sigh…
Maryse: SO GOOD that one!!!!!
Lynn: I just finished reading Finding Home and thoroughly enjoyed it after seeing it on your list of recommendations! It has also just been re-released on Amazon for anyone who was unable to get a copy before. Highly recommend this fabulous touching read and sexy too!
Leslie M: I got a bunch to add.
- MILF: Wrong Kind of Love by Erin Noelle
- Confessions of an Alli Cat (The Cougar Chronicles, 1) by Courtney Cole
- Full Throttle (Fast Track Book 7) by Erin McCarthy
- SCHOOLED 4.0 by Deena Bright
- Bad Boys Do: Bonus Novella Just One Taste (The Donovan Family Book 2) by Victoria Dahl
- Somebody to Love (Gideon’s Cove Book 3) by Kristan Higgins
- An Unexpected Obsession (Hot Romance) by Heidi Hall
- Flat-Out Sexy (Fast Track Book 1) by Erin McCarthy
- Chased (Chase Brothers Book 3) by Lauren Dane
Alisa: How about Donna McDonald? She has several, but the ones Dating A Cougar: A Novel (Never Too Late Book 1) and Dating A Cougar II: A Novel (Never Too Late Book 6) in her Never Too Late series. There are also some older characters in her Art in Love series. I love these books.
Grey: Lucky by Carina Adams. I read this one recently, and loved it.
Alex: Arsen. A broken love story by Mia Sheridan
Leslie M: I just started one: Reckless (Amato Brothers Book 2) by Winter Renshaw