Happy Friday everyone!! I’m excited for my weekend and a bit sad too, ’cause my sister has returned on her way home, from her visit with me, but!!! I’m going into reading-overdrive all weekend long to keep myself company, and I’m thrilled about that.
Plus! Today has a ton of new releases, too, and it’s one of THOSE Fridays that seem like a mini-Tuesday, ’cause today’s list is loaded with popular authors that just went live. Like that one there to the left. J.M Darhower’s latest is LIVE and I love the title and premise of this one. Heidi McLaughlin just released another, and there’s one by Staci Hart, and Lani Lynn Vale and Mimi Jean Pamfiloff, Deborah Bladon, Riley Hart, Kathy Coopmans and also one by Samantha Towle!!!
Can you believe it?? Yeah. It’s one of those Fridays. 😉
Take a look at what we found for the weekend!!
- Ghosted by J.M. Darhower <— LIVE!!! J.M. DARHOWER ALERT!!! HE’S A FAMOUS TROUBLED ACTOR & SHE’S A SINGLE MOM… & they have a daughter that doesn’t realize her favorite actor is her father!!!. 😉 “...She’s a single mother, assistant manager at a grocery store, existing in monotony with her five-year-old daughter. Every day when she goes to work, lurid tabloids surround her, the face of a notorious bad boy haunting her from their covers. A man and a woman, living vastly different lives, but that wasn’t always the case. Once, they were just a boy and a girl who bonded over comic books and fell in love unexpectedly…“
- Sexcation by Heidi McLaughlin <— LIVE!!! HEIDI McLAUGHLIN ALERT!!! Cheryl found it for us!!
Cheryl: Sexcation by Heidi McLaughlin is live. It sounds good. “They meet on vacation. And agree to fake name each other. One is lying about everything. The other is telling the truth.”
- Mating Bite by Cynthia Eden <— LIVE!!!
- Flawless Perfection (A Timeless Love Novel Book 2) by Kristin Mayer <— LIVE!!!
- Shift (Hearts and Arrows Book 2) by Staci Hart <— LIVE!!! STACI HART’S LATEST IS LIVE!! “...It’s been a hundred years since she’s warmed my bed, a hundred years spent waiting for her. Now we’ll compete again in a game that matters little to me. My prize is far greater than a token to be paid for a favor — I want her. And for the first time in a very long time, I have the chance to keep her...”
- Mack Daddy by Penelope Ward <— HOTTEST COVER EVER & IT MADE HER LAUGH & CRY!!! Yep. Jennifer loved it!
Jennifer: Mack Daddy was shocking to me because I literally judged a book by its cover! I thought….oh angsty sexy naughtiness with no story; FYI I would have been okay with that. But man oh man was I wrong! It was AWESOME SAUCE. I laughed, cried….played suck face with my hubs due to the yummy parts. TWAS SPECTACULAR!
- For the Love of Beard (The Dixie Warden Rejects MC Book 7) by Lani Lynn Vale <— LIVE!!! LANI LYNN VALE BIKER BOOK ALERT!!! HE’S SUPPOSED TO PROTECT HER... “...She’s at a loss as to how to move on, and every attempt she makes results in failure. Just when she’s ready to quit, a sexy biker is there to push her out of her comfort zone. Under Tobias’ patient guidance, Audrey slowly makes her way back to herself. She lands a job that she adores, and she thinks she’s finally found her place in this world. Most surprisingly, though, she finds herself falling in love with a man that honestly scares her to death. Just when she vows to take that final step that’ll put her past in her past forever, the life she wants to live is yanked away. Leaving her with nothing to pick up the pieces...”
- Positives & Penalties: A Slapshot Novel (Slapshot Series Book 4) by Heather C. Myers <— LIVE!!!
- OH, HENRY (The OHellNO Series Book 2) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff <— LIVE!!! FAMOUS FOOTBALL STAR & HIS NERDY GIRL LUCKY CHARM ALERT! “…We only dated for a few weeks, and it’s not like I’ve missed her. (Much.) Regardless, all the facts point to one conclusion. Elle is my lucky nerd-charm. Call me superstitious, but I have to get her back before I lose everything. Even if she’s the last girl I should want and she now hates my guts...”
- Ranger (Elemental Paladins Book 4) by Montana Ash
- Surviving Slater (Loving Bad Book 2) by Regan Ure
- Pins and Needles by A.J. Thomas <— LIVE!!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! The accident victim and his trial lawyer… “He’ll never be able to work in his field again, his education is all but useless, and his surgeons are pessimistic about whether he’ll ever walk again. He needs someone in his corner, but most lawyers take one look at his tattoo-covered father and turn their backs. It’s just Sean’s luck that the one attorney willing to give him a chance is also the hottest guy he’s ever seen.”
- The Man I Thought You Were by Leah Mercer <— MARITAL STRIFE ALERT!!! IT HURTS & LISA LOVES IT!
Lisa: Attention Marmy lovers, whose angst just can’t get angsty enough, I’m reading an ARC of The Man I Thought You Were by Leah Mercer, and son of a biscuit eater, I have had a lump in my throat since the first page. Just a brief summary – they have a really good marriage and her husband just comes home one day and tells her has to leave, and he does just that – no clothes, no phone, he just leaves and tells her not to look for him. No explanation. But you get his point of view and soon find out why…and the angst just dogpiles on, one thing right after another. Yeah, it’s a little over the top, NO ONE would do those kinda things, right? RIGHT????? It still hurts…and I love it!!!
- SWEAT by Deborah Bladon <— DEBORAH BLADON ALERT!!! “...He stole the only thing that ever mattered to me. Forgiving him is not an option. Apparently, avoiding him at my favorite gym isn’t either. I can hold a grudge forever, can’t I? I just wish my pulse didn’t race every single time he looks my way...”
- Faking It (Metropolis Book 1) by Riley Hart & Devon McCormack <— LIVE!!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! OOOOOPS!!! WRONG BED 😉 “…Travis doesn’t get why Gary’s freaking out. So he went home with Gary’s roommate and accidentally crawled into the wrong bed. It’s not the first time he’s woken up in a strange place. Maybe Gary would loosen up a little if he gave it a try as well. Travis has more important things to deal with though…like his meeting with an investor who could give him the money to start his massage clinic. They’re both sure that’s the last time they’ll have to deal with each other until a mix-up leads Gary’s ex and Travis’s investor to think they’re an item, which Gary and Travis use to their benefit by posing as a couple around town...”
- Picking Daisy by Kimberly M. Miller <— LIVE!!! ROCK STAR ALERT! “...Even if Daisy is hard-pressed to believe that a man like Robby would see her—a woman long forgotten by the rest of the world—as anything more than a step back to his career. But Robby challenges Daisy in ways she’d long avoided. With their mutual love of music, it seems nothing can separate them—not Daisy’s wheelchair or Robby’s ego.”
- Come Back To Me by Kathy Coopmans <— LIVE!!! SHE’S GRIEVING HER HUSBAND BUT… maybe she doesn’t have to be… “…She’s lost too many people to count. The one death that destroyed her the most was her husband’s. Only… he didn’t die. What does one do when forced to walk away from his wife?“
- Under Her by Samantha Towle <— LIVE!!! SAMANTHA TOWLE ALERT!!! OFFICE ROMANCE? Well they hate each other! “...the woman they’ve hired is the one girl who hated my guts in college. She thinks I’m an overprivileged, womanizing man-whore. I think she’s an uptight, stuck-up bitch. And, now, she’s here, in my office, telling me how to run my company. I don’t think so...”
- Nate by Celia Aaron <— LIVE!!! MAFIA ROMANCE ALERT!! “…I rescued Sabrina from a mafia bloodbath when she was 13. As the new head of the Philly syndicate, I sent her to the best schools to keep her as far away from the life—and me—as possible. It worked perfectly. Until she turned 18. Until she came home...”
- UnPlanned by M. Piper <— LIVE!!! SINGLE FATHER ALERT AND OH MY. THAT BLURB HAS ME WONDERING WHAT!!!??!!! What was the bomb that was dropped on them??? “...She’s full of life, and talent, and she’s the exact mother figure my son needs. It’s surprising because she’s the daughter of two very shitty people. Pardon my French. Two people who taught her to hate herself because she didn’t follow their plan for her. Two people that drop a hell of a bomb on us. Right when we think the world’s stopped pitting against us, her family proves us wrong...”
- Master of My Body (Finding Sabrina Book 1) by Marissa Honeycutt <— LIVE!!! GREY FOUND US THIS ONE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREY!!!
Grey: Hey everyone, Marissa Honeycutt (author of Life of Anna series) released the beginning of a new series today… Master of My Body. The cover is GORGEOUS!! I know that the dark side isn’t for everyone, but it’s definitely one of my favorite genres.
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- Fallen Heir: A Novel (The Royals Book 4) by Erin Watt – August 28th 2017
- Muscle Memory by Stylo Fantome – August 28th 2017
- The Lucky Ones by Kit Rocha – August 29th 2017
- So I Married a Sorcerer (The Embraced) by Kerrelyn Sparks – August 29th 2017
- Kiss My Boots (The Coming Home Series Book 2) by Harper Sloan – August 29th 2017
- Pretend You’re Safe by Alexandra Ivy – August 29th 2017
- Bring the Heat (Dragon Kin) by G.A. Aiken – August 29th 2017
- The Duchess Deal (Castles Ever After) by Tessa Dare – August 29th 2017
- The Right Time: A Novel by Danielle Steel – August 29th 2017
- Dr. NEURO (St. Luke’s Docuseries Book 3) by Max Monroe – August 29th 2017
- My Angel (Bewitched and Bewildered Book 9) by Alanea Alder – August 29th 2017
- Nineteen Letters by Jodi Perry – August 29th 2017
- The Time in Between (The Magdalene Series Book 3) by Kristen Ashley – August 29th 2017