Shara: Just finished “So, that got weird” by Amelia Kingston. She’s a new author to me and I really enjoyed the book! Completely recommend
and now… we have a request! Estela wants more!! 🙂
I read recently So, that got weird and It was unputdownable. Thank you for suggesting it by the way 🙂
I’m looking for more books that have the same slowburn feel to it… hard to explain but books where the hero doesn’t realize that he’s falling for the girl till he’s in deep. I find it fascinating if the transition to love is well written… you almost feel with him all those things. Preferably for the first time.
What can you recommend?
And this sounds right up my alley ’cause I LOVE SLOW BURN & I already know I love Elle Kennedy’s brand of college romance (so many witty, fun hilarious moments, and denial, that pining slow burn, and just the right amount of romance angst!!!)
So what else should she (and we) read?
Maryse: Right off the bat, as I’m sure some new fellow readers haven’t discovered this section on my blog yet, I have a slow burn favorites list and category for you to play in.
- My slow burn category
- And The Ultimate List of Slow Burn Romance Books <— P.S. I JUST MAJORLY UPDATED this list today. I declare today SLOW BURN ROMANCE day!! 😉
Mony: Hi Estela, I really love this kind of book! I’ve actually got a book list going of what I call “Loooove Tutors” 🙂 reads – similar to this book. And of course they are slow buuuuurns… Hope there’s something here that works for you!
- Melt for You (Slow Burn #2) by J.T. Geissinger
- Before Jamaica Lane (On Dublin Street #3) by Samantha Young
- The Matchmaker’s Playbook (Wingmen Inc., #1) by Van Dyken
- The Kiss Quotient (The Kiss Quotient, #1) by Helen Hoang
- Playing for Keeps (Neighbor from Hell #1) by R.L. Mathewson
- Electric Blue Love by Jenshak
- Jock Rule & Jock Hard by Sara Ney
Mony: Some of my favourite slow burn books…(but not “Looooove Tutor” books 🙂)