Well, many of us are back from our big week in Texas, bookin’ it. 😉 Tee hee! And there is author and book news coming at us from every angle… so let’s start off with some of this week’s biggest news:
- BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!!! —–> Gus by Kim Holden IS LIVE. GAH!!!!! (check out my review of book #1 Bright Side by Kim Holden and you’ll see why I’m freaking out!!!). P.S. It’s already at #34 in Amazon’s top 100 Kindle books!!! Yeah… we were waitin’ for it!! and Amy says: “Oh, sweet Gus.*swallows* Yep, that’s a lump in my throat.” <— Meeee tooooooo!!!
- Congratulations to Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher for making the NYT Best Sellers list (#9 for their latest release Never Never: Part Two) and Tessa says: “Never Never 2 was good, but again, my mind is racing to figure out the answers. These are the hardest to recover from book fog.” <— I LOVE BOOK FOGS!!
- Congratulations to author Helena Hunt for making the NYT Best Sellers list (#14 for her latest release, PUCKED).
- Congratulations to author Monica Murphy for making the USA Today Best Sellers list with her latest Fair Game (The Rules Book 1).
- Author Erin Noelle JUST revealed the cover for her upcoming release “Flame” (sequel to Spark? Looks like it!). P.S. Check out the video interview I had with Erin, about her latest release… “Spark (Fire on the Mountain Book 1)” as she discusses what inspired her to write a story about medical marijuana.
- Author R.K. Lilley just announced HER upcoming release entitled “The Other Man” (releasing Monday, May 25th!!!) which will be a standalone but a spinoff of her “Wild Side Series. “…it will be the only book devoted to Lourdes and Heath.” Check out our video about it! And here’s the cover reveal.
- Author Jamie McGuire announces TWO more books set in the Beautiful Disaster world… Beautiful Burn: A Novel (The Maddox Brothers Book 4) (FINAL BOOK is up for pre-order) & Something Beautiful: A Novella (Shep and America!!!!! also up for pre-order!!)
- Author Kristen Ashley is having a GIVEAWAY on her website!!! She says:
“As promised, the giveaway madness has begun! We’re starting with giving away the entire Unfinished Heroes series in audio. That’s your chance (or nine chances) to get Knight, Creed, Raid and Deacon all in your ear.”
- Author Cassy Roop is also having an audiobook giveaway for her book VOID An Erotic Romance Novel
- Author Aleatha Romig also just revealed the book cover for her upcoming release, “DUPLICITY” (standalone) but same series as Insidious (Tales From the Dark Side Book 1).
- Author Richelle Mead’s touring calendar has been updated!!! Actually, everything has. LOL!! She says:
“I don’t want to freak you guys out or anything, but I actually updated my website for the first time in ages–FAQ, books, etc.”
- Author A.L. Jackson teases us with an upcoming giveaway for her upcoming release “Drowning to Breathe” from the same series as A Stone in the Sea (A Bleeding Stars Novel Book 1).
- Author Abbi Glines had a YOUTUBE video chat with Addam Bramich (her model/actor?).
Another new release is Too Far Gone (In Too Deep #2) by Stella Rhys.
Dude, I don’t know if my emotions can handle reading Gus. Bright Side made me cry so much that I get teary eyed just thinking about it 🙁
Adding Fair Game to my tbr. 🙂
Started Gus. Oh, my heart. My aching, full-of-love-for-Bright-Side heart. I read Bright Side ohhhhh, let’s see…back in September. Nine months ago, right? I might as well have read it yesterday with the way my chest feels like it is caving in. EVERY emotion from BS has come back. Every. One. I love this. And I hate that I love this. No, I don’t hate it. This is what I love about reading. You guys know what I mean. 😉
It doesn’t help that the song I posted on the other page keeps playing on loop in my obsessive mind. 😛
I wish I had the guts to read Bright Side!!! Can anyone convince me and talk me into it!
All these new releases…. It’s gonna be a great reading summer!!!
Amy, still reading UTEOTW…70%….oh this is good! Will be moving onto #2 immediately!
Amy, you pretty much summed up why I don’t want to read Gus. Brightside was beautifully written, but it wrecked me.
Have to say the drama is in the books not the covers. Black for Gus?!
Cheryl…all I can say is even though my heart hurts and I think this will be a hard road to travel with Gus, there’s no way I could skip it after the beautiful heartbreak of Bright Side. 😉
Yay Jean! *squeezes Jean and bounces* Oooooh it’s really gonna pick up soon…I love revisiting UTEOTW vicariously through you! And I may not be good at talking you into reading Bright Side but you KNOW that I am good at hounding soooo…you need to read BS!!! Need to, need to, need to!!
I love that i have no idea what’s going to happen with UTEOTW… It’s great! Laddie…*sniff sniff*
Oh, I forgot about Laddie, that sweet little guy. 🙁 That’s what I really liked about the series as well, that books 2 and 3 are even more unpredictable…they remind me of Walking Dead in that virtually anything and anyone goes at any time. Even losing secondary characters along the way made me sad!!