It’s going to be a WONDERFUL Veteran’s Day (and Veteran’s Day weekend)!! It’s back to feeling like fall outside (at least, here in Florida, where it’s been in the 80’s all week), and I’m about to make my slow cooker “Mississippi Pot Roast” yet again. OH YES!! I know I already made it two weeks ago, but I’m craving it again, especially after R just teased us with hers! And I think I’m going to make a nice banana bread too. OR!! A cinnamon raison swirl bread. OH I am all sorts of into the Holiday spirit!
So my weekend is set! Cooking, reading, relaxing and hanging out with my book buds!! 😀
What will you be doing this weekend? Are you looking for something to read?
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND !!
- Crank (The Gibson Boys Book 1) by Adriana Locke <— LIVE!!! SHE DAMAGED HIS TRUCK… OOPS!! 😉 “...she knows she’s in trouble. It’s not the busted headlight and dented grill that’s sunk her though. It’s the downright sinful man in front of her that’s the problem. The small town mechanic is broody. Rough. Smells like engine grease and gasoline and Sienna isn’t sure why that’s so sexy, but it is. It so is...”
Throb by Vi Keeland <— VI KEELAND ALERT!!! This one sounds like so much fun, and it’s super-bargain priced today! “...Eight weeks ago I signed a contract. One that seemed like a good idea at the time. A handsome bachelor, luxury accommodations, and a chance to win a prize my family desperately needed. There were some rules though. Lots of them actually. Follow the script, no dating, sex, or disclosing the terms of the deal. After my self-imposed moratorium on men the last year, it wouldn’t be hard to live up to my end of the bargain…so I thought. Until I realized the deal I’d made was with the devil…and I was in love with his dirty-talking brother…”
- Breakaway: A friends to lovers romance by Heather M. Orgeron <— LIVE!!! UNREQUITED LOVE/BEST FRIENDS ALERT!!! “...I fell in love with my best friend while she fell in love with him. Ironically, it was my own damn fault. I practically served her up on a silver platter. So I turned to my second love, basketball, moving across the country to escape. For years, I’ve been sitting on the sidelines watching, waiting…”
- The Fix Up by Kendall Ryan <— KENDALL RYAN SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! She’s trying to squash her crush on her cocky friend… “My tempting and very alpha friend Sterling Quinn is someone I consider off-limits. It’s not just that we’re friends, he’s also cocky, confident, and British, which means he’s a walking aphrodisiac. But lately he’s been giving me the look...”
- Malachi and I by by J.J. McAvoy <— JERK-FACE ALERT!! D.G. GIVES THIS ONE FIVE STARS!!
D.G.: ABSO-STINKING-LUTELY loved this book! I devoured it…Malachi was …do I dare say it…a jerk. Yep! He was a big ole jerk to ‘her’. Not a downright meanie but a jerk none the less. But come on…after falling and loving ‘her’ nine hundred and ninety-nine times who wouldn’t be a jerk. Or a little testy to say the least. Throw in Alfred who just made the book all the better and I have to say it was a FIVE STAR for me!!!! …FIVE star read my peeps…it has depth folks…so go ahead and one-click it…what’s one more on your TBR?!?
- Christmas at the Candied Apple Café by Katherine Garbera <— LIVE!!! SINGLE FATHER GRIEVING HIS WIFE... “Hotel boss Mads Eriksson is not looking forward to the first Christmas since losing his wife. His six-year-old daughter Sofia has lost her belief in Christmas magic along with her mother, and he has no idea what to do. But an unusually festive business meeting at the Candied Apple – and meeting the beautiful Iona – starts to defrost Mads’ frozen heart, and suddenly life seems full of light and sparkle again…”
- Annihilation (The Mystic Series Book 8) by B.C. Burgess <— LIVE!!! BUT MUST BE READ IN ORDER…. “If you love hot alpha males, strong heroines, paranormal magic, lots of sexy times, battles of good vs. evil, and epic love stories, you’ll want to one-click The Mystic Series today!”
- When Dawn Breaks by Melissa Toppen <— LIVE!!! HE BEST FRIEND’S EX… OH OH. TROUBLE!!!!! “…when fate hands me yet another big f*ck you, I’m not even a little bit surprised. Why should I be? I mean, after everything I’ve been through, why not throw my best friend’s ex-boyfriend into the mix and see how royally I can screw this up too. It doesn’t matter that he loved her first. It doesn’t matter that he’s wrong for me in every way possible. It doesn’t matter that being with him could ruin everything. One touch and I already know it’s too late…“
- Sweetest Heartbreak (Sweetness Book 1) by Heather Bentley <— LIVE!!! HE’S FRESH OUT OF REHAB & FRIENDSHIPS ARE TESTED… AND IT’S SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED! R found it for us! “…Don’t date your best friend. But she and Eli worked through the awkwardness and are now firmly planted in the friend zone. Until she meets Eli’s other best friend, Heath, and true feelings are exposed. Fresh out of rehab, Heath Braeburn is Leah’s opposite in every way. Spoiled. Reckless. Impetuous. The only thing they have in common is Eli, who has been by Heath’s side through it all, including when his mom up and left years ago. A fact he’s never gotten over. But at twenty-four years old, it’s time to prove that he’s not the man everyone has come to expect him to be. Starting with Leah…”
R: Heather Bentley’s Sweetest Heartbreak is live today!
Jean: I LOVED SWEETEST HEARTBREAK!! I was lucky enough to receive an ARC and seriously, great book!!!
Leslie: I got my copy of Sweetest Heartbreak! Loooooooove the cover.
- Midnight Breed Bundle: 3 Stories by Lara Adrian by Lara Adrian <— LARA ADRIAN BOOK BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!!! I LOVE this series!!! In fact, here are my Lara Adrian reviews. 🙂
Renee: Lara Adrian is amazing.
- The Outliers: (The Outskirts Duet Book 2) by T.M. Frazier <— LIVE!! T.M. FRAZIER ALERT!! “...The love Finn and I share? It’s the kind you can never recover from. The kind you never WANT to recover from. That’s why we’ll do everything and anything to protect it. When my past chases me all the way to The Outskirts, we have to make a choice. Let the lies destroy our chance at future together or…bury them deep in the swamp where they belong...”
- A Steel Heart by Amie Knight <— LIVE!!! HE WAS TERRIBLY HURT IN THE MILITARY… “…six months later, after waking up to an inescapable hell, I found myself wishing that death had found me. Until her. Miranda Jacobs swept into my life like a cool breeze on a smoldering day. With her smart mouth and her ridiculous jokes, she brought me back to life one minute at a time. Turned out time wasn’t on our side...” And Nancy found us this one saying:
“A Steel Heart by Amie Knight came out yesterday & it is so good.”
- Veterans Day Daddy: An Older Man Younger Woman Holiday Romance <— LIVE!!! SINGLE FATHER MILITARY MAN & HIS BEST FRIEND’S DAUGHTER ALERT!! HE’S only town for the Veterans Day Parade… and then he sees her… “…I’m standing at attention…in more ways than one. But it’s a different kind of look that matters the most to me. The way my little daughter looks up to her like she’s exactly the kind of female role model she’s been longing for for all these years. But there’s another look that matters too…the one her dad’s giving us. I think he knows. And I know I shouldn’t be doing what I’m doing with my best friend’s daughter. I should be shipping off, but all I can think about is making her my # 1 mission…forever.
- Ten Thousand Points of Light by Michelle Warren <— HER LIFE IS IN TWO PARTS. BEFORE SHE HAD AMNESIA AND AFTER… “...Determined to keep her past hidden and start over, she moves to Chicago and plunges into a new job–all while keeping a walled distance from everyone she meets. It’s not long before Cait reconsiders her solitary existence, and soon she’s stepping beyond her boundaries and taking unthinkable chances, like crushing on her impossibly sexy landlord, Evan Wade. He’s flirty, annoying, and with him living in the same apartment building, she can’t stop thinking about him... “P.S. We have a new book-bud in our midst. She’s shy, though. Sorta. 😉 LOL!!! And this one is back on the list ’cause Krista INSISTS!!!!
Krista: Oh Golly!!! Guys!! Or Girls… Ladies? Remember me? I’m the quiet dork that stalks Maryse and all you lovelies without saying a word or much and it’s been about four/five ? years since I’ve found you all!! Am I ringing any bells?? A shout out to me wouldn’t go unappreciated 🙂 just kidding (not) and today… as we can’t leave any follower readers behind, I have finally came out to say I have a book recommendation that I’m begging you all to try.
It’s called Ten Thousand points of light. I told you about recently and WOW! It did not go the way I thought it was going… and I had ALOT of ideas! I love when a book does that!! Seriously friends, you HAVE to read this beauty- gather everyone and Start. This. Book! It was seriously The. best. Book. Of. The. Year. So different than the norm, beautifully written, and a heroine and hero that was imperfectly perfect! Go. In. Blind.
Cheers!! Can’t wait to read what you all thought!!
Ps – I’m finally coming out of my shell so don’t let me down! Your be hearing a lot – maybe – from me – probably not –
- Jesse’s List: A Beach Pointe Romance by Mysti Parker <— LIVE!!! COP-IN-UNIFORM ALERT!! And yeah… that cover got me (oh and um… his last name is Maddox). *sigh* Maybe he’s a distant cousin? Tee hee!! 😉 His nightmares are keeping him up at night… “...Leigh Meriwether is so close to earning her counselor’s license, she can taste it. But when Deputy Maddox walks in, she second guesses her career choice. The horror stories she’s heard from her clients about him are enough to make anyone cringe. Despite her reservations, she gives him a game plan: make a list of people he’s hurt, apologize and make amends. Simple enough. What’s not so simple? Uncovering the real man hidden within. What’s worse? Falling for her own client...”
- Hard Work by K.M. Scott <— LIVE!!! SPOILED RICH-BOY NOW HAS TO RUN HIS MOTHER’S INN AFTER HER DEATH… “The death of his mother left Zane a very wealthy man, but in her will she also left him a surprise. For an entire year, he must run that Vermont inn he’s hated all his life if he wants to get one red cent of his inheritance. Becca Fox has worked her way to the top of the advertising business and has the personal and professional scars to prove it. In her rare time off, she loves visiting her favorite bed and breakfast in the mountains of Vermont. When she finds a new owner running The Gilford House Inn, she wonders if her favorite getaway place has been ruined for her. He’s sexy as all hell and incredibly good looking, but he’s so cocky and arrogant…“
- Dangerous Lies by Brooke Page <— LIVE!! HE EX IS STILL GIVING HER NIGHTMARES & THE BEST FRIEND SHE’S CRUSHING ON WANTS TO HELP… “...My ex-husband was supposed to disappear from my life and mind once the trial was over, yet still, he was consuming me, controlling my thoughts and actions. My best friend across the world had an idea to fix my troubled mind and writer’s block. He wanted me to come for a visit, stay with him, and clear my mind from the damage my former husband had caused...”
- Mismatch by Lisa Lace <— LIVE!!! HIS APP MATCHED HIS LOVE WITH THE WRONG PERSON… “I made an app matching people with their soulmates. Too bad it paired my childhood sweetheart with my worst enemy. She’s the one who got away. The girl who should have been mine. When I was younger and seething with ambition, I let her slip through my fingers. Big mistake…”
- The Do-Over by Julie A. Richman <— SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! ONCE UPON A TIME, MR. RIGHT HAD A GIRLFRIEND… “...Now, over a decade later, newly divorced, I’m the proverbial fish out of water. Dating has totally changed. Apps. Swipe left. Swipe right. Catfishing. Men my age want two things: twenty-five-year-olds—like my ex’s new child bride of a wife—or just a quick hook-up. After a string of bad dates, I finally did something I never thought I’d do. I had a hot one-night stand with a really handsome guy I met online who didn’t even know my real name. Turned out Mr. Fling is a big shot for my company’s newest client. And just my luck, that client’s CEO is none other than…Wes Bergman...”
- Motorhead by Lauren Landish <— LIVE!!! HE’S A GRUMPY JERk-FACE & HIS NEW NEIGHBOR IS A SASSY PRINCESS... “When everything gets to be too much, I escape on my beloved Harley, the wind in my face calming my soul. But my new neighbor hasn’t gotten the memo about me. She’s a walking, talking firecracker...”
- The Runaway Mail-Order Bride by Alexa Riley <— LIVE!!! SHE RAN AWAY FROM HOME & INTO A MAIL-ORDER BRIDE AGENCY... “Dane York needs a marriage of convenience. He doesn’t have time to date, but he needs to have a certain image for his company, and some things are expected. Everything is perfectly planned out… That is, until he lays eyes on his new bride…”
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- True Abandon by Jeannine Colette – November 13th 2017
- Perfect Match: (A Romantic Comedy) by Lila Monroe – November 13th 2017
- Artemis: A Novel by Andy Weir – November 14th 2017
- Crowned by Hate (Crowned #1) by Amo Jones – November 14th 2017
- Rock Solid by Carly Phillips & Erika Wilde – November 14th 2017
- Obsession Mine (Tormentor Mine Book 2) by Anna Zaires – November 14th 2017
- Misadventures of a City Girl by Meredith Wild & Chelle Bliss – November 14th 2017
- Bodyguard (Hollywood A-List Book 2) by C.D. Reiss – November 14th 2017
- The Bed Mate: A Room Mate Novella by Kendall Ryan – November 14th 2017
- Buttons and Blame – November 14th 2017
- Double Trouble by Sierra Cartwright – November 14th 2017
- Hardcore Twenty-Four (Stephanie Plum Book 24) by Janet Evanovich – November 14th 2017
- Defiant Queen (Anti-Heroes Collection Book 2) by Meghan March – November 14th 2017
- Wish You Were Mine by Tara Sivec – November 14th 2017
- Cherish Hard (Hard Play Book 1) by Nalini Singh – November 14th 2017
- Wicked Torture (Wicked Nights (Stark World) Book 3) by J. Kenner – November 14th 2017
- Begin Again: Allie and Kaden’s Story by Mona Kasten – November 14th 2017
- Cuffed by His Charm: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel by Stacey Kennedy – November 14th 2017
- The Outpost (Jamison Valley Book 4) by Devney Perry – November 17th 2017